Need some help with away tactics

I currently have a extremely successful high pressure, slow tempo, possession based 4-3-3 with inside forwards which easily dominates when playing at home, battering the away side with goal after goal. The problem for me is that it is not as effective when playing away. It is only effective a third to half of the time but I was wondering how i could change it to an away tactic to boot goals and win points. Consistency is hard to come by when playing away

Ideally i would be able to package it up and upload it when im done

It will be difficult to use it straight out of the box, away from home .. it probably works so well at home because the away team will be much more defensive - but when faced with a team who'll play to attack you when you play away from home, there will be flaws within your system that don't show up in the home games.

Without knowing your tactic - you'll have to do the hard way and get your hands dirty .. watch, in full, a couple of away games (increase the match speed and use pause and rewind) to see whats going wrong amd why its not so successful .. there isn't really any other way. It could be your just pressing too much and a team with a more attacking intent is just playing around you leaving your players just chasing shadows .. but you're not going to know if it is that without watching and seeing if its the case.

The only way i can explain it is that Im just being outplayed. 1 vs 1 they win and they get to all the loose balls. Its probably the fact I have it as control and lots of closing down. But if i was to revamp an away tactic and sit back, perhaps play on the counter, would it be successful? Im not sure on how to handle away tactics, i usually just try to impose myself regardless of opposition

Archived