help with footer

meyer

Yes you do.

The graphics are sorted so just paste this into your footer.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE panel SYSTEM "http://www.sigames.com/dtds/sios/panel.dtd">

<panel title="footer" height="23">

<!-- coloured bar image -->

<widget class="picture" id="pict" file="interface/footer/bar" height="25" rthr="50">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>

</widget>

<!-- coloured overlay image -->

<widget class="picture" id="pict" file="interface/footer/overlay" height="25" rthr="68">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>

<!-- set the colour of the image to the team background colour -->

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="tbcl" set_property="colr"/>

</widget>

<!-- active area -->

<container>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="fill" offset="0" gap="0" layout="-1"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />

<container>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<!-- Breadcrumbs -->

<container id="crum">

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left" offset="10"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0" layout_children="true"/>

<attachment class="line_up_attachment" get_property="bcmb" submenu_type="bcrm"/>

<!-- Arrange the children widgets from left to right, horizontally centrered -->

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left"/>

</container>

<!-- Battery -->

<container>

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right" offset="0" gap="4"/>

<!--battery power indicator-->

<container width="27" height="21">

<layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" priority="1" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0" />

<widget class="battery_power_indicator" width="16" height="16">

</widget>

</container>

</container>

<container>

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right" offset="10" gap="5"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" layout_children="true"/>

<!-- Game Date -->

<widget class="date_cell" id="date" text="date" font="fonts/verabd" auto_size="all" size="8" colour="text" >

<attachment class="get_global_attachment" get_property="date" set_property="valu"/>

<attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="cont" value="-8" set_property="hidn" skip_if_null="false" skip_if_resetting="false" priority="1"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="3" />

<string id="format">

[%date#1-long] [%date#1-time] [COMMENT: date_format for metallic2007 FM skin]

</string>

<event id="click_event">

<flags id="event_id" value="GCCA" />

<flags id="event_target" value="scrn" />

</event>

</widget>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</panel>

it works fine for your graphics but when i modify them to the colours i want they come strange. the colour i am doing is a very dark grey so not hugely diffeerent to yours. it it to do with the rthr numbers?

thanks for the help dave

it works fine for your graphics but when i modify them to the colours i want they come strange. the colour i am doing is a very dark grey so not hugely diffeerent to yours. it it to do with the rthr numbers?

thanks for the help dave

Not sure to be honest. I tried editing my black graphics to a dark grey but when i loaded up the skin they appeared brown! Black was the only colour i had any success with.

yeah mine turns green. i have tried editing the rthr numbers with no success. do you think it might work with out that part of the code

Not sure. I'm really a novice at this sort of stuff. Most of my work is trial and error! I was happy with the balck footer so left it at that.

dave, just have to remove the rthr part of the code and it works.

one area i cant seem to do is the heading bars. ie on a player profile page you have the bars that read 'tech attributes', 'selection details' etc. where are they located in the graphics folder?

Archived