FM11 Big Euro Nation: Small Club to Big Club Challenge

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

minisav - Not sure tbh. I was given a £2M transfer budget, but still can't offer more than £7-8k wages to top players. My biggest worry is the 4,200 capacity stadium. Not sure we have any business being in Europe before that's improved. I'll be happy to finish mid-table the next season, but wouldn't mind fighting in the top half either.

Biscotti - Good season again. Looks like you've established yourself within the European spots. I'm certain all the European experience and the clubs continuous growth (facilities/stadium) will help you push into the ECC spots and finally knock Porto off their throne. Amazing strike by Vieira there. :eek: Good luck with the new season!

Andy Sava - That's a great first season at the top level, especially considering you experimented a lot. :thup: Good luck next season, hope you can push into European spots. Hope you can get that center back to, but if your scouts don't report a price tag I'm guessing they want at least £8-10M for him if he has good potential.

Istanbulspor pre-season 2014/15

Transfer window isn't over, but I doubt I'll be doing any more dealing, so I cut it short. If my scouts happen to find the next Messi in the next 3 weeks I'll reconsider. There's some interest in Norwood as well, who I've now made captain. For some reason his value is extremely low, just £220K. Which makes no sense considering he's one of our best player and the best payed one at that. Looks like a bug to me.

Anyways, lets get on with it. I spent £2.6M this transfer window, and sold for £2.6M. So that's good. Big transfers out were Shevchenko, who was already out of the squad cause I decided I only have room for one foreign goalkeeper. He went to FC Vasluui for £1.4M. Andrea Romano didn't want a new contract so he went to Zilina for £700K. Actually he did want a new contract, but he demanded at least £12k a week, which just isn't possible yet at Istanbulspor. Thomas Sarina left to Racing for £500k (+ some clauses), he didn't play much last season anyways and didn't look like improving.

So here are the new boys:

Cem Güler (D/DM/MRC) - He's from France, but with a Turkish 2nd nationality, so he does not count as foreign. I'm really excited about him. very versatile, good potential, and the determination to hopefully fulfill it.

Mustafa Sahin (DRC) - Just 17 and again with a Turkish 2nd nationality. Don't think he'll play an awful lot this first season, but he's got potential. Atm he's at 2 out of 4.5 stars. Again I'm sure that's relative though.

Erdal Albayrak (MLC) - Young promising Turksih midfielder. Looks promising, and I need to start looking for a core of Turkish players.

Yalcin Ayhan (DLC) - 32 year old defender. Old, but his ability still is better than any other defender in the squad. Should be helpful a couple of seasons.

Elyasa Süme (DRC) - Another old and experienced Turkish defender.

Serhat Koc (SC) - Turkish striker. He's only 24 but playing close to full potential. He scored 10 in 25 for FC Groningen in Holland last season.

Mehmet Cakir (AMRC/SC) - Another old Turkish player, mostly to fill up the ranks and give me options really.

Emin Aladag (MC/AMC) - Same as Cakir.

Alexander Kwairanga (SC) - My big signing costing £2M. He's already better than all my other strikers, have potential to grow a lot still, and has 20 determination. I really like players with high determination, cause they not only develop faster, but also help turn things around when you're playing badly. I have great hopes for this lad. Just hope we can keep him. He refused to sign a 5 year deal, but I managed to cut off the minimum fee release clause he asked for at least.

So that's it for this window (most likely). I'm most excited about Kwairanga and Cem Güler myself. This gives me just 7 foreign players in the squad though, so I have room for one more. And he will be joining us in January. Mohamed Said has to wait until he's 18 years old, which is the 17th of January. He'll cost us £425K and is another huge striker prospect with 14 goals in 11 youth caps for Egypt. The future could be interesting if him and Kwairanga settle in and stay for a long time.

In other news ...

My board is the kind your really don't want to have. They refused both my request for a stadium expansion and for improving youth facilities. Both times saying they don't think it's worth it. Our stadium was filled to the brim last season and we already sold out 3,215 season tickets this year, so I'm pretty sure we could have filled a 8k (or more) stadium already. I even tried insisting, saying we'd fall behind our rivals if we didn't do this, but no luck. Sadly my chairman loves the club as well, so no hope of change. If they don't start planning some stadium project next summer I'm gonna tell them it's either that or me out the door though. There is no way we can get anywhere in the long run with a 4,2k stadium and basic to adequate facilities.

Pity about the board but good luck anyway.

Glad Leipzig already had a large capacity stadium and only needed new seats upon promotion to the Bundesliga.

Looking back, I signed Tamboura for free and in my latest transfers you can see I have just sold him for 1.3m! :D

Hoping to make so more profits like that! I do have a few players to shift too. :)

OK, quick question - if I get sacked do I just wait till next re-set and apply for a job/take a job that becomes available from the clubs that come up (also do I ignore those that were in the division the first season?). I only ask as I am still in the relegation zone, but also club is in takeover talks with a Fans Trust so could look dodgy!

OK Half season update.

League

Currently sitting 18th, out of 20 - deep in the relegation zone. I have had some cracking results, but mostly I have had some woeful performances. Made worse by the fact after 19 games, the team that beat me 10-1 have only won one game (against me) and scored 16 goals in 19 games. So if you take away the game against me, they've scored 6 goals in 18 games. They are currently bottom of the league :(

Only two teams in the bottom half have scored more goals than my team, but then again, only two teams have conceded more (the two teams below me).

My stats currently read

Won 4; Drawn 2; Lost 13....

My two draws were 3-3 against Alaves (after being 3-0 down) and a 1-1 against Logrones (I was winning 1-0 after 95 minutes :( ). The wins have come against Rues (below me in league), Lleida (10th), Portugalete (biggest win 6-0, they are 17th) and Osasuna "b" (7th)

Cups

Not be entered in either cups, so nothing to say there.

Players In/Out

I have brought in 14 players, and released 13 - sadly one of those released was my best DMC who I released by accident :(

General Misc

Alaves, Lleida, Logrones and Osasuna B all sacked their manager after the games against me.

The club are still on takeover talks

I rejected a job offer from Mallorca "B"

Hello, i decided to peek back in here after a while away. I moved house and was without internet for a long time, but I started a new game and was doing fairly well at it as a vague timesink. I ran the holiday season for 2 years instead of 1, in France - firstly, it let me actually pick my real age instead of defaulting me to 30, and secondly, with the CFA it meant I could try and get someone who actually wasnt there at all instead of limited to the few towns I didnt really fancy that always came up. Saving it around January and letting it run again from there gave a huge variety of clubs coming up, eventually I went with RUFC Calais, who start below the CFA at the outset of the game. France has always been one of my favourite countries for the way its set up, and remains one of the last major European leagues I've never won in any iteration of FM. I've just squeaked up to Ligue 2 now and think I might let FM become a bit of a timesink again now that all the real-life hassle is more or less dealt with, and try get some proper updates fairly soon :) Its good to see that this thread continues to go strong!

ATW - I think you got it right yes. But I think LLR said you could pick teams that went down first season and then came back up again the next as well. But should probably have him confirm that. I really hope it don't come to that anyways. Had some really horrible 1st half seasons myself, but sometimes it completely turn around after Christmas. It can still happen. Don't give up! :thup:

Oktober - Good luck in France! Looking forward to your updates. :)

emblem.jpg

The Yellow Bulls - Season Review 2014/15

4th in Turkish Premier Division (pred: 12th) | Transfers | Finances | Graph

The League

We've improved since last year. This league really is incredibly bad though, when looking below the usual top 3 teams. I'm pretty sure I'd be battling against relegation in the Serie A with this squad for instance. We did better away from home, scored more overall (barely), conceded less overall (a lot less), and finished 4th which means we'll be in Europe next season!

There were no 6-0 losses this year, but the 4-1 loss at home to Fenerbahce was almost as bad. We managed to beat Besiktas 2-0 at home though, and had a cracking 4-3 win against Galatasaray at home as well. A game which included a hat-trick and 3 goals after 90' minutes.

The Turkish Cup (fixtures | group d)

We drew Ankaragücü again in the playoffs, and needed extra time to beat them. The group stage was horrible though and we finished behind Galatasaray and 1st division winners Karsiyaka on goal difference in 3rd place.

The Players (squad ratings)

A few worth mentioning.

Mehmet Cakir - Surprise of the season for me. He was brought in just to have more Turkish options, but the old man was one of the best performers all season.

Alexander Kwairanga - The £2M spent payed off big time. He had a great first season. Interest from German and Dutch clubs now, but I won't sell him unless I have to.

Oliver Norwood - The captain had another consistent season. He doesn't seem to improve any more now though.

Faris Al-Shahri - He's turning into a good goalkeeper, but could do with some more consistent form.

Mohamed Said - Took his time to settle in after joining in January, but ended the season with 6 goals in 5. Including a hat-trick against Galatasaray.

Also need to mention Marrom, a Brazilian I signed in January on free-transfer. He's better than my other defenders, but seems a bit inconsistent. Hopefully he'll settle in and do well next season.

The Finances

We have lots of money, compared to most teams in this division. In fact being valued at £11M we're the 4th richest club in Turkey already. Kind of shows how bad this league is, considering we have an amazing 4,200 capacity stadium as well. Like last season Price Money is the biggest provider. £7.5M total from wins/draws and final league position. We also sold players for £2.8M, which is £2.5M more than last year. TV-revenue was about the same at £3.2M. It feels weird that these numbers are actually good when I'm used to £80-90M TV-revenue from the Serie A. :p

The Future

Two things bother me at the moment. My board still refuse to expand the stadium. I really hope they re-consider this summer, but it doesn't look likely to happen. The second one is the foreign rule. Only being able to register 8 of them is bad enough, having just 6 of those on the pitch at a time is really bad. I'll have to constantly keep selling and bringing in better foreign players until I have 8 I feel can become top class. If there was just some "U20 players don't have to be registered" addition to the rule it wouldn't be so bad, but I'm really getting sick of this already.

