Goalkeeper training

Does anybody know what is required of the coaches to be successfull in goalkeeper training? I have signed some coaches who would have 4,5 - 5 stars in FM10 in goalkeeper training, but on FM11 they have only like 2,5 - 3 stars. Since goalkeeper training in FM11 has been divided into two "parts", what is required from the coaches to have 4,5 - 5 stars in the two categories of goalkeeper training?

Apologize if there is a good thread for this question or if the question has been raised already, I was unable to find it though...

Cheers

You should also look at determination, discipline and motivation. For example you can have a coach with a rating of 15 GK and high stats in determination, discipline and motivation, he'll tend to have a higher star rating than lets say a coach who has 17 GK and poor in the other mentioned stats.

Get two GK coaches with good ratings, one for each category and that should solve your conundrum.

None of you is answering his question. he's not gone to Good Player Guide, and he knows GK + DDM is necessary, as it was in FM10. He wants to know what has changed in lieu of 2 GK training categories in FM11 to make his FM10 coaches less good.

I'd be interested to know too, but in BSN I don't have enough coaches anyway and my tactics coach takes goalkeeper training duties.

Archived