Help not available it seems

PhilT

What a horrible site this can be. Some kind user advised me that i need a 'mega facepack' to show players faces & i would get it from the skinning hideout area. I looked through it & wasn't clear what i needed so posted the question - even apologizing, just for someone to come along, make some unhelpful comment & close the thread.

Thank you very much for making me welcome.

Look, it's not a horrible site and I wasn't trying to be unhelpful, it's simply the site of a major software developer and as such we have specific rules.

One of those rules is that people cannot request links for downloads - it's in big bold red writing at the top of this forum:

No requests for graphics downloads please!! This is a help forum only. Any offending threads will be closed.

It's all good and well apologising before hand but you were still breaking the rules so I had to shut the thread, just as I've had to shut this one. If you had issues with what I'd done then the correct course of action would have been sending me a personal message, not opening another thread in complaint.

Archived