The one bright light is that the board has agreed to improve youth facilities at last. Which is really needed if we are going to produce any Turkish talents in this century.

[b][u][color="Blue"]CLUB HISTORY[/color][/u][/b]

[b]SEASON	LEAGUE	POS.	T-CUP		Europe		NOTES[/b]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]11/12[/b]	T2D	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s1tab.jpg"]4th[/url]	1st Qual Rnd	-		Promoted through playoffs
[b]12/13[/b]	T1D	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s2tab.jpg"]4th[/url]	Playoff		-		Promoted through playoffs
[b]13/14[/b]	TPD	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s3tab.jpg"]6th[/url]	Playoff		-		-
[b]14/15[/b]	TPC	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s4tab.jpg"]4th[/url]	Group Stage	-		-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b][u][color="Blue"]TROPHY CABINET[/color][/u][/b]

to be continued ...

Istanbulspor pre-season 2015/16

Some big changes in this transfer window. Players going out included Jose Agustin, Roberto Gandola, Isaac N'tow and Marrom for a total of £3.3M. I decided to spend most of my transfer budget of £7.5M since my board don't want to spend money on the stadium anyways.

Here are the new ones :

Mustafa Bozkurt (DMC) - Well known name if you read my early updates. He was on loan when we were in the 2nd and 1st division. He's young, Turkish and has potential, which is rare.

Muhammet Demir (SC) - Turkish striker. Mostly filling up the squad, but he's still young and can improve, so we'll see.

Alvaro Zapico (AMC/SC) - Young Spanish talent who was transfer listed for just £1M while valued at £3.3M. Great potential (or so they say), might turn out to be an incredible deal.

Özcan Özdemir (GK) - Hot prospect Turkish goalkeeper. 2nd/3rd choice this season.

Gianluca De Paola (DL) - Young Italian left-back, free transfer. Good prospect.

Ugur Aydin (DRC) - Young Turkish defender, who I think is an amazing prospect. He looks great for just 20, at least compared to other Turkish prospects.

Patrice Diabata (SC) - Probably our best deal this summer, a real steal to at that price. He looks amazing and can still improve. And he's just 18! 5 year deal as well with no minimum fee clauses. I think he could become a legend if he sticks around.

Sergio Carrera (AMR) - Another big prospect, but he'll be a backup and not play in the league. Will retrain him to striker.

Antonio Marquez (DMC) - Young Argentinian midfielder. Another good prospect.

Engin Bekdemir (AMC/SC) - Young Turkish attacker. Probably won't improve much, but he looks good enough to be helpful already.

Manuel Perez (AMR) - Hot prospect. Deal was made in January, but he joined late cause he wasn't 18 (I assume).

This leaves me with 11 foreign players, which is ofc 3 to many. But Kruska, Carrera and Perez all have backup or hot prospect status and will be left out and made available for the reserves. They can still play in the EURO Cup as well if needed as I registered them all for that. I think we have a good squad, probably weakest in defense, but some really promising attcking players. With some luck we might be able to push into the top 3, but looking at the kind of money Besiktas for instance are spending it would be a huge surprise if we went all the way. They spent £22M this window! Almost half of that on this amazing striker, Daniel Araujo, who they offered more money than about 2/3 of my squad make in total put together. :rolleyes:

We are into the group stages of the EURO Cup, after beating Rosenborg (1-1 away, 4-0 home). They are my local team in reality, but none of the players I know are still there. Anyways, we're in the EURO Cup Group E. Which means AEK, Juvents and Hannover will be joining us at our bumpy pitched stadium of 4,200 capacity. I'm so ****ed at my board I can't even begin to describe it. :mad: I asked them for a new stadium, they said sod off. I asked them to expand the current one, they said sod off. I said I think they lack ambition, they said sod off. I think this is the first time ever I'll be playing European football on a 4,2k stadium with terrible pitch conditions. At least they have agreed to relay the pitch after this season and are planning a training facility upgrade after I insisted.

On an off topic note, I read in the Turkish league bugs forum that the foreign player rules does indeed change from 10 players to 8 players after the first season. It's not a bug, it just happens. So I was actually correct about 10 players to begin with after all. Wish I had known before I started though. Not sure I would have with 8 being the rule.

• 4 weeks later...

The forums being down really put a dent in my FM playing (they act as a great motivator to play), so in the time we've been away I've not even opened the game. :o

I also partly blame the STEAM sale for this, though.

Now that everything's back to normal I'll probably look to play some this weekend and get back into the swing of things.

Thanks to a combination of study/job/travel/sickness etc as well as this stupid data hack, I have forgotten what happened in my most recent season so unfortunately this summary is just the briefest of updates.

150px-Atletico_Clube_Marinhense.png

Atlético Clube Marinhense - Portuguese Liga de Honra - 2014/2015

Media Prediction: 16th (!)

Final Position: 7th

Portuguese Cup: 3rd round

Bwin Cup: 1st round

Overall an improvement on last season but again never really threatening anything. We went out early in both cups and the season just petered itself out. I feel we have a bit more consistency with the 4-3-3, so I am thinking of employing it full-time. Also, I found shifting the creativity levels up a notch as well as the level of fluidity saw us play a lot better football. I still think despite a number of promising transfers we are way off building a squad to go up. Right now, I still need to bring in a goalie and a few other positions such as a right winger and a central defender/rightback.

I would really like a good cup run next season though. Mainly for our finances and for a bit of confidence.

Next season's goals:

• Finish 7th or higher.
  • Scout some decent youngsters.
  • Aim to do much better in the Bwin cup

===============================================================================================================
Year               Division                     Final Position        Taça de Portugal        Taça da Liga
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/2012          Segunda Divisão (Centro)        3rd                  6th round                 n/a            
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2012/2013          Segunda Divisão (Centro)        1st                  1st round                 n/a            
2013/2014          Liga de Honra                   10th                 2nd round               1st round
2014/2015          Liga de Honra                   7th                  3rd round               1st round

The forums being down really put a dent in my FM playing (they act as a great motivator to play), so in the time we've been away I've not even opened the game. :o

I also partly blame the STEAM sale for this, though.

Now that everything's back to normal I'll probably look to play some this weekend and get back into the swing of things.

Steam Sale was pretty good I thought, got a couple of new games myself.

But also managed to get two and a half seasons of Haro completed, which I will post over the next two days hopefully. Will work on them now instead of continuing to play...

Des Tiny's

Club Haro Deportivo

grTd8.jpg

Spanish Liga Adelante

End of Season 2015/16

Mid Table Freedom

The Season in Brief

Predicted: 22nd

Actual: 11th (Graph)

Spanish Cup: 2nd Round vs Guijuelo

Manager: Des Tiny - History

Season Tickets: 3062 (NC [Avg Att: 5089])

Finances: €2.7M (51st Esp [^26])

Transfers: 2015/16 - 16 In (€400k) 29 Out (900k)

Squad: First Squad & Under 19s

The League

Well it is only going to be a quick rundown as I have another entire league season to add here yet, I managed to do pretty well all season long in Adelante, I was surprised with the ease which we were looking to stay up and as such were looking at pushing towards the playoffs in the middle of the season, there is no way we are ready for the Liga BBVA though, even though that is where I would like to be after next season.

Best Results: None this year

Worst Results: None the year

Fixtures 1-19

Fixtures 20-38

Player Stats

Team Stats

Spanish Cup

Well this was a poor competition, we never had a chance the team was still blending.

Fixtures

The Players

Squad Stats

Keepers

13. Alberto Gentile (GK)

Defenders

4. Tamas Lazar (DRC)

6. Sebastian Schroder (DR)

20. Marc Hisrch (DRC)

23. Lukas Spendholfer (DC/DM)

2. Bradley Diallo (DRL)

Midfielders

7. Raphael Le Goff (MC)

8. Davide Savarese (MC)

14. Christian Loffredo (MC)

Strikers

19. Pedro (ST)

10. Marco Francesconi (ST)

9. Giuseppe Campana (ST)

21. Fabio Almeida (ST)

The History

Leading Players

|------------|------------------|--------|--------|
| Category   |    Top Player    | Career | Season |
| Games      | Giuseppe Campana |  150   |  15(4) |
| Goals      | Giuseppe Campana |   74   |    5   |  
| Assists    | Joao Carlos      |   49   |    0   |
| Avg Rat    | Fabio Almeida    |  7.20  |  7.07  |
| MoMs       | Fabio Almeida    |   17   |    1   |
| Clean Shts | Alberto Gentile  |   43   |    7   |

