Help Wanted (Photoshop)

Surferosa

This is a punt that someone with some good photshop skills (well, not necessarily good- amything above dismal- which is my ability level :rolleyes:) would help me knock up icons for the ingame star ratings (ie used by assman, scouts, etc). