China Creation 2011

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have tried a few tactics with a few different teams. This is by far the most attacking of the formations I have found so far, it creates certainly the most chances but doesnt have as much dominance in terms of possession.

If you arent getting much luck with this tactic I'd give you a little pointer, the AMc and the Sc have to be very good players, especially the AMc. He is the kind of centre point and will get a lot of clear cut chances and a lot of assists. I put a 16 year old youth player there in a friendly due to having some tired players. At half time it was 0-0 so I switched him and the Striker and it ended 4-0. with us creating a lot more.

I have noticed some crazy goals the opposition have scored, like a 4-2 result where they had 2 chances both from range and both of them they scored from... But I guess thats football sometimes. :)

Great tactic, and I've tried around 5 so far claiming to be attacking and werent, this is the first one to show some real promise...

Nice post good potential for this tactic.I am using this tactic for my liverpool default squad and I'm struggling against big teams...city destroyed me...so did the spurs...so did everton...any advice ???Is this tactic for patch 11.1 or 11.1.1?????Please HELP.......

Nice post good potential for this tactic.I am using this tactic for my liverpool default squad and I'm struggling against big teams...city destroyed me...so did the spurs...so did everton...any advice ???Is this tactic for patch 11.1 or 11.1.1?????Please HELP.......

There is no difference in the ME between 11.1 and 11.1.1, it won't make the slightest difference. What are your match familiarity levels like?

they are perfect...against lower or equivalent teams I play very good and high scoring...but at villa for example I had 1CCC and villa had 6.Against chelsea I had 3 against 8...I don't understand...I tried not to use OI and i lost 3-0 to totenham!

I thought I'd try out a tactic on a test game before I started my long term save.....

Decided to go with Wigan

Only signed Abu Yakubu and Goncalves on free's

1st match - League - Got hammered away to Newcastle 6-1.........had two players sent off (31st Minute DM and 67th Minute CM)

2nd match - Lge Cup - Won 4-2 away to Plymouth......put out a fairly strong side but went 2-0 down.....changed the side round a bit at half-time and gave the team a rolicking and they turned it round...

3rd match - League - Got pawned away to Man City 4-2......actually went ahead in this game only for Tevez to bag a hat-trick

I will stick with this tactic as at home I think it will be a different story....

Jordi Gomez, Wigan's AMC is for an average player actually very effective in this formation.......N'Zogbia playing on either wing is also very very good.....

Right this tactic is defo great for when you are at home....next two games

Home vs Wolves and came from behind to win 2-1 (Wolves were top after winning their first three against Liverpool, Man Utd and WBA)

Home vs Liverpool and thumped them 4-0!! (Liverpool are currently bottom of the league on 0pts)

For my liking the Full backs get caught upfield far to often.......possibly dropping the MC back to make two DMC's might help.....I will give it a try and let you know

right made a few tweaks.......mainly what was suggested by RTHerringbone..........made a slight difference....still getting caught with simple balls over the top or down the channels......

Lost to Bolton away 3-1..........Managed to hold on as I was outplayed and out everything else ;0

Lost to Liverpool in the league cup away........1-1 AET 3-2 on pens.....

Reverted back to an attacking stance against Blackpool and could only draw 0-0........... out shot Blackpool 13-3 but possession wise I had 51%

still early in the season and the players are still learning the system.............injuries, suspensions and the fact that the Stamina stat seems low this year means I am rotating alot, so it will probably take a little while longer until we get into our stride!!!

Boselli (ST), Gomez (AMC) and N'zogbia (AMR or AML) play really well in this tactic......

I can't believe that this tactic has not got as much attention as these "sneak preview" threads...Not only has a physical tactic been released but it's also the best tactic out there. I know it's personal preference but this is the only tactic that has work for me since the games release.

Vicoto77 - has there been any update to this tactic since it's release?

The only thing I changed on this tactic was the my FB's are now on hard tackling and it worked a treat for my Inter side.

Great update guys...it really is the best tactic out there...glad there are others that feel the same!

Is the new tactic the same formation? Just different settings?

Completely different tactics but scoring more n conceding less. Finished the season with arsenal scored 101 goals n concede 19 only. I want to try with another team

By the way testers for the new tactics.

Requirements: you have to the team I assign to and use your allowable resource to get the best players for each position.

Let me know if interested. I am looking for 5 ppl

Hi Victoco77,

your tactics is amazing, I wonder that there is not much more response to it...

anyway, I would love to test your new one with a German team, eg. Bayern Munich, Dortmund...

if you want me to do testing, I will PM you my mailaddy!

cheers, alex

for the ppl who loves this China tactics....I have tried several other tactics liked Mr.H, 4-2-3-1 Defensive and a couples of more on other chiense websites....attackingwise I must still admit that I think china one is still the best. I have tried only few games on MR.H one so I can't judge on it. The 4-2-31 defensive is quite strong however I am not scoring enough.

However from what I experienced from other tactics the last week, I will try to put the defensive setting into it because i could never beat madrid in the CL as I faced them every single year!!!!

So i hope to get something done and come back....

Vitoco nice work.GREAT success with your 4-1-2-3.Is this better?what where your achievements with the updated version?do we still use OI??

OI updated.

I am still testing it...but I am the standard Liverpool squad with each player costs no more than 5M.

Played 10 games, yet to concede a goal yet!!!!!

Beated at home and away vs Arsenal, manU, tottenham!!!

vitoco77: its easy dude.. just press open what you want to print ( FM11) in this case, then press PRTSC, then open for example the PAINT ( program to see pictures and draw) and PASTE ( or control+V), And you will see your print :p then is just save in whatever you want.. jpeg mpg etc etc.

Hope it helped.

Archived