The 100 Club

|---------------------|--------|------|-------|-------|------|-----|-----|--------|
| The 100 Club        | Starts | Subs | Goals | Assts | Conc | Cln | MoM | Av Rat |
|---------------------|--------|------|-------|-------|------|-----|-----|--------|
| Campana, Giuseppe   |   144  |   6  |   74  |   30  |   0  |   0 |  13 |  7.19  |
| Ranieri, Riccardo   |   149  |   0  |    3  |    3  |   0  |   0 |  10 |  7.09  |
| Gentile, Alberto    |   143  |   0  |    0  |    0  | 187  |  43 |   1 |  6.84  |
| Diallo, Bradley     |   132  |  10  |   16  |   32  |   0  |   0 |  14 |  7.10  |
| Loffredo, Christian |   126  |   2  |    8  |   23  |   0  |   0 |   2 |  6.99  |
| Joao Carlos         |   118  |   2  |   11  |   49  |   0  |   0 |   9 |  7.13  |
| Almedia, Fabio      |   109  |   7  |   51  |   35  |   0  |   0 |  17 |  7.20  |
| Fran Garcia         |    90  |  16  |   12  |   19  |   0  |   0 |   4 |  7.01  |
| Francesconi, Marco  |    79  |  22  |   42  |   16  |   0  |   0 |   9 |  7.06  |
| Pfeiffer, Jean-Marc |    69  |  31  |   16  |   20  |   0  |   0 |   7 |  7.08  |

The Club Awards

|---------|----------|-------------------|---------|------------|
| Season  | Division |     Fans PotY     | Best XI | Overall XI |
| 2012/13 |   2DB3   | [url="http://i.imgur.com/nle2L.png"]Bradley Diallo[/url]    | [url="http://i.imgur.com/SA3xR.jpg"]2012/13[/url] | [url="http://i.imgur.com/SA3xR.jpg"]2012-2013[/url]  |
| 2013/14 |   2DB3   | [url="http://i.imgur.com/cknxR.png"]Fabio Almeida[/url]     | [url="http://i.imgur.com/65ewt.jpg"]2013/14[/url] | [url="http://i.imgur.com/Zj3Cy.jpg"]2012-2014[/url]  |
| 2014/15 |   2DB3   | [url="http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8513/destinynewsinbox3.png"]Guiseppe Campana[/url]  | [url="http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2600/clubharodeportivohistor.png"]2014/15[/url] | [url="http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/2600/clubharodeportivohistor.png"]2012-2015[/url]  |
| 2015/16 |    LA    | [url="http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/2711/destinynewsinbox.png"]Marco Francesconi[/url] | [url="http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2600/clubharodeportivohistor.png"]2015/16[/url] | [url="http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2600/clubharodeportivohistor.png"]2012-2016[/url]  |

Club History

|---------|----------|----------|------------------|--------|------------|
| Season  | Division | Position |       Cups       | Europe |  Comments  |
| 2012/13 |   2DB3   |   [url="http://i.imgur.com/Tx9MA.png"]11th[/url]   |        NA        |   NA   |    None    |
| 2013/14 |   2DB3   |    [url="http://i.imgur.com/TFxAS.png"]3rd[/url]   | [url="http://i.imgur.com/QCt13.png"]Winners Fed Cup[/url]  |   NA   |    None    |
| 2014/15 |   2DB3   |    [url="http://i.imgur.com/fiZYN.png"]2nd[/url]   | [url="http://i.imgur.com/HmNye.png"]Winners Fed Cup[/url]  |   NA   |  Promoted  |
[b]| 2015/16 |    LA    |   [url="http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2448/ligaadelanteinformationk.png"]11th[/url]   |     SC 2nd Rd    |   NA   |    None    |[/b]

Haro's Trophy Cabinet

o5rbK.png

The Future

In Brief

Predicted: 21st

My Aim: Make Playoffs

Expectations: Fight Bravely Against Relegation

Transfer Budget: €65k

Wage Budget: €22.5k

Signings: Aleksander Georgiev (ST, €500), David (DL, Free), Gonzalo Reynoso (DM/MC, Free)

Youth: Daniel Badia (DM/MC)

Des Tiny's

Club Haro Deportivo

grTd8.jpg

Spanish Liga Adelante

End of Season 2016/17

Spectacular Promotion

The Season in Brief

Predicted: 21st

Actual: 6th (Graph)

Spanish Cup: 2nd Round vs Salamanca

Season Tickets: 3289 (^227 [Avg Att: 5527])

Finances: €2.5M (55th Esp [v4])

Transfers: 2016/17 - 11 In (€81k) 32 Out (€300k)

The League

We started alright, but from the start it always looked likely that the playoffs would be our place, with Atletico "B", Castilla & Barcelona At. in the top 4 slots it meant that 5th would be automatically promoted, and 6th-9th would be the playoff qualifiers. We were always well within this part, and in the end we were close, but couldn't quite make it into the Auto promotion slot. In the end we finished 6th and headed off to face 9th placed Gimnastic, with two good victories we went through to the final against Celta, one of our nemesis all season long, well they managed a 3:2 victory in their home leg, but we followed it up going 2:0 at El Mazo to go up. Now I don't think my squad is ready at all and I will be battling very hard to avoid relegation.

Playoffs: Semi 5:2 vs Gimnastic 2:0, at Gimnastic 3:2, Final 4:3 vs Celta 2:0, at Celta 2:3

Best Results: at Betis 4:0, vs Gimnastic 4:0

Worst Results: at Zaragoza 1:4, vs Athletico "B" 1:4

Fixtures 1-21

Fixtures 22-42

Playoffs

Player Stats

Team Stats

Spanish Cup

Once more, one up, one down. First game and we are out, hoping for better next year, but we always seem to come up against the teams we will be battling all season. So good luck is needed.

Fixtures

The Players

Squad Stats

Keepers

Alexey Maximov (GK) - A new signing and he was surprisingly solid and as such played every game all season long, even though I originally signed him as cover for Gentile.

Defenders

Bjonar Lian (DR) - Signed on a free in the January Transfer window saw the Norwegian slot into the team for the remaining 25 fixtures, and he was brilliant. The 20 year old looks like he will be able to compete at the higher level, and we will be looking to build a defensive line around him. 4A.

David (DL) - The man who pushed out our captain, Diallo, came in July and has been pretty good, his performances through the long season saw a few errors, but overall he was a star in the back line. 12A.

Marc Hirsch (DRC) - We had one Austrian, so why not another? Hirsch came in to line-up with Ranieri in the centre of our defensive line and he was pretty good, not really as amazing as I expected him to be, but a definite solid season. 3A.

Riccardo Ranieri (DC) - He has been with me since the beginning and each season is better than the last, now as the clubs captain he is continuing to step up week by week. I really hope he can make the step up into the BBVA and I am able to use him in the role he has had for 5 seasons now. 2G.

Lukas Spendlhofer (DC/DM) - The perennial back-up, Lukas has been with the team for a few years now and he has never really been a starter, he has just sat on the bench and done the job when I need him to. Looking over his history I will not be surprised to see him pull off the same heroics in the BBVA and help us avoid relegation. 1G 1A.

Anis Nouhand (DL)

Jevgeni Novitski (DC)

Juan Domingo Ferrante (DRL)

Nikolay Tsekov (DRC)

Midfielders

Christian Loffredo (MC) - The young man has been a solid centre mid for our squad over the years, but he is unlikely to make the step up even though he managed to have a great season as we gained promotion. 4G 14A.

Davide Savarese (MC) - The star of the midfield, he really stepped up this season and showed some amazing touches as he blitzed the opposition with ease a lot of the time. I would say he is the first piece of our midfield puzzle for next season, but Reynoso seems more likely to be guaranteed a slot. 11G 15A.

Gonzalo Reynoso (DM/MC) - My amazing new foreigner, he stepped in as we accommodated him by moving to a 4-1-2-3, this meant Loffredo had a more attacking role, but it also stopped the goals going in as easily as they had which led to our promotion, a solid player, first name in the midfield next season. 6G 1A.

Igor Volodin (MC) - The young Russian is my future star, chances are he will be the third member of my top league midfield, but this depends on any new signings. He did look good when he got the chances given to him. 1G 0A.

Strikers

Aleksander Georgiev (ST) - He was very solid upfront, originally signed with me looking for another star goalscorer, but it was not really to be. He ended up being a threat, but not scoring those goals and feeding Francesconi a lot of the time. 10G 4A.

Marco Francesconi (ST) - The scorer, he seems to have become the centre of our strike force, and I am hoping he can continue to knock them in at Camp Nou and against the twin Madrids. A huge season as again he just missed out on the Golden Boot award for the league. 27G 11A.

Fabio Almeida (ST) - The solid target man, he was always set-up to be the provider, we have brought in stars who could push him out of the team, but he keeps on trucking and just doing his job. 10G 9A.

