Free All Players

V1adimir

As far as I remember there was a feature in previous FM Editors that allowed you to free all players so there would not be any players in any team after starting a new game.

I can't find this feature in FM Editor 11. Is there a reason for it?

What is the fastet way to free all players then?

Cheers!

You can set number of entries to be unlimited. Do this and then filter a search for all Players (not all People). Click on the top player, then scroll to the bottom and hold shift then click the bottom player, this will highlight all players. Click on Edit, and once the page comes up click on Contract, select the arrow by the club and set to None. Then save the file.

(Unlimited is actually 50,000)

You can set number of entries to be unlimited. Do this and then filter a search for all Players (not all People). Click on the top player, then scroll to the bottom and hold shift then click the bottom player, this will highlight all players. Click on Edit, and once the page comes up click on Contract, select the arrow by the club and set to None. Then save the file.

(Unlimited is actually 50,000)

I tried but it takes a lot of time time to proccess, besides you can free only 50000 players but there are more than 300000 of them in the DB!

Go to FM Base their is a Free Agent Db that has All players on a free transfer and theirs Triv's Free Agents which has all players currently based in selected nations ie England, spain, Italy etc.

Thanks for this one! I think the Complete Free Agent Database is what I need!

Archived