FMO Awards 2005

Deano

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Deano:

Ok slow and painful it is.

The next award is for the Most Respected User

Some right wierd ones in here again

The nominee list is :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>JohnPaulRemington

<LI>AndyH

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>Sav112

<LI>BelfastNiall

<LI>Champholic

<LI>Spacecowboy ????????

<LI>Me ..... woohoo

<LI>Someone else, can't read my own handwriting, sorry to whoever you are

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Another one for Andy_H methinks

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Deano:

The nominee list is :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>JohnPaulRemington

<LI>AndyH

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>Sav112

<LI>BelfastNiall

<LI>Champholic

<LI>Spacecowboy ????????

<LI>Me ..... woohoo

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok piece of p*ss this one ....

In joint 2nd place was everyone on the list, bar the winner who was ..........

Getting boring this now

ANDYH

*yawns

Well done icon_smile.gif

The nominee list is :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>JohnPaulRemington

<LI>AndyH

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>Sav112

<LI>BelfastNiall

<LI>Champholic

<LI>Spacecowboy ????????

<LI>Me ..... woohoo

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

JPRemington surely

The nominee list is :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>JohnPaulRemington

<LI>AndyH

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>Sav112

<LI>BelfastNiall

<LI>Champholic

<LI>Spacecowboy ????????

<LI>Me ..... woohoo

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok piece of p*ss this one ....

In joint 2nd place was everyone on the list, bar the winner who was ..........

Getting boring this now

ANDYH

*yawns

Well done icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Done AGAIN icon_wink.gif

The next award is for the Biggest Contribution to FMO

The nominee list is :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>AndyH

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>BelfastNiall

<LI>EmYouEffSee

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AndyH ???

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

The nominee list is :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>AndyH

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>BelfastNiall

<LI>EmYouEffSee

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AndyH ??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and why not lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

The nominee list is :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>AndyH

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>BelfastNiall

<LI>EmYouEffSee

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AndyH ??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Feck me, a vote!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by US ARSENAL:

ANDYH cleaning up damn he really must be liked </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No one prolly voted apart from us. icon_biggrin.gif

The nominee list is :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>AndyH

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>BelfastNiall

<LI>EmYouEffSee

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, in the bronze medal position was .....

Stabwest

The bridesmaid this time around and every saturday night apparently is ...

BelfastNiall

*drops off again

*yawns

But the winner is, yes you guessed it, the bloke with the now broken mantelpiece

ANDYH

The nominee list is :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>AndyH

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>BelfastNiall

<LI>EmYouEffSee

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stabwest

BelfastNiall

*drops off again

*yawns

But the winner is, yes you guessed it, the bloke with the now broken mantelpiece

ANDYH </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andy is our Hero !

SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH !

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by US ARSENAL:

gonna repeat again next year andy ??

you got big boots to fill anyone else who wants to step up for the challenge thats for damn sure </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I know a way........ icon_biggrin.gif

Right the penultimate award of the evening is for Clan of the Year

The nominee list is :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>EFB

<LI>EPL Challenge

<LI>The European Clan

<LI>FMELClan

The nominee list is :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>AndyH

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>BelfastNiall

<LI>EmYouEffSee

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stabwest

BelfastNiall

*drops off again

*yawns

Andy is our Hero !

SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will you please just shut up! I'd love to see anybody make a comment in here without you writing anything. Jeeeeesus!

The nominee list is :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>EFB

<LI>EPL Challenge

<LI>The European Clan

<LI>FMELClan

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the winner is ... .... ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

you got big boots to fill anyone else who wants to step up for the challenge thats for damn sure </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I know a way........ icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Should give him Helper or Mod status that should screw him for any awards next year icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EmmYouEffSee:

The nominee list is :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>AndyH

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>BelfastNiall

<LI>EmYouEffSee

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stabwest

BelfastNiall

*drops off again

*yawns

Andy is our Hero !

SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will you please just shut up! I'd love to see anybody make a comment in here without you writing anything. Jeeeeesus! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Give him an award to make him happy , some people just dont like it when they dont win icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

Should give him Helper or Mod status that should screw him for any awards next year icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was thinking of a ban.......icon_biggrin.gif

Should give him Helper or Mod status that should screw him for any awards next year icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was thinking of a ban.......icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif

The nominee list is :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>EFB

<LI>EPL Challenge

<LI>The European Clan

<LI>FMELClan

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, EFB finished in the position nobody wants 4th.

In 3rd spot was .....

FMELClan

This years runners up for the clan everyone wants to be in is .....

The European Clan

But the clan everyone wants to be in for the 2nd year running is .....

EPL Challenge

Well done gents.

Ah well some people are taking this thing a little too serious :p </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, we just dont like you

The nominee list is :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>EFB

<LI>EPL Challenge

<LI>The European Clan

<LI>FMELClan

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, EFB finished in the position nobody wants 4th.

In 3rd spot was .....

FMELClan

This years runners up for the clan everyone wants to be in is .....

The European Clan

But the clan everyone wants to be in for the 2nd year running is .....

EPL Challenge

Well done gents. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lovely - 3 for 3 icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EmmYouEffSee:

Ah well some people are taking this thing a little too serious :p </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, we just dont like you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats fine , feel the same about you icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dimony:

Jambo, how much is Andy paying you to lick his feet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't get me involved I've done nothing. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dimony:

I I dont I will be kicked out the clan

Right who wants to guess who won the last award of the night .......

FMO User Of The Year 2005

As if it really mattered, the nominee list is :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>AndyH

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>Belfast Niall

<LI>reidy888

<LI>Dunga

<LI>Champholic

<LI>JPR

<LI>Some others I can't be arsed to type

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AlexisManson:

These awards are a joke. Firstly, they are so British-centred, secondly, not a single member of the World Clan was nominated for anything. icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah come on, you guys were rubbish last year. icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AlexisManson:

These awards are a joke. Firstly, they are so British-centred, secondly, not a single member of the World Clan was nominated for anything. icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Calm down dear, it's only an awards ceremony

Did you vote?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

Don't get me involved I've done nothing. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andy, dont think any of us meant it at you mate - very well done, sir!

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>AndyH

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>Belfast Niall

<LI>reidy888

<LI>Dunga

<LI>Champholic

<LI>JPR

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andy H?

icon_razz.gif

I I dont I will be kicked out the clan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, I thought you were just trying to get to the next post count title icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wi11iams:

that geezer that kept saying gimme your ip? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He is my hero icon_cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ligs:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>AndyH

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>Belfast Niall

<LI>reidy888

<LI>Dunga

<LI>Champholic

<LI>JPR

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>