Alexandr Nesterenko (ST)

Pedro (ST)

Ignacio Alvarez (ST)

Tomas Dockal (ST)

The History

Leading Players

| Category   |    Top Player    | Career | Season |
| Games      | Riccardo Ranieri |  189   |  39(1) |
| Goals      | Giuseppe Campana |   74   |    0   |  
| Assists    | Joao Carlos      |   49   |    0   |
| Avg Rat    | Giuseppe Campana |  7.19  |  ----  |
| MoMs       | Fabio Almeida    |   20   |    3   |
| Clean Shts | Alberto Gentile  |   43   |    0   |

The 100 Club

|----------------------|--------|------|-------|-------|------|-----|-----|--------|
| The 100 Club         | Starts | Subs | Goals | Assts | Conc | Cln | MoM | Av Rat |
|----------------------|--------|------|-------|-------|------|-----|-----|--------|
| Ranieri, Riccardo    |   188  |   1  |    5  |    3  |   0  |   0 |  13 |  7.06  |
| Loffredo, Christian  |   169  |   3  |   12  |   37  |   0  |   0 |   2 |  6.97  |
| Almedia, Fabio       |   149  |   7  |   61  |   44  |   0  |   0 |  20 |  7.15  |
| Campana, Giuseppe*   |   144  |   6  |   74  |   30  |   0  |   0 |  13 |  7.19  |
| Francesconi, Marco   |   124  |  22  |   69  |   27  |   0  |   0 |  17 |  7.14  |
| Gentile, Alberto*    |   143  |   0  |    0  |    0  | 187  |  43 |   1 |  6.84  |
| Diallo, Bradley*     |   132  |  10  |   16  |   32  |   0  |   0 |  14 |  7.10  |
| Joao Carlos*         |   118  |   2  |   11  |   49  |   0  |   0 |   9 |  7.13  |
| Savarese, Davide     |   103  |  13  |   25  |   25  |   0  |   0 |   6 |  7.09  |
| Fran Garcia*         |    90  |  16  |   12  |   19  |   0  |   0 |   4 |  7.01  |
| Pfeiffer, Jean-Marc* |    69  |  31  |   16  |   20  |   0  |   0 |   7 |  7.08  |

The Club Awards

| 2012/13 |   2DB3   | [url="http://i.imgur.com/nle2L.png"]Bradley Diallo[/url]    | [url="http://i.imgur.com/SA3xR.jpg"]2012/13[/url] | [url="http://i.imgur.com/SA3xR.jpg"]2012-2013[/url]  |
| 2013/14 |   2DB3   | [url="http://i.imgur.com/cknxR.png"]Fabio Almeida[/url]     | [url="http://i.imgur.com/65ewt.jpg"]2013/14[/url] | [url="http://i.imgur.com/Zj3Cy.jpg"]2012-2014[/url]  |
| 2014/15 |   2DB3   | [url="http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/8513/destinynewsinbox3.png"]Guiseppe Campana[/url]  | [url="http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2600/clubharodeportivohistor.png"]2014/15[/url] | [url="http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/2600/clubharodeportivohistor.png"]2012-2015[/url]  |
| 2015/16 |    LA    | [url="http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/2711/destinynewsinbox.png"]Marco Francesconi[/url] | [url="http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2600/clubharodeportivohistor.png"]2015/16[/url] | [url="http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2600/clubharodeportivohistor.png"]2012-2016[/url]  |
| 2016/17 |    LA    | [url="http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2711/destinynewsinbox.png"]Marco Francesconi[/url] | [url="http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2600/clubharodeportivohistor.png"]2016/17[/url] | [url="http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/6757/clubharodeportivohistord.png"]2012-2017[/url]  |

Club History

| 2012/13 |   2DB3   |   [url="http://i.imgur.com/Tx9MA.png"]11th[/url]   |        NA        |   NA   |    None    |
| 2013/14 |   2DB3   |    [url="http://i.imgur.com/TFxAS.png"]3rd[/url]   | [url="http://i.imgur.com/QCt13.png"]Winners Fed Cup[/url]  |   NA   |    None    |
| 2014/15 |   2DB3   |    [url="http://i.imgur.com/fiZYN.png"]2nd[/url]   | [url="http://i.imgur.com/HmNye.png"]Winners Fed Cup[/url]  |   NA   |  Promoted  |
| 2015/16 |    LA    |   [url="http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2448/ligaadelanteinformationk.png"]11th[/url]   |     SC 2nd Rd    |   NA   |    None    |
[b]| 2016/17 |    LA    |    [url="http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8128/ligaadelanteinformation.png"]6th[/url]   |[b]     SC 2nd Rd    [/b]|   NA   |  Promoted  |[/b]

Haro's Trophy Cabinet

o5rbK.png

The Future

In Brief

Predicted: 20th

My Aim: Avoid Relegation

Expectations: Fight Bravely Against Relegation

Transfer Budget: €4.6M

Wage Budget: €65k

Signings: Chinquinho (DC, 01.01.18), Borko Djokic (DLC, Free), Giuseppe Cerrone (MC, Free), Christian Fernandez (GK, Free)

Youth: Alberto Marti (GK)

Realistically this is going to be a tough one, probably the toughest challenge I have faced in the last few FMs, my team is not up to scratch for the top league, hell, Almeida & Ranieri are foundation members, while Savarese, Pedro, Spendlhofer, Loffredo & Francesconi were all with us in the 2nd Division B. Five of those guys are still in our starting line-up for the season opener (By midway point it is down to just 4 of them, Almeida being in and out, and Loffredo being out. Its going to be a tough season, Lets go HARO!

Well that was back to back updates there, now we are fighting in the Liga BBVA, it is a real struggle to avoid relegation, but there are a fair few teams tight at the bottom, and we made it to the Quarter Finals of the Spanish Cup (Beating Athletic Bilbao), only to lose to Barca (They beat Real Madrid to get there). So been a pretty good run, now we just need to stay up, going to be a good fight.

Congrats on the promotion LLR! Really well done. Crossing fingers you'll stay up. :thup:

I got through a few more seasons after the forums went down, but lost interest after that as well. Will probably post my updates as they are already written, but not sure I'll keep going tbh. The foreign rule and total lack of ambition of my board is just getting to me.

emblem.jpg

The Yellow Bulls - Season Review 2015/16

1st in Turkish Premier Division (pred: 12th) | Transfers | Finances | Graph

The League

We performed well beyond my wildest dreams in the first half of the season, and in January the table looked like this. But even with 13 wins out of 17 we were just 3 points clear of Galatasaray and Fenerbahce, with Gaziantespor just behind them to. The gap between best and next best in this league is just silly.

We started the 2nd half of the season in the same fashion, picking up 8 wins in a row. Sadly Galatasaray were almost as good and still only 5 points behind us. A couple of draws against mid table teams and a loss away to Fenerbahce saw Galatasaray climb past us in the table. With 4 games to go we again had the chance of going top of the table as Galatasaray visited our ground. We won the match 4-2, although we probably didn't deserve it. It still wasn't over though. With two games left, Galatasaray was just 1 points behind us we had to visit Besiktas in our last match of the season. But Galatasaray finally lost a match, while we won 3-0 against Denizilspor and secured the title with one match left to play. Just as well to, cause we did indeed lose to Besiktas in our last match, even though I think we deserved a better result.

So with an incredible 83 points in 34 matches we have won the league, just 1 tiny point in front of Galatasaray and Fenerbahce. I think this is one of the most nerve wrecking seasons I've played. We beat Galatasaray twice and they still finished 1 point behind us. We also broke the Turkish record for goals scored in a season with 97. And this is only the 2nd time (in my save) that the winner has finished above 80 points. And it's the first time more than 1 team have been above 80 points in a season.

The Turkish Cup (fixtures | group c)

Played mostly backup players in this competition, so I'm happy with the performance. In the end Fenerbahce was to strong over two legs in the quarter final. We did push it to extra time, but they scored 2 quick goals in the first 15' of those and it was over.

The EURO Cup (fixtures | group e)

The group stage was tough as expected. We started by beating AEK in Greece and a well deserved victory it was as well. Much to my surprise we totally outplayed them. Juventus brought us back down to earth in the second match though, but our performance still made me happy. On a lucky day we could have beaten them there. The two matches against Hannover were pretty even, but I think we deserved our win and draw. Then came one of the most frustrating matches of the season. Against AEK at home we created several big chances, but instead AEK kept scoring on their half-chances. We lost 3-2 in a match I feel we deserved to win by at least 2 goals. I was gutted.

Expecting Hannover to beat AEK in the last match I knew we had to get at least a draw against Juventus to steal the 2nd place in the group. It was a crazy match. At half time Juventus had a 2-0 and completely dominated the match. We had a few dangerous counter attacks, but when Bonucci made it 3-0 after 65' I had kind of given up. I took off Said and Norwood who was having horrible days and was surprised when we pulled one back just 2 minutes later. 4 minutes after that we scored another and I was starting to bite nails my again. We just needed one more goal, and after 84' minutes Scott Carson made the mistake that sent us through to the next round as he put the ball in his own net. An amazing fight back was complete. What Scott Carson is doing at Juventus is anyones guess though, but that's another story.

We drew Espanyol in the 1st KO round and encouraged by our amazing league form I told my boys they could win it! It started great as well, after just 20' minutes we had a 2-0 lead. Espanyol pulled back to 2-2 before half time though. The second half saw 3 more goals as we ended up with a 4-3 win. I was happy with the performance overall, and thought for sure we could score a couple of goals away as well. I was wrong, sort of. We didn't score a couple of goals, we scored 5!! And not just that, we scored 5 before half time! I was in shock and told the boys to just enjoy the rest of the match. Nothing happened in the second half and we were through with a fantastic (and to be honest well deserved) 5-0 win.

When we drew Valencia in the next round I though that's probably that then, but I was wrong again. We got a early lead at home and after 21' minutes Jordi Alba (of Valencia) was sent off as we earned a penalty. Bozkurt put it away and we dominated the rest of the match scoring another two goals to make it a legendary 4-0 win. The away match was very different, no real surprise as Valencia are a good team after all. They totally dominated, but again we scored on every chance we got. With a 2-1 lead at half time I felt really confident and even though Valencia scored early in the 2nd half Faris kept the door shut after that. In injury time we even got our 3rd goal of the night and earned a very lucky win.

