FM11: Good Tutors

blurps

Tutoring is an essential part of youth development in the Football Managers series. If you're not managing one of the top clubs, good tutors can be somewhat hard to come by though. If you found a suiting player and feel like sharing, post here and please stick to this format ( shamelessly stolen from Purefun ):

Name:

Nationality:

Club:

Position:

Value:

Sale Value:

Work Permit Needed:

Key stats/Personality:

I'll start with two absolute treats for mid and lower table clubs:

Name: Shilla Iliasu

Nationality: Ghana

Club: Unattached

Position: Central Defense

Value: none

Sale Value: Free

Wage Demands: About 200k € p.a. in my game

Work Permit: Required, I don't manage in England this time around so no idea if he would get it

Key stats/Personality: Model Citizen

( According to the the Personality Guide that means: Determination > 17 & Ambition > 17 & Loyalty > 17 & Pressure > 17 & Professionalism > 17 & Temperament > 17 & Sportsmanship > 17 )

Note that to my knowledge this guy had to end his career about two years ago due to medical reasons. Signing him could therefore be considered some mild cheating, it's of course up to you if you care about that.

Name: Abubakari Yakubu

Nationality: Ghana

Club: Unattached

Position: Defender/Wing Back ( Right ), D ( C ), DM, M ( C )

Value: None

Sale Value: Free

Wage demands: About 500k € p.a. in my game

Work Permit: no, got a Dutch passport

Key stats/Personality: Perfectionist

( According to the the Personality Guide that means: Ambition > 17 & Professionalism > 17 & Determination > 17 )

For that money it doesn't get much better and they're both solid players in their own right as well.

• 5 weeks later...
Could anybody tell me all the different benefits you get from each type of tutoring?

SI completely overhauled the Tutoring system ( or at least the UI portion ) for FM11 and as usual there is little to no documentation. At this point the differences are pure speculation, if there are any at all.

Probably a pretty obvious one here:

Name: Pedro Munitis

Nationality: Spanish

Club: Racing

Position: Anywhere in midfield

Value: Probably around 100k

Sale Value: as above

Work Permit Needed: No

Key stats/Personality: Determination 20, Perfectionist

Archived