FMO Awards 2005

Deano

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Deano:

The winner and still the undisputed king of the threads is ...

EPL Challenge

Well done. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Woooooh go us icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fat Ric:

it's not a suprise most of the awards going north of the border from day 1 of Roscos clan the scots have proved to be at the front of everything good on the clan fron well done to stab and sandy cheers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah Ric you tell them icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fat Ric:

it's not a suprise most of the awards going north of the border from day 1 of Roscos clan the scots have proved to be at the front of everything good on the clan fron well done to stab and sandy cheers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

classic scotsman, living on past glories

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Deano:

classic scotsman, living on past glories </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

waits for the bannockburn response

just like the Forest fans Deano as well icon_wink.gif

waits for the bannockburn response </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no Ric don't, do the rugby game instead, thats up to date icon_wink.gif

The next award is for Person with most time on their hands.

Sorry that should have been, Most Entertaining Reports

And the nominees are :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI> Steff

<LI>Lambies Lovechild

<LI>Keedo666

<LI>BelfastNiall

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>Wi111iams

And the nominees are :

<LI>Lambies Lovechild

<LI>Keedo666

<LI>BelfastNiall

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>Wi111iams

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got to be Steff

And the nominees are :

<LI>Lambies Lovechild

<LI>Keedo666

<LI>BelfastNiall

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>Wi111iams

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok here we go ....

3rd BelfastNiall

2nd Lambies Lovechild

But this years prose legend is .....

Steff

And the nominees are :

<LI>Lambies Lovechild

<LI>Keedo666

<LI>BelfastNiall

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>Wi111iams

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok here we go ....

3rd BelfastNiall

2nd Lambies Lovechild

Steff </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Woooohooooo another one to EFB !

And the nominees are :

<LI>Lambies Lovechild

<LI>Keedo666

<LI>BelfastNiall

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>Wi111iams

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok here we go ....

3rd BelfastNiall

2nd Lambies Lovechild

\o/

Thanks to those who voted (you know who you are) the cheques are in the mail icon_biggrin.gif

And the nominees are :

<LI>Lambies Lovechild

<LI>Keedo666

<LI>BelfastNiall

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>Wi111iams

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok here we go ....

3rd BelfastNiall

2nd Lambies Lovechild

as i was saying Bod.......................................................................

you'll win something else mate

The next award is for Website of the Year.

Can't be arsed with nominiees for this one.

So the winner is .....

The European Clan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow 1st up ive gotta thank Gaztoner JPRemington and the guys who play in the EUC....drinks are on me icon_biggrin.gif

The next award is for Most Organised Clan of the Year

Ready for some bizarre voting .....

And the nominees are :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE><LI> EPL Challenge

<LI>The European Clan

<LI>FMELClan

<LI>Relegation Fighters

And the nominees are :

<LI>The European Clan

<LI>FMELClan

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

EFB are quite clearly the mosrt organized clan !

steff must have some posts to beat lambies lovechild thats all i can say on matter lambie was robbed! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its a robbery I'll happily take icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by smurfdok:

Lets face it, youll only get voted for if you are a lapdog to the si mods....

no wonder i stopped using this forum.

SDK </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

see you later then, thanks for another constructive visit icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by smurfdok:

SDK </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

toys and pram appear to have parted company icon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gif

SDK </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that right eh?

I'm almost certain that most of mods don't have a clue who the hell I am. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steff:

SDK </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that right eh?

I'm almost certain that most of mods don't have a clue who the hell I am. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No one knows who you are let alone the mods. I mean your clan don't even know who you are!!! icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steff:

steff must have some posts to beat lambies lovechild thats all i can say on matter lambie was robbed! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its a robbery I'll happily take icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

for once Ric i agree with you , but its the votes that count.

well done Steff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

SDK </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that right eh?

I'm almost certain that most of mods don't have a clue who the hell I am. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No one knows who you are let alone the mods. I mean your clan don't even know who you are!!! icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tbf most of the time I don't even know who I am.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

SDK </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that right eh?

No one knows who you are let alone the mods. I mean your clan don't even know who you are!!! icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon14.gif

SDK </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oi is this your dummy??

And the nominees are :

<LI>The European Clan

<LI>FMELClan

<LI>Relegation Fighters

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, after a quick visit to casualty to get my head stitched, due to SDK's baby rattle assualt, lets carry on the show.

3rd The European Clan

2nd FMELClan

The the now two time winners are ....

EPL Challenge

Congratulations.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wi11iams:

gotta give props to bens time as host for this award i think. WELL DONE BEN </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by STFC will rule again:

Thank you Dave, i'd like to take all the credit icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll take a clip round the ear for that kerfuffle lol

And the nominees are :

<LI>The European Clan

<LI>FMELClan

<LI>Relegation Fighters

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, after a quick visit to casualty to get my head stitched, due to SDK's baby rattle assualt, lets carry on the show.

3rd The European Clan

2nd FMELClan

EPL Challenge

Congratulations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pfft , diddy award ! icon15.gif

And the nominees are :

<LI>The European Clan

<LI>FMELClan

<LI>Relegation Fighters

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

3rd The European Clan

2nd FMELClan

EPL Challenge

well done EPL, damm the FMELClan, just pipped us for 2nd icon_rolleyes.gif

Right the next two awards are for the Best and Worst Managers of the Year

The best nominee list is :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>US ARSENAL

<LI>Reidy888

<LI>Lambies Lovechild

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>BelfastNiall

<LI>rouchie

<LI>Dunga

The worst list includes legends such as :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>Redstar101

<LI>Fat Ric

<LI>Ligs

<LI>AsherDSSc

<LI>STFC

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

And the nominees are :

<LI>The European Clan

<LI>FMELClan

<LI>Relegation Fighters

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

3rd The European Clan

2nd FMELClan

EPL Challenge

Pfft , diddy award ! icon15.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Straight to the point as always Sandy.

Archived