SI`s best Tacticians

Ultimate Dominance by Mr Hough was an amazing tactic. Along with good team management, the right signings etc etc (you did have to do you bit if you wanted to get the kind of results i got) i won the premiership 10-11 years in a row, had stadiums named after me, won the CL 5-6 years in a row overall about 8, all the little competitions inbetween FA/League cup pretty much every year. As an international manager wether from a start game or after winning thing with another club i won three world cups on a trot, the european cups inbetween, the confeds cups, until after the most recent world cup win i only got to the semi final of the confeds cups and didnt win it and they sacked me.

Even when the 10.3 patch came out, i found i got better results with 10.2 still. Despite trying the 10.3 tactic for at least five seasons with a new game. It is without a doubt the best tactic i have ever come across. That or my team management has dramatically increased, however i don't think that's it as i always pay a lot of attention to the game and apply good team management etc. Just an inredible utterly amazing tactic. The Kranenburg Arena my Chelsea team played in pays testament to it, as does the Kranenburg Stadium that West Ham played in.

Ultimate Dominance by Mr Hough was an amazing tactic. Along with good team management, the right signings etc etc (you did have to do you bit if you wanted to get the kind of results i got) i won the premiership 10-11 years in a row, had stadiums named after me, won the CL 5-6 years in a row overall about 8, all the little competitions inbetween FA/League cup pretty much every year. As an international manager wether from a start game or after winning thing with another club i won three world cups on a trot, the european cups inbetween, the confeds cups, until after the most recent world cup win i only got to the semi final of the confeds cups and didnt win it and they sacked me.

Even when the 10.3 patch came out, i found i got better results with 10.2 still. Despite trying the 10.3 tactic for at least five seasons with a new game. It is without a doubt the best tactic i have ever come across. That or my team management has dramatically increased, however i don't think that's it as i always pay a lot of attention to the game and apply good team management etc. Just an inredible utterly amazing tactic. The Kranenburg Arena my Chelsea team played in pays testament to it, as does the Kranenburg Stadium that West Ham played in.

And was it funny?

Archived