How to make Germany's lower leagues playable?

heliu5

Load the editor, load the database

Click - Add nation rules

Select - Add lower divisions... (Current nations - Germany)

Finish

Change the Regionalliga from inactive division to league

Set the minimum number of teams to 16

Set the promotion places to 3 and the relegation places to 12

Save the file as...

This is just a basic activation, you may add the match rules, tv money etc. Or just play it.

You will see that the Oberliga clubs are in inactive divisions, but you can apply for a job, which does not make sense. But to change this you have to remove all Oberliga Clubs from the sub-divisions and put them into the parent division. (Or activating the Oberliga as well)

I have already created the 3 Regionalliga, and currently in the process of creating the Oberligas. In the game RB Leipzig are actually in the Oberliga (someone didn't update where all the teams are tut tut), as well as all the other promotions and relegations that happened so there's a lot of work to do...I'll probably stop at the Oberliga though because I can't find any info below that level.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-2994947/16.38.dbc.html

This is the first file by ThomasH. It's not that accurate as you might wish, but it works.

The Amazing Dale Watkins (has done this job last year) is already working on a more exact version of our German lower leagues:

http://www.filefront.com/17555731/Deutsche%20Oberligen%20b66.dbc

There are still some issues to sort out, so this file is more for testing proposals. In the final version there will be the correct domestic cups, Regionalligen, Oberligen and youth leagues.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived