Thoughts on Continental Club Competition Editor

dinamo_zagreb

My thoughts (others are also very welcome).

1. I dont like that we can't put SuperCup in game. Like Champions League and other cup winners to play each other, to determine super champion.

2. I dont like that we are unable to create total schedule, like time schedule and so on. It bothers me that some matches are played on different dates that I made in editor, and that we cant split group stage on two or more days, for one matchday.

3. I especially dont like that there is no seeding rules. After group stage, everything is mixed up. Winners of groups play vs. winners, runner-ups vs. runner-ups, no some special order.

4. When we chose neutral court for some round, match is regularly played on some other stadium in country of one team that is in that round (like, Al Ahly was in final to Orlando Pirates, and match was played in Alexandria; Raja vs Kotoko, match played in Rabat...)

5. We are unable to make one team to qualify for two or more continental compeitions, like in Asian CL and Gulf Cup, or Arab Champions League, or that winners of Caribbean Championship cant qualify to CONCACAF CL.

6. We are unable to make teams that are relegated from one competition to continue to play in other (like relegates from UEFA CL 3rd and 4th qual rnd continue in UEFA EL group stage).

But, I am satisfied with this editor, so we can break monotony and make some more challenges, but in total, my rate is 3/10. :thdn:

And I hope that there will be some changes in next patch.

I think the seeding options and where teams qualify from for your competition could be better. I tried making a cup and teams that got knocked out in the second round turned up again in the third. Of course it might have been my own mistake but still frustrating that there aren't more options here.

Point 5. in my text. WRONG. You can make one club qualifes for two or more cups by making more separate xmls.

And yes, it would be buggy, but I think that they at least could have add seeding options, as it is stupid that winners of groups play each other, while second placed teams play each other and so.

Archived