[Released] Bleue Skin For Fm11

Bennett07

I am proud to present my skin Bleue.

Took me a while to figure out as I'm new to skinning. Everything should work fine!

Screenies:

homebe.png

squad.png

profiletu.png

largekits.png

Download Link:

Version 1.2: http://www.mediafire.com/?46f1qeaowyrs7d5

V1.1 Changes -

-Fixed a known bug!

-Enabled Larger Player pictures (Removed Attribute Polygon For This To Work)

-Changed Background image (Blue Image)

-Changed Main Menu Screen

-Changed Attributes Colour System

V1.2 Changes

-Larger kits on Match Day Information Screen (Screenshot Above)

-Fixed Search ox Issue!

Any problems, or suggestions, Let me know!

Let me explain....when the match starts in 3d u can choose from match day info drop down menu what information u want to see during the match right?Ok now while in every match i choose to see my team's motivation and my team's ratings after the match ends ..on the next match in 3d view i see 2 boards with opponent's motivation which i never choose,and it is quite irritating cause i have to rearrange this in every match,and an other thing i noticed is that sometimes when i use the quick link "Tactics"(the small buttons on the top that u can customize which are used as sortcuts) it works ok but instead of seeing the tactics screen with players on the left and formation on the right,it shows players on the left and on the right players instructions,i hope i made it clear for u,i couldn't get a screenshot,thanks anyway

Let me explain....when the match starts in 3d u can choose from match day info drop down menu what information u want to see during the match right?Ok now while in every match i choose to see my team's motivation and my team's ratings after the match ends ..on the next match in 3d view i see 2 boards with opponent's motivation which i never choose,and it is quite irritating cause i have to rearrange this in every match,and an other thing i noticed is that sometimes when i use the quick link "Tactics"(the small buttons on the top that u can customize which are used as sortcuts) it works ok but instead of seeing the tactics screen with players on the left and formation on the right,it shows players on the left and on the right players instructions,i hope i made it clear for u,i couldn't get a screenshot,thanks anyway

That is a known bug and nothing to do with his skin.

awesome skin , which i would like to use.

as i´ve never changed skins before, i was wondering i anyone would be kind enough, to walk me through it..?

i´ve tried the sticky-thread at the top of the page, but it doesnt work, well it might work, but my skins changing abilities does not ;-)

ps: a mate of mine told me about some way, to "activate" the german national teams, perhaps someone could tell me how..

thanks in advance

can you make a version with the attributes analyzer polygon next to the player pic plz?

and if possible, change the default FM11 polygon with the one of FM10 plz

thx in advance

great skin

See what i can do, althought it means losing the larger faces!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived