FM11: Staff Filters Download

Force

Firstly apologies if this is wrong section.

All the filters are made from this website, with the info provided: http://www.footballmanagermad.com/staff.html - I just made the filters in-game.

Download: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/25348335/Force_-_Staff_Filters.zip

Unzip and place the file here: c:\Documents and Settings\USER_NAME\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\filters

In the game, go to the staff search, click: filter - manage filters - import - then select the file: Force - Staff Filters

You may need to edit them slightly to meet your needs, but I'm a low league team so how they are now are fine for me.

It only lists staff that aren't employed, but you can edit that in each filter. It's just I can't afford compensation so that's how I did it.

Enjoy :)

Good. Just have a quick read of that website and you'll get the idea of what is required. Staff is probably the last area people change, but really the most vital.. Poor coaching will mean the players don't develop like they should.

They make life much easier, indeed.. and actually pretty easy to edit the values so you can bring in good enough staff.

If people are looking for scouts, make sure you check their countries knowledge, no use signing 10 scouts that are only going to be any use in the same few countries.

bazblock, motivation is included in assistant manager, if I remember correctly. Others not sure, like I said.. you can add to the filters really easily, this is just basic and won't meet everyone's needs. As I mentioned, I'm low league manage so I won't be able to get someone with decent stats in all areas.

bazblock, motivation is included in assistant manager, if I remember correctly. Others not sure, like I said.. you can add to the filters really easily, this is just basic and won't meet everyone's needs. As I mentioned, I'm low league manage so I won't be able to get someone with decent stats in all areas.

Thanks really helped on my blackpool save

Glad I could help :)

If anyone else has any feedback of what to add, I could make some new ones, will only take 5-10 minutes.

Some staff tactical ones would be a help and a gk stop shopping.

If there is any advice you ever need send me a pm only real thing i can to do help

Archived