So we were in the quarter final of the EURO Cup and we drew Liverpool. They had been on fire so far this season, in particular Andy Carroll who had 19 goals in 7 starts (I know, very realistic). Luckily for us (not so much for them) he was injured. They still had a great starting eleven though. The game at Anfield was another shocker, as Mohamed Said earned a first half real hat-trick to give us a 3-0 lead. We didn't manage to hold on to it though as Liverpool didn't give up and scored 3 goals in the last 10 minutes of the match to make it 3-3. Still it was a great away result, but I wasn't getting my hopes to high before the return leg. Luis Suarez scored after just 7' minutes at our stadium, which is now nicknamed "The Bumpy Road" by anyone visiting. Norwood and Said scored to make it 2-1 before half time though, and Liverpool didn't manage to score again. We were through to the semi finals.

German team Stuttgart was our opponent for the semi finals, and as it turned out our luck had finally ran out. In the away match we created 5 clear cut chances against their 0 (ZERO), but we still lost 3-2. I guess it was bound to end eventually and the home match was more of the same. 4-2 in clear cut chances in our favour, but they won 4-2. I hate it when I get these matches, and even more so when I get two in a row. But overall I really can't complain. We had no business being in the final against Juventus anyways. We had some incredible games and some great experiences and I couldn't really have asked for more than this.

First eleven this season.

GK - Faris Al-Shahri. He's really got no competition at the moment.

DR - Ugur Aydin. The new young Turkish talent started 39 matches and is looking like a keeper.

DC - Umut Firtina. He's been with us since the first division, but this was his first season as the a #1 choice. 49 matches and looking strong.

DC - Yalcin Ayhan. He's getting old, but still doing well. Pondering whether I should give him one more season or not.

DL - Süleyman Celikyurt. He's been our first choice left back since the 2nd division. I still think he's our weakest link, but he keeps proving me wrong.

DMC- Antonio Marquez. The new Argentinian found his place very fast and is looking really promising.

MC - Mustafa Bozkurt. His first season at this level, but as mentioned he's been with us in the 1st and 2nd division on loan. I'm really impressed by his performance.

MC - Oliver Norwood. I dunno what to say about our captain. His attributes look the same every season, but his performance just keeps rising. His best season so far with 18 assists.

SC - Patrice Diabate. The new guy was clearly a bargain. Absolutely amazing season by the 19 year old. I just hope we can fend off bids and keep him happy.

SC - Mohamed Said. Great season by him as well. Creating and scoring goals.

SC - Alexander Kwairanga. Almost as good as Diabata. Sadly he doesn't want to stay.

A couple of subs I think deserve a mention.

Mehmet Cakir - He's 32 now but still providing and scoring goals like a 20 year old. I gave him a new 1 year deal, cause I think he's still got something to offer.

Elyasa Süme - Another 32 year old that's performing well when called upon. Still debating offering him an extension.

My biggest problem at the moment is that Alexander Kwairanga does not want a new contract. He's willing to listen, but I even tried offering him the absolute maximum I can with every possible clause and bonus available, and his agent still says "We're not even close here, so no point discussing". With just one year left on his contract, I'm considering selling him. It's going to be huge loss though. He's damn good now, and he still hasn't reached his potential. But there's not a lot I can do.

The Finances

Brilliant, all things considered. We're barely reaching £1m in total over the entire season from gate receipts and season tickets. But price money of £16M total this season makes us rich compared to most teams in this league. Next season we'll be in the Champions Cup group stages to, which is automatically lots of money.

The Future

Average attendance of 4,097 this season. With 14 out of 17 games in the league being sell-outs of our 4,200 stadium I really wish our board would realize there is a real demand for expanding. But they once again has told me they don't see the need for an expansion. But there seem to be a light in the end of the tunnel. I was actually done typing this, but decried to try once more to ask the board to build a new stadium. Instead of telling them I think we need one to reach our ambitions, I tried the "to show that this is a modern forward thinking club" option. And shockingly!! They agree. I dunno if this means we'll get one, but on my boardroom screen it now says it's under planning, which will be done in a little over a year. Hopefully this means we have a brand new stadium in about two years time. I'll be sure to not spend all our money just in case it comes down to that.

[b]11/12[/b]	T2D	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s1tab.jpg"]4th[/url]	1st Qual Rnd	-		Promoted through playoffs
[b]12/13[/b]	T1D	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s2tab.jpg"]4th[/url]	Playoff		-		Promoted through playoffs
[b]13/14[/b]	TPD	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s3tab.jpg"]6th[/url]	Playoff		-		-
[b]14/15[/b]	TPD	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s4tab.jpg"]4th[/url]	Group Stage	-		-
[b]15/16[/b]	TPD	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s5tab.jpg"]1st[/url]	Qtr Final	EC Semi Final	League winners!!

Turkish Premier Division - [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s5tab.jpg"]15/16[/url]

emblem.jpg

The Yellow Bulls - Season Review 2016/17

3rd in Turkish Premier Division (pred: 5th) | Transfers | Finances | Graph

The Pre-season

It was a fairly quiet transfer window this time, until the last 2-3 days of it. I managed to lure Kwairange to sign a new contract by offering a minimum fee release clause of £10M and I thought we'd be safe for now. But 3 days before the window closed Marseille bid £12M, with some of it being clauses like "after 10 goals scored". So off he went and I was sitting there having lost one of my top class players and no chance of replacing him before the Champions Cup registration closed.

The new signings were : Taner Pamuku (DC) | Murat Akca (DC) | Hüseyin Dinc (D/DM/MC) | Ibrahima Traore (AMLC/SC).

So a few more Turkish players since we always need those. And Ibrahima Traore to replace Kwairange.

The League

As usual there was just 4 teams fighting in the top again this season, with the gap down to 5th now 22 points. Sad really. We lost to all of the big 3 teams in the first half of the season though, and another to bottom placed Karsiyaka in one of those horrible matches where your players just can't score. With Besiktas winning 15 of their 17 before Christmas we were already out of the race for the title. We managed to find some better form in the 2nd half of the season, but again missing the cutting edge in to many matches, and the gap was to big to close. This match against Caykur Rizespor kind of show what I mean. When we don't win games that we dominate this clearly there's just no hope in this league.

Clearly we missed Kwairanga a lot and it didn't help that Traore (his replacement) got homesick and missed 3 months early in the season as I let him go home to sort it out. Hopefully he can be a much bigger influence next season. I really doubt we would have been able to fight Besiktas this season even with Kwairanga though. They managed a new record for points total in this league and their superstar Daniel Araujo (who I mentioned last season) had finally settled in and scored 37 goals in the league (46 total) for them.

The Turkish Cup (fixtures)

I again played my second choice players, but as the league season turned out to be a fight for 3rd or 4th, and I really didn't care which of those I got, I decided to field my strongest side away to Fenerbahce in the semi final 2nd leg. My 2nd best had lost 3-1 at home, so we had a lot to do, but a great 4-1 win saw us through to the final. It took extra time and penalties to decide it against Galatasaray, but we won the lottery and our first cup trophy.

The Champions Cup (fixtures | group f)

We had a horrible draw getting Man Utd, Napoli and Werder Bremen. 6 losses and even though we were close to a couple of upsets it was really just bad from start to finish. I'm not sure if Kwairanga would have made any difference at all either as it was our defense that was the real issue here. We're probably better of playing in the EURO Cup for a couple of seasons just to get seeded higher.

Napoli and Man Utd, who beat the crap out of us, both went on to the semi finals where they were drawn against each other. Man Utd went on to win the competition. So I'm not feeling that bad about our performance in the end.

I'll just pick a few this time, you can see the squad ratings and if you wanna see anyone in particular just poke.

Mohamed Said - My player of the year. He really stepped up and I guess we'll have trouble holding on to him and Diabata now.

Patrice Diabate - Another brilliant season by him.

Oliver Norwood and Mustafa Bozkurt - They both ended up in the leagues best 11. Said and Diabate did not, which I guess tells something about the quality of some of the other attackers in this league.

Murat Akca - The one who impressed the most of the new signings. Stepped right into the defense and played a major part already.

The Finances

Still looking good. Obviously lots of price money again, especially from the ECC. Lost £8.5M this month due to stadium plans to.

The Future

So stadium plans have been announced. I'm not impressed at all. Have to wait 2 years for it and it'll have a capacity of 6,524. It's a sad really and I just don't get it. There are teams in the 2nd division with bigger stadiums than us. That's all I'm gonna say about the future cause I'm just bloody annoyed right now and don't know if it's really worth continuing this.

[b]14/15[/b]	TPD	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s4tab.jpg"]4th[/url]	Group Stage	-		-
[b]15/16[/b]	TPD	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s5tab.jpg"]1st[/url]	Qtr Final	EC Semi Final	League winners!!
[b]16/17[/b]	TPD	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s6tab.jpg"]3rd[/url]	WINNER		ECC Groups	-

Turkish Premier Division - [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s5tab.jpg"]15/16[/url]
Turkish Cup - [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s6cupfinal.jpg"]16/17[/url]
Turkish Super Cup - [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s6supercup.jpg"]16/17[/url]

emblem.jpg

The Yellow Bulls - Season Review 2017/18

1st in Turkish Premier Division (pred: 4th) | Transfers | Finances | Graph

The Pre-season

Fairly quiet window, with no big transfers out. New faces were:

Turan Kurt - Turkish attacker, promising.

Mert Tuyuran - Turkish left-back, main signing this window.

Chris Miller - Hot prospect.

Necdet Birlik - Turkish striker, promising.

Adriano Furlan - Adriano Furlan. First team player, was touted as the next Albertini.

Zekeriya Yigit - Backup goalkeeper.

Fabiano - Joined in January. Hot prospect.

