Real fixtures 2010-11

stewpot01

Thank you for the reply!

It doesn't sound like an easy job but I hope you can pull this off.. especially with the patch coming up as well!

I play in League 2 so for extra realism for 11.3 i would love this.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...

It's not yet completed although I have done League 2 - I just need to run a test to make sure it works fine then I'll share with you guys here.

UPDATE: For some strange reason the file doesn't work - I'll have to take a further look at it. It's strange because I've also finished the Championship and that file works without any problems.

UPDATE 2: The only reason would be that the fixtures aren't quite correct, i.e. some teams might not have the full 46 games (the source I used might have the fixtures incorrectly - Sky Sports) - I'll check the official npower site to see if I can resolve the problem.

It's not yet completed although I have done League 2 - I just need to run a test to make sure it works fine then I'll share with you guys here.

UPDATE: For some strange reason the file doesn't work - I'll have to take a further look at it. It's strange because I've also finished the Championship and that file works without any problems.

UPDATE 2: The only reason would be that the fixtures aren't quite correct, i.e. some teams might not have the full 46 games (the source I used might have the fixtures incorrectly - Sky Sports) - I'll check the official npower site to see if I can resolve the problem.

I think the npower site should be more reliable than Sky Sports... Sky don't seem to update there information correctly.

Hope its all coming along well and not proving too difficult a task....

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Miller, but I don't have as much time these days because of work commitments. I am glad to see that somebody else has taken it on (big thank you to Magicmastermind for that).

If I get the opportunity I would love to update it with the rearranged fixtures in there to add more realism, but I cannot promise I will have the time.

Sorry Miller, but I don't have as much time these days because of work commitments. I am glad to see that somebody else has taken it on (big thank you to Magicmastermind for that).

If I get the opportunity I would love to update it with the rearranged fixtures in there to add more realism, but I cannot promise I will have the time.

Not to worry Stewpot.... I thank you for your original efforts in the first place.

I know it's a lot of hard work just for the 1st season of the game, but I love the realism.

Hoping magicmastermind has worked his magic so to speak.....

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived