[Released] Tyrfing - FM2011 Skin

murray

Continuing the themes set with Skymning for FM09 and Kaskara for FM10, I offer my skin for FM11, titled Tyrfing. As is always the case with my skins, the target audience is myself, but please feel free to try this yourselves. If you have any comments, or if you spot something out of place or broken, that I have not found in my testing, please let me know here.

Features:

Background selector with modifiable filter for additional background support (see global panels.xml to turn the filter off, or graphics/filter to edit the level of the filter)

Second continue button at bottom right

Background logos left and right on both main screens and match screens

Reorganised header to increase available space

Increased kit sizes on match views

Requirements:

Tyrfing uses the FM11 dark skin as its parent, therefore the minimum version required to use this skin is patch 11.1

Screens:

th_1news.png th_1squad.png th_1match.png

Download:

FileFactory || SendSpace

As usual, please contact me before any redistribution of this skin either in part or as a whole.

Cheers,

M

You'd need to play around with header.xml and titlebar.xml to make those changes. The logo sizes and the text positioning is in titlebar.xml but there isn't really much scope for making the logos much bigger without first having a rearrange to make more space, as the existing titlebar itself is not much taller than the logos.

M

• 2 months later...
Can someone please tell me how i move the text writing from the left side of my titlebar to the middle, as it looks like in spark masters 11 skin please?

That's a pretty late answer but if t helps other people, that is how i did it :

- open the title bar XML file of Spark Masters and copy the all "manager and club names" container (it's every line between <!-- manager and club names --> and <!-- right sided main logo -->)

- open the title bar XML file of Tyrfing and erase the same area (every line between <!-- manager and club names --> and <!-- right sided main logo -->)

Then paste there (just under <!-- manager and club names -->) what you copied on Sparks Master.

Like That the main text on the title bar is exactly like in Spars Masters but it's not centered verticaly in the title bar ( because Tyrfing's title bar is bigger)

To move main text in the center go back to the title bar xml and under <!-- main text --> you have this line of code (with different numbers as i changed them to fit my screen)

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="13" gap="4"/>

Then play with the offset number untill you get the main text where you want.

I hope i made myself clear (i am french). There are maybe other ways to do that but i am a total newb at skinning and that's how i did.

PS: To make every changes effective you need to save the xml files and reload the skin.

• 2 months later...

I downloaded this and really like it but..

How can I reduce the size of the kits on the match screen back the original size? that's the only thing that's bugging me. The larger logos are nice but I'm not keen on the kits. I've had a look at some of the xml panels but couldn't work out which one is linked to the match screen.

Thanks.

I downloaded this and really like it but..

How can I reduce the size of the kits on the match screen back the original size? that's the only thing that's bugging me. The larger logos are nice but I'm not keen on the kits. I've had a look at some of the xml panels but couldn't work out which one is linked to the match screen.

Thanks.

If you delete the panel match incidents.xml (or match incidents small.xml for split screen) it'll revert to the default kit sizes on match day.

Cheers,

M

I downloaded the skin, but the team logos does not change. For eg you have the Bayern Munich logo in your example of the skin but I do not no how to download these club logos

As per the big red text at the top of the page, this is a help only forum. You can't ask for graphics downloads and we can't give you links and downloads etc for them :)

But i cant find it, so I moved away from this page and PM you, please can you reply because coincidently I am managing Bayern and I would be really thanful to have the logos

I refer you to my previous answer. It doesn't mean if you can't find what you're looking for, it's ok to break the rules, the rule is there for a reason.

Archived