The League

Another season of catch up. With a bit of a injury crisis early on and 2 losses and 2 draws in the first 12 matches of the season we were already way behind Besiktas and Fenerbahce. Besiktas in particular as they had won all 12 of their games. After all my important players were back we went on an incredible run though, 22 matches unbeaten with only 1 draw in there. It was only barely enough as we finished 3 points clear of Fenerbahce, but that just makes the title taste even better.

We really might as well just play a league of the top 4 teams in this division and ignore the rest atm

The Turkish Cup (fixtures | group a)

We won it again after some crazy semi finals against Galatasaray with 16 goals in the two legs, and a well deserved 3-0 win over Fenerbahce in the final.

The EURO Cup (fixtures | group f)

Really bad performance, but 5 of the group matches was during our bad period with injuries anyways.

I'll keep it short. The 3 main strikers are without a doubt our most important players. We had at least one of them out injured for the whole first half of the season, and it nearly cost us the title in the end.

Patrice Diabata - Missed 10 league matches with injury and still scored 33 goals in 34 matches total. I think we'll have trouble keeping him.

Mohamed Said - He also missed 10 league matches with injury. His quick feet are giving us many goals.

Ibrahima Traore - I think I said I had hopes of him being a lot better this season now that he's settled in. He certainly payed me back for having faith in him.

I really dunno how long we can hang on to this trio. Will try offering new contracts this summer.

The Finances

About the same as always.

The Future

One more year until the new stadium, but as mentioned it's only going to be a minor increase in capacity. We'll have to keep going on reward money and transfer fees for now. Biggest worry atm is losing one or more of my star strikers.

[b][u][color=Blue]CLUB HISTORY[/color][/u][/b]

[b]SEASON    LEAGUE    POS.    T-CUP        Europe        NOTES[/b]
[b]11/12[/b]    T2D    [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s1tab.jpg"]4th[/url]    1st Qual Rnd    -        Promoted through playoffs
[b]12/13[/b]    T1D    [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s2tab.jpg"]4th[/url]    Playoff        -        Promoted through playoffs
[b]13/14[/b]    TPD    [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s3tab.jpg"]6th[/url]    Playoff        -        -
[b]14/15[/b]    TPD    [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s4tab.jpg"]4th[/url]    Group Stage    -        -
[b]15/16[/b]    TPD    [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s5tab.jpg"]1st[/url]    Qtr Final    EC Semi Final    League winners!!
[b]16/17[/b]    TPD    [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s6tab.jpg"]3rd[/url]    WINNER        ECC Groups    -
[b]17/18[/b]    TPD    [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s7tab.jpg"]1st[/url]    WINNER        EC Groups    -

[b][u][color=Blue]TROPHY CABINET[/color][/u][/b]

Turkish Premier Division - [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s5tab.jpg"]15/16[/url], [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s7tab.jpg"]17/18[/url]
Turkish Cup - [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s6cupfinal.jpg"]16/17[/url], [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s7cupfinal.jpg"]17/18[/url]
Turkish Super Cup - [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s6supercup.jpg"]16/17[/url]

Well Ohanzee it really looks like Turkey may have some serious problems, I mean you performed admirably in the Europa League that first season here, and then with the league win I would've thought the board would have some ambition. Seems crazy to me to build a new stadium that is only a slight increase on the one you already have, but there are some weird mechanics in the boardroom section of the game. You really do have some superstar strikers there, hopefully you can manage to hold onto at least two of them.

How has the board been with other facility upgrades?

I have not had a single upgrade yet, but we have enough coaches to keep the players trained, enough scouts to go world wide over two seasons, I am thinking about cutting some of the places I visit out so I can just target top players, might even just search the EU as in Spain it is 3 Non-EU in my 25 man squad (Places currently taken by my DM - Romero [Top Class & Young], Obina [New young ST is the future] & Djokic [My Number 1 DL]). I am looking into bringing in a bunch of 17/18 year olds or younger if I can and loaning them out to a feeder club somewhere to try and get EU citizenship, or even Russian or Oceanic, Caribbean or Turkish lol, the rules are slack, but do not include Brazil/Argentina or Eastern Europe, we will improve on this.

Hopefully you can either get the energy to return to this save, or can move somewhere else and go towards another completion :)

Hey Guys, haven't posted in here for a while and im sure hardly anyone remembers me, but i did a save with EFC Frejus in the lower french league but i never really got into it, im looking to start this again. But i was hoping i could do it without holidaying for a year and just wondered if i could do that ??

Hey Guys, haven't posted in here for a while and im sure hardly anyone remembers me, but i did a save with EFC Frejus in the lower french league but i never really got into it, im looking to start this again. But i was hoping i could do it without holidaying for a year and just wondered if i could do that ??

The idea of the challenge is with a previously unplayable team, there are some save games in the first page on the dayt before update day, so all you have to do is holiday one day, alternatively if you reply shortly I may be able to do a very quick (About 30-40mins) Holiday for you in your country of choice and post a link for you.

AidanofLFC Challenge - New Club

Quimper Cornouaille FC

http://http://www.weltfussballarchiv.com/images/logos/Stade_Quimperois.gif <----- this is their badge

well Quimper look a decent side, just come up from the French CFA. their media prediction is 16th and the club is already worth 725k. They have a youth academy though it is only minimal facilities. the club has a 10000 stadium with 5000 seats.

LLR - I actually was more than half way through my next season already when I posted those up there. We did not manage to hold on to 2 of our superstar strikers I'm afraid. Two of them left and one stayed. But we got lots of money for them at least. Will update with that season as well soon. As for upgrades there's not been to many and we're at average status for both training and youth still. But they did agree to upgrade both after this last season so hopefully that's a sign of some improvement. They also made us the feeder club of Liverpool though, so not sure what kind of ambition that shows. :lol:

I haven't really decided on whether to go on. The foreign rule actually annoys me more than the stadium capacity atm. If I don't go on I'll probably go to Portugal as I love the rules they have while at the same time not being a very rich league.

AidanofLFC - Good luck! :thup:

LLR - If I don't go on I'll probably go to Portugal as I love the rules they have while at the same time not being a very rich league.

:thup: This...I love Portugal...

As for Spain, if I started again here there is no doubt I would try to pick a side that comes up with a "B" Team, because this is nearly impossible when unable to keep players fit.

Reserve / B - teams certainly are nice to have. Especially when the youth team is 18 years max. Bringing in 16-18 year olds with the aim of getting them a 2nd nationality eventually is probably a good strategy. How long does that take in Spain, I forgot? In Turkey it's 5 years for most players and 10 for certain nations it seems. Or it might depend on the age when the player joins, I'm not really sure. But it's minimum 5 years for all the players I have atm at least. I have a couple who have just 1 year to go atm, but it's tough. My favorite part of this game is scouting and developing players, so Turkey probably wasn't a very good choice. But I was a bit fooled by the rule being max. 10 the first season and then turning into max 8. after it. Might put it on hold, but not sure I can be bothered starting all over somewhere else either. Will do my season review and sleep on it I guess. :)

How long does that take in Spain, I forgot? In Turkey it's 5 years for most players and 10 for certain nations it seems. Or it might depend on the age when the player joins, I'm not really sure.

It seems to depend on where they are coming from, but it is anywhere between 3 & 10 years, so I am more likely to get them as EU by sending them out elsewhere, hoping I can get a feeder club somewhere with lax EU nationality rules...

emblem.jpg

The Yellow Bulls - Season Review 2018/19

1st in Turkish Premier Division (pred: 4th) | Transfers | Finances | Graph

The Pre-season

Transfer window got busy as two of our biggest stars left. Patrice Diakate left for Juventus for a record £20M fee and Mohamed Said to Genoa for £18.75M. Faris Al-Shahri also left for Villarreal, but only after I secured the U21 international Turkish goalkeeper I'd been scouting for a couple of seasons, Muhammet Subasi. I spent a good chunk of the transfer money on talents. All 16-18 years old, mostly foreign. My hope is that some of them will turn out good by the time they are 23 and hopefully still want to stay with us. Cause it takes 5 years to become a Turkish citizen, and Turkey itself don't seem to produce enough good talents. Those new signings that made it into the first team are mentioned in the players section below.

The League

Almost a deja vu of last year as we again lost 2 and drew 2 early on leaving us a bit behind the other 3. We again found form after that 2nd draw though and won 17 in a row and 26 of the last 28 matches to win the trophy for the 3rd time in 4 years. Once again it was a fight between the top 4 and the rest were really just there to fill up the numbers.

The Turkish Cup (fixtures | group a)

My second best couldn't handle Galatasaray in the Semi Finals. Was two close games though.

The European Cups (ECC fixtures | ECC group a | EC fixtures)

With Chelsea and Lyonnais in the group stages of the ECC we never really stood a chance. A very lucky 1-0 win at home against Lyon in the last match gave us 3rd place in front of Metalist though and we headed to France again in the EC 1st KO round. Rennais was beaten 5-2 over two legs and we headed to Germany to play Schalke in the 2nd KO round. We somehow came away with a very undeserved 2-1 win after their defensive midfielder Enoh was sent off. Our luck was out in the home leg though as they showed us how bad Turkish football really is, hammering us 4-2 and deservedly so.

Ibrahima Traore - The only one left of our magic 3 up front had another brilliant season. I just wish he wasn't injured so much. 30 matches of 53 total isn't very good for your main man.

Ugur Aydin - I'm glad I decided to offer him a huge £35k a week deal. He's established in the Turkish national team now and our captain after Norwood left in January.

Mustafa Bozkurt - Another great season by the midfielder.

