31m offer for Grohe....HELP!

volney37

Ok, so I've been having a good year and my keeper is stopping everything in sight. Now this offer rolls in from Valencia for 31m.... That is WAAAAY more than he is worth, but I'd hate to mess up my team halfway through the year. What should I do? Who should I get if I do sell?

I would sell him for 31million! you could get an even better keeper for like 15m myabe and then you will have the left over cash to spend on someone else. what season are you in and what team are you by the way?

Originally posted by volney37:

I've had bids of up to 22m rejected.... I'm in the process of bidding again though. Is Lloris the best keeper in the game?

imo apart from cech casillias...other people like akinfeev ustari ect

Originally posted by crido:

I would sell him for 31million! you could get an even better keeper for like 15m myabe and then you will have the left over cash to spend on someone else. what season are you in and what team are you by the way?

West Brom season 3! shockingly in first place at the moment.... icon_biggrin.gif

well I sold him, now I have Kameni on the way. Right after the African Cup... Lulinha's ****ed because he thinks we're showing a lack of ambition.

I made offers for Akinfeev and Lloris, countered by their clubs at 76m and 84m respectivly. So that seemed a bit out of my range!! icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by volney37:

I've had bids of up to 22m rejected.... I'm in the process of bidding again though. Is Lloris the best keeper in the game?

Lloris certainly becomes one of the best together with Remy in my opinion.

Archived