FMO Awards 2005

Deano

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sdiprose:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ligs:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Deano:

Right who wants to guess who won the last award of the night .......

FMO User Of The Year 2005

As if it really mattered, the nominee list is :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>AndyH

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>Belfast Niall

<LI>reidy888

<LI>Dunga

<LI>Champholic

<LI>JPR

<LI>Some others I can't be arsed to type

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Andy H?

icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

P!sstake icon_biggrin.gificon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And hopefully he beats our favourite bridesmaid icon_wink.gif

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Deano:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>AndyH

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>Belfast Niall

<LI>reidy888

<LI>Dunga

<LI>Champholic

<LI>JPR

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right, there is no 1,2,3 for this one, just some thanks from me (and the other mod/helper people) and then the winner this year.

Special mentions goto JPR, Champholic and Cougar for all the help given to the users of the forum this year, in fact, that goes for a lot of people, but those 3 in particular and the obviously the winner, without everyone helping out this forum would have been in a right mess, due to the lack of anyone with any authority paying any interest. (Sorry about that).

Anyhow the FMO User of the Year 2005 is ...........

ANDYH

Well done.

Congratulations to all the winners.

Thank you and Good Night to you all.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI>AndyH

<LI>Stabwest

<LI>Belfast Niall

<LI>reidy888

<LI>Dunga

<LI>Champholic

<LI>JPR

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right, there is no 1,2,3 for this one, just some thanks from me (and the other mod/helper people) and then the winner this year.

Special mentions goto JPR, Champholic and Cougar for all the help given to the users of the forum this year, in fact, that goes for a lot of people, but those 3 in particular and the obviously the winner, without everyone helping out this forum would have been in a right mess, due to the lack of anyone with any authority paying any interest. (Sorry about that).

Anyhow the FMO User of the Year 2005 is ...........

ANDYH

Well done.

Congratulations to all the winners.

Thank you and Good Night to you all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Done Andy and everyone who won an award icon_biggrin.gif !

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ligs:

Well done Andy icon14.gif

Long may you continue to tell people the rights and wrongs of posting on the forums </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

While EPL takes home the important awards. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BelfastNiall:

Well done Andy icon14.gif

Long may you continue to tell people the rights and wrongs of posting on the forums </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

While EPL takes home the important awards. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

Deano where's the mod of the year award? icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they're all crap, and none deserve it, obviously icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BelfastNiall:

Yes mod of the year award is missing. Good spot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I took the executive decision, that the Mod of the Year award would have been just a touch farcical icon_smile.gif

I took the executive decision, that the Mod of the Year award would have been just a touch farcical icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who were the nominees i wonder icon_biggrin.gif

I took the executive icon_biggrin.gif decision, that the Mod of the Year award would have been just a touch farcical icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good potential for a laugh there though. icon_smile.gif

I took the executive decision, that the Mod of the Year award would have been just a touch farcical icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That means, I won icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wi11iams:

I forgot about Goldy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that's half the point. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

:Dicon_wink.gif but everyone from Telford should win an award for having to live here

I took the executive icon_biggrin.gif decision, that the Mod of the Year award would have been just a touch farcical icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good potential for a laugh there though. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok if you really want to know .....

The voting was as follows, discounting AndyH as he is ineligible icon_wink.gif

Deano 2 votes

Marlow 2 votes

Goldy 1 vote

Dogs 1 vote

None of them 2 votes

Deano 2 votes

Marlow 2 votes

Goldy 1 vote

Dogs 1 vote

None of them 2 votes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I voted Andy-H whats going on :O I know hes not a mod but........ icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wi11iams:

I forgot about Goldy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that's half the point. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

:Dicon_wink.gif but everyone from Telford should win an award for having to live here </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Special Living In Telford Award icon_biggrin.gif

I vited Andy H as well, so that puts him level. Come on who else voted for Andy? icon_wink.gif

We can't let the mods off this easy. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look, he got at least 10 icon_frown.gif

Deano 2 votes

Marlow 2 votes

Goldy 1 vote

Dogs 1 vote

None of them 2 votes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_frown.gif

I'm staying here untill I get an award </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hurry up someone ..................Andy give him one of yours icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks to all members for making FMELClan such a great long running clan and wouldnt be here without ya all icon_smile.gif.

3rd aint bad although too be honest I dont take the awards as seriously as what EPL probably do or other clans.

In my eyes FMELClan is the best and always will be icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChampHolic:

In my eyes FMELClan is the best and always will be icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats what the awards are for though. Recognition by your peers. icon_wink.gif

Sorry I missed these guys, been at work all evening.

Anyways, a big thanks to Deano for taking the time to put this together and also for everyone who bothered to turn up for it.

And also a big congrats for our winners tonight.

On another note the fact that the mods here received basically no votes in anything is a bit shambolic on our part and I certainly can hold my hands up and say I haven't been around in here as much as I'd have liked to be over the past 6 months due to work/college commitments etc. But I certainly plan on being back as normal for the coming year to clean sweep next years awards. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

Right the next award is for the Worst Manager of the Year

The nominee list is :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI> Redstar101

<LI> Fat Ric

[*} Ligs

<LI> AsherDSSc

<LI> STFC

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok the Worst Manager of the Year came out like this .....

3rd Everone else bar the two below icon_smile.gif

Out on his own in second was ....

2nd Fat Ric

But the "I truly don't know why I keep torturing myself" award .....

Redstar101

Your sh*t and now you know you are. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Surely as worst manager he deserves that put under his user name icon_biggrin.gif

All i have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Lets all laugh at Tony Lets all laugh at Tony Ha Ha Ha Ha HAH

GO GET A F**K*** LIFE YOU C**TS

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedStar101:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

Right the next award is for the Worst Manager of the Year

The nominee list is :

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI> Redstar101

<LI> Fat Ric

[*} Ligs

<LI> AsherDSSc

<LI> STFC

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok the Worst Manager of the Year came out like this .....

3rd Everone else bar the two below icon_smile.gif

Out on his own in second was ....

2nd Fat Ric

But the "I truly don't know why I keep torturing myself" award .....

Redstar101

Your sh*t and now you know you are. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Surely as worst manager he deserves that put under his user name icon_biggrin.gif

All i have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Lets all laugh at Tony Lets all laugh at Tony Ha Ha Ha Ha HAH </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GO GET A F**K*** LIFE YOU C**TS

Tony it's a laugh and as a member of EFB I expect you to conduct yourself better on these forums. icon_smile.gif

Someone is a very bad loser and I hope I don't this type of language again.

These awards are only for fun and are not to be taken seriously, I mean come one, EFB won something!

So please, calm down as its only a bit of fun.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

These awards are only for fun and are not to be taken seriously, I mean come one, EFB won something!

So please, calm down as its only a bit of fun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We won more that one dammit!

I got one, Sandy got one, Tony got one (albeit he didn't want it) and Andy won about 4!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steff:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

We won more that one dammit!

I got one, Sandy got one, Tony got one (albeit he didn't want it) and Andy won about 4! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just proves my point icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by steff:

Just re-reading it I see your point now icon_frown.gif

*gets coat* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just remember, I'm never wrong icon_wink.gificon_biggrin.gif hehe

Your just jealous EFB members are winning awards with me in charge whereas with you in charge well...... icon_razz.gif

Archived