And here are the new signings that made it into the first team squad

Willian (SC) - Replacement for those who left. I kind of expected even more from him, but he had hopefully he'll go nuts next season.

Muhammet Subasi (GK) - Been trying to get him for 2 years and finally felt I could spend the £3.5M they asked for. Wasn't really amazing, but played 50 matches and was consistent enough.

Olexandr Matyash (SC) - Another replacement for those who left and this one just fit right in. 38 goals in 39 starts in his first season and I'm guessing he'll be hard to keep as well. He has 4 years left at least anyways, so not going anywhere until I say so.

Ricardo Fernandez (SC) - I thought he looked good, but he's been a real bitch if you'll excuse my French. Done nothing buy moan since he joined and I transfer listed him and moved him to the reserves.

Orhan Gülle (DMC) - Good consistent and Turkish. Pleased with his performance.

Thomas Etame (SC) - I had to many foreign players so sadly he had to be put in the reserves as he was willing to be "backup". I need to find a way to get him in cause I think he might be a big hit with his pace.

Süleyman Benli (DRLC) - Another Turkish established player. Very versatile and very consistent so far.

Also seveeral players joined in January, again mostly 16-18 year olds I hope will one day be good enough, but some for the first team to.

Alper Güney (AMC/SC) - Turkish lethal finisher.

Javier Colman (DRC) - Well established right-back. Gave me the option of pulling Aydin into the middle which really helped.

Evgeny Batischev (DRL) - Fullback who can play both sides. Huge talent. Sadly Russia seems to be one of the nations that take 10 years to become Turkish citizens instead of 5.

So, losing Said and Diakata was definitely huge. Both were really top class and well established in the team. But it's also given me the chance to bring in lots of talents and money to keep us going for years.

The Finances

Huge profit, mostly thanks to player sales obviously. Also TV and Price money from being in the ECC helps. Hopefully we can get a easier draw next season and make it through the group stages.

The Future

Stadium project has been delayed by two months and we're due to move in on the 24th of August. I'd say I'm excited, but a 2,300 increase in capacity with a brand new stadium taking 2 years to build wasn't really what I had hoped for. I really do hope this new stadium can be expanded alot and fast though.

With £40M+ in the bank at least my board seems willing to improve facilities. They are going to spend £5.75M on youth and training facilities. Our next door neighbors Besiktas on the other hand are spending £90M on a brand new stadium. I find that funny considering we are the richest club in Turkey now.

[b]16/17[/b]	TPD	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s6tab.jpg"]3rd[/url]	WINNER		ECC Groups	-
[b]17/18[/b]	TPD	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s7tab.jpg"]1st[/url]	WINNER		EC Groups	-
[b]18/19[/b]	TPD	[url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s8tab.jpg"]1st[/url]	Semi Final	ECC 2nd KO Rnd	-

[b][u][color=Blue]TROPHY CABINET[/color][/u][/b]

Turkish Premier Division - [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s5tab.jpg"]15/16[/url], [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s7tab.jpg"]17/18[/url], [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s8tab.jpg"]18/19[/url]
Turkish Cup - [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s6cupfinal.jpg"]16/17[/url], [url="http://i696.photobucket.com/albums/vv330/TommiHelm/Istanbulspor/s7cupfinal.jpg"]17/18[/url]

and the forums is back... \o/

LLR - congrats on promotion to La Liga! great stuff. sounds like it will be tough though for you.

Ohanzee - some good progress in the league there considering your limitations. understand your frustration with the foreigner rule but seems like you're close to maybe making some sort of european breakthrough? i await to see what you will do.

AidanoLFC - welcome to the challenge and good luck with Quimper. hope it goes well for you.

As for me and Messina, i also haven't played much of the game in the last couple of weeks. now the forum is back up is back up i will try and post a season review and get back into the game. hopefully i can pick it up again despite being out of it for a couple of weeks.

i am having a go at this in spain

with Universidad Oviedo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AD_Universidad_de_Oviedo

Manager Profile

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/chairmanmanager2/Season2/jansquads/ArronBalmerProfile_Personal-2.png

played my first 3 games W1 D0 L2 oh and i have figured out my players couldn't hit a barn door if they were stood next to it

Welcome aboard toonbalmy & Aidan, if I could just please ask for screenshots of your Manager Profile that would be great. Hope it is enjoyable in Spain toon, as I have been a little frustrated with the No EU rule (3 in BBVA), but discovering that South Americans only take 2 years to become Spanish makes me feel a bit better, I am pretty sure I can manage to buy 17 year olds with potential throw them in the U19s for 2 seasons and then promote them to first team, also means my foreigners if from that area will become locals quickly.

Rlips - Hope you can get back into it, I just kept playing through the forum downtime, hence the two seasons completed and another one 9 games from the end. I am still in with a shot of staying up, but 9 games to go 4pts from Safety is not where I want to be, losing 7-0 to Real Madrid did not look good. Now I am planning for a season in the Liga Adelante next year, but hoping that survival has a chance as well. I have got through the tough run of Bilbao, Barcelona & Real over 8 days and now have a few relegation candidates in the last 9 games.

on a side note it would let me select sunday league so i picked random and it gave me unproven so its basically the same thing i think

That's fine, I think in Spain Auto is one above Sunday League, but it is to do with the bottom league being considered higher than Sunday League Rep...is perfect.

Well a win against Villareal 1:0 puts me up to 18th, 2pts from Safety (Hercules) with 8 games to go. I still have to Play Sevilla (4th), At. Madrid (2nd) & Espanyol (5th), but have games against relegation challengers Hercules (17th), Valencia (16th), Deportivo (15th) as well, the other two games are against 11th & 12th. So really I think fate is in my own hands as wins over Hercules, Valencia & Deportivo would surely see me above one of them come the end of the season.

None of my strikers have really clicked this season, so lacking in goals, also need to change my tackling and closing down I think as there are too many suspensions from some players, and also a couple of injuries hurt us as well. Going to be tight, but I think we can do it from here.

Edit: Well now 7 games to go after a stunning game against Sevilla, we have taken them down 2:0 following a stunning defensive effort, our 18 year old Keeper is stepping up, as are our younger central defenders.

League Table

| Pos  | Team      | Wins | Draw | Loss | +/- | Pts |
|------|-----------|------|------|------|-----|-----|
| 15th | Deportivo |   7  |  10  |  14  | -26 |  31 |
| 16th | Valencia  |   8  |   6  |  17  | -13 |  30 |
| 17th | Haro      |   7  |   8  |  16  | -25 |  29 |
| 18th | Hercules  |   7  |   7  |  17  | -26 |  28 |
| 19th | Salamanca |   6  |   6  |  19  | -31 |  24 |
| 20th | Osasuna   |   2  |   9  |  20  | -36 |  15 |

Des Tiny's

Club Haro Deportivo

grTd8.jpg

Spanish Liga BBVA

End of Season 2017/18

The Expected Relegation

The Season in Brief

Predicted: 20th

Actual: 18th (Graph)

Spanish Cup: Quarterfinal vs Barcelona - Leg 1 - Leg 2

Season Tickets: 6578 (^3289 [Avg Att: 9245])

Finances: €12.75M (25th Esp [^30])

Transfers: 2017/18 - 15 In (€5.5M) 30 Out (€95k)

The League

Well it took us 9 games before we even got a victory, of course playing Bilbao, Real Madrid & Barca in a row didn't help that at all, we then went on a bit of a run with two wins, a little rollercoaster before we settled, and a streak of reasonable results around the turn saw us looking at a chance of staying up, then we managed 4 back to back victories over Levante, Sevilla, Villareal & Racing, it looked like our position was set in stone. But a huge fall apart after that and a complete lack of form saw us at the bottom and then we knew that fate was in our hands as we would face Valencia, one would stay up, one would go down. The end of the season came with us tied on points with Valencia and playing them away in the final game, we needed to win to stay up, and a draw or loss would see us down. At least our fate was in our own hands, when the first half stayed scoreless, I decided to press forward in the second half and we were rewarded with a great goal by Obina putting us ahead with 20 minutes left it looked good, but they scored in the 70th minute, and then as we chased the game they scored again at 83 & 89 to finish us off 3:1 and see us relegated.

Best Goals of May: Volodin 2nd & 3rd - I will post the videos shortly.

Best Results: vs Levante 4:0, at Sevilla 2:0

Worst Results: at Barcelona 0:6, at Real Madrid 0:7

Fixtures 1-19

Fixtures 20-38

Player Stats

Team Stats

Spanish Cup

In the first match for us we faced Racing at El Mazo, a 1:1 draw made me think we were just going to be gone from the cup in the first chance again, but we traveled very well and a huge 7:2 victory away saw us advance, we would face Athletic Bilbao, this was surely going to be the end for us, and to compound it all if we got past them our next opponent would be decided in a match between Real Madrid & Barcelona (Oh Crap! But Money here we come). We traveled to Bilbao and showed them what we meant as we took a stunning 2:0 victory and headed home knowing that a loss by 1 goal would be enough, 1:2 it finished and we would advance to face Barcelona. The first leg at Camp Nou saw us beaten 4:1 (Hey we got an away goal against Barcelona), then they came to El Mazo and the house was full, but somehow we surprised everyone as we managed to steal a 1:1 draw against the Champions and were able to hold our heads high even with a 5:2 aggregate loss. My best cup run as a lower team in a while.

