Away Tactics

Two minor tips would be to play narrower (i.e. tighter) and to change from control, maybe go counter.

I think the home/away weighting may be a bit off in this and home sides may get more advantage than they'd really get.

Try those wee tweaks and see how they go.

Actually playing narrow away from home helped my team a lot, I nearly let all other things in my tactic unchanged and only more narrow and I started winning away games where I before drew my first 4 games away from home.

Interesting. I've attempted playing narrow and find that this just lets opposition wingers destroy my team as every cross seems to lead to a goal, change this to wide and all of a sudden there is no space for the wingers and I can close out the game. Struggling like mad to actually win an away game though......

Interesting. I've attempted playing narrow and find that this just lets opposition wingers destroy my team as every cross seems to lead to a goal, change this to wide and all of a sudden there is no space for the wingers and I can close out the game. Struggling like mad to actually win an away game though......

Hm I really don't have a problem with that since my Fullbacks usually have no problem closing down the wingers before they can put in a good cross.

I also play with width to middle settings away from home since I usually play pretty wide when at home and having to break down the opposition.

So far I can say setting of width to the middle setting works quite well away from home.

Hm I really don't have a problem with that since my Fullbacks usually have no problem closing down the wingers before they can put in a good cross.

I also play with width to middle settings away from home since I usually play pretty wide when at home and having to break down the opposition.

So far I can say setting of width to the middle setting works quite well away from home.

I´ve tryed that and i think the problem´s solved. Thanks a lot Flohrinho

Archived