transfer listing players?

meyer

is it possible in the editor to transfer list players and set them to not wanted.

itanje for lfc is in the 1st team squad and i want him listed form the get go.

also is it possible to have certain players be in the 1st team rather than the reserves at the start

is it possible in the editor to transfer list players and set them to not wanted.

itanje for lfc is in the 1st team squad and i want him listed form the get go.

also is it possible to have certain players be in the 1st team rather than the reserves at the start

I would not have thought so. Some of the players are set wrong in the game as it is. Evans and Williams at Bradford for Two, it's a farce that I found Williams to be transfer listed and Evans listed for loan and both in the second team. So I guess it depends on the players CA/PA and the game will act accordingly.

Other than that try using FMRTE and set the player to be listed, even then, unless you are managing the club, chances are he will be removed from the list eventually.

Its not the CA/PA, it's based on their reputation compared with the rest of the squad if I'm not mistaken, as well as things like how many other players play the same position at the club.

If you raise or lower the reputation depending on what you want to do to the player's status, that usually does the trick.

Archived