Fixtures

Team Stats

Player Stats

The Players

Squad Stats

Spanish Young Player of the Year: Obina is Runner-up

Keepers

Daniel Di Dio (GK) - Triple D was signed as the future, but when my current crop of goalies ended up looking poor on the pitch I decided to let him have a go, and he appeared to be stronger than all of them, in the end he just kept his place, and as he is considerably younger and has room to improve he is likely to start going forward.

Alexey Maximov (GK)

Defenders

Bjornar Lian (DR) - The best of our actual right backs, he was covered by Hirsch for most of the season, but he had a few solid runs as we nearly avoided relegation on the last day. 4A.

Borko Djokic (DLC) - A solid choice at Left Back, he is capable at the top level right now, but I believe in the future he is a possible superstar. 1G.

Marc Hirsch (DRC) - A solid season, he scored the Man of the Match award as we defeated Sevilla, and the defensive record through that time was pretty good as the back worked well, but he will also need to step up to stay in the team. 1A.

Chiquinho (DC) - The youngster, he actually seemed to perform better than the 'seniors' for most of the season, I will be looking to use him in our attempt to win the Liga Adelante in the new season. I want him to step up because he is expected to be a much better player than any of our other defenders.

David (DL) - I actually have to mention him at left back as well, he seemed to step up when we ran a good run late in the season which nearly managed to keep us up, but he really seemed to hit a wall on occasion as well.

Lukas Spendlhofer (DC)

David Bednar (DR)

Jevgeni Novitski (DC)

Nikolay Tsekov (DRC)

Midfielders

Cristian Romero (DM) - He came in midway through the season, forced out both Mettler and Reynoso, and commandeered the senior position as a defensive midfielder. Without a doubt he was one of the stars of that second half as he averaged over 7 through the 20 games he played, and he managed to assist in the defense as well. 2G 1A.

Davide Savarese (MC) - A huge injury at the end of the season to our top midfielder may have played a part in the eventual relegation, but Savarese has been with the club for a long time and always seems to be solid, he is one player I want to keep, but may be tempted to aprt with to bring through the younger crop. 7G 4A.

Igor Volodin (MC) - He scored a couple of stunning goals during the season (Check the League Section), and looked like he could be a superstar as well, but he needs to get some direction and work on his decision making, we will look to build him into a star centre midfielder going forwards. 3G 5A.

Guiseppe Cerrone (MC) - The number one replacement all season, he managed to step up when Savarese went down, but it just wasn't quite enough, he will look to get more game time in the Liga Adelante. 1G 3A.

Gonzalo Reynoso (DM) - A solid first half, but replaced by a better DM is Spanish on July 1st 2018. 3A

Lorenz Mettler (DM)

Evgeny Kuzmin (MC)

Christian Loffredo (MC)

Lasse Hansen (DM)

Strikers

Marco Francesconi (ST) - Compared to his previous seasons this was very poor, and a huge goal drought really let the side down, but he was the best striker we had once more, and has become a club legend because of it. 12G 9A.

Aleksander Georgiev (ST) - He really did nothing amazing this season, but in a world class league, with a bunch of strikers underachieving he was probably one of the better ones. 8G 6A.

Fabio Almeida (ST) - A solid season from a journeyman striker, I can't see him sticking around even after I extended his contract. 6G 3A.

Obina (ST) - The surprise runner-up in the Spanish Young Player of the Year, I was amazed to see this as I thought he was only about average and would've picked Triple D. He will look to join the front line in the future. 3G 1A.

Mario Zeyer (ST)

Jesper Kruger (ST)

Pedro (ST)

Tomas Dockal (ST)

Ignacio Alvarez (ST)

The History

Leading Players

|------------|-------------------|--------|--------|
| Category   |    Top Player     | Career | Season |
| Games      | Riccardo Ranieri  |  223   |   34   |
| Goals      | Marco Francesconi |   81   |   12   |  
| Assists    | Joao Carlos*      |   49   |    0   |
| Avg Rat    | Giuseppe Campana* |  7.19  |  ----  |
| MoMs       | Marco Francesconi |   22   |    5   |
| Clean Shts | Alberto Gentile   |   43   |    0   |

The 100 Club

| The 100 Club         | Starts | Subs | Goals | Assts | Conc | Cln | MoM | Av Rat |
| Ranieri, Riccardo    |   222  |   1  |    5  |    4  |   0  |   0 |  13 |  6.99  |
| Loffredo, Christian  |   176  |  12  |   13  |   37  |   0  |   0 |   2 |  6.94  |
| Francesconi, Marco   |   158  |  22  |   81  |   36  |   0  |   0 |  22 |  7.09  |
| Almedia, Fabio       |   164  |  13  |   67  |   47  |   0  |   0 |  21 |  7.11  |
| Campana, Giuseppe*   |   144  |   6  |   74  |   30  |   0  |   0 |  13 |  7.19  |
| Gentile, Alberto*    |   143  |   0  |    0  |    0  | 187  |  43 |   1 |  6.84  |
| Diallo, Bradley*     |   132  |  10  |   16  |   32  |   0  |   0 |  14 |  7.10  |
| Savarese, Davide     |   125  |  17  |   32  |   29  |   0  |   0 |   7 |  7.08  |
| Joao Carlos*         |   118  |   2  |   11  |   49  |   0  |   0 |   9 |  7.13  |
| Spendlhofer, Lukas   |    74  |  38  |    1  |    4  |   0  |   0 |   1 |  6.81  |
| Hirsch, Marc         |   100  |  10  |    1  |    4  |   0  |   0 |   4 |  6.90  |
| Fran Garcia*         |    90  |  16  |   12  |   19  |   0  |   0 |   4 |  7.01  |
| Pedro                |    75  |  25  |   31  |   13  |   0  |   0 |   7 |  6.94  |
| Pfeiffer, Jean-Marc* |    69  |  31  |   16  |   20  |   0  |   0 |   7 |  7.08  |

The Club Awards

| 2016/17 |    LA    | [url="http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2711/destinynewsinbox.png"]Marco Francesconi[/url] | [url="http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/2600/clubharodeportivohistor.png"]2016/17[/url] | [url="http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/6757/clubharodeportivohistord.png"]2012-2017[/url]  |
| 2017/18 |   BBVA   | [url="http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7025/destinynewsinbox2.png"]Marco Francesconi[/url] | [url="http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/2600/clubharodeportivohistor.png"]2017/18[/url] | [url="http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/2600/clubharodeportivohistor.png"]2012-2018[/url]  |

Club History

| 2015/16 |    LA    |   [url="http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2448/ligaadelanteinformationk.png"]11th[/url]   |     SC 2nd Rd    |   NA   |    None    |
| 2016/17 |    LA    |    [url="http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8128/ligaadelanteinformation.png"]6th[/url]   |     SC 2nd Rd    |   NA   |  Promoted  |
[b]| 2017/18 |   BBVA   |   [url="http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/3955/ligabbvainformationleagp.png"]18th[/url]   |[b]     SC QFinal    [/b]|   NA   |  Relegated |[/b]

Haro's Trophy Cabinet

o5rbK.png

The Future

In Brief

Predicted: 12th

My Aim: Direct Promotion

Expectations: Mid Table

Transfer Budget: €5.75M

Wage Budget: €79k

Signings: Gabriel Trigo (ST, Free), Samir Turk (DM, Free)

Youth: Manuel Angel Pueyo (MR)

My aim is to go back up, I am slowly building a stronger squad, but there are still some weaknesses, and a couple of relegation clauses have hurt the team as well, I really need a Left Back, but they seem expensive and hard to come by. Also on the note of my "best" youth product, a Right Wing? I haven't used wide midfielders at any time in my tenure at this club, what the hell. Give me a defensive midfielder, give me a left back, anything.

Already Left the club: Samet Kaya (DR), Anis Nouhaud (DL), Lasse Hansen (DM), Christian Tufano (DM), Borko Djokic (DLC, 1.9M), Sebastian Gori (DC), Christian Loffredo (MC), Jesper Kruger (ST, 1M), Gonzalo Reynoso (DM, 2.4M)

I am looking to do more selling if I can to try and clear out anyone who is on the outer of the starting line-up, Djokic is going to be tough to replace, but I couldn't turn down that sort of money.

LLR - Sad to see you relegated, but hopefully you can go straight back up. I love those two new signings. Especially Turk. Crazy good at set pieces and that determination should make him develop really fast as well. Good luck in the hunt for another promotion! :)

AD Universidad de Oviedo

AD_Universidad_de_Oviedo.png

The Unexpected top half finish with the apperance of the Winde's Magic Wande

Predicted: 19th

Actual:8th http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/LLR%20Challenger/season1/SpanishSecondDivisionB1Information_Stages.png

Spanish Cup: NA

Manager: Arron Balmer

Season Tickets: 600

Finances: -190k

Transfers: 2011 - 22 In (£8k) 14 Out (£0)

Squad : http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/LLR%20Challenger/season1/ADUniversidaddeOviedoUnivOviedo_Players.png

The League

i Started off Good but then it went from bad to worse i was losing my star strikers to injurys and my tactics were a mess as well once my team got fit and they really started to gel and i used the in game instructions the work in the box instruction worked a treat for me. i am really happy how my team performed and i am looking to get them promoted when the season starts up again

Fixtures

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/LLR%20Challenger/season1/ADUniversidaddeOviedoUnivOviedo_Fixtures.png

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/LLR%20Challenger/season1/ADUniversidaddeOviedoUnivOviedo_Fixtures-2.png

Star player of the year

http://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n524/toonbalmy87/LLR%20Challenger/season1/WindeProfile_Attributes.png

without him my team was basically non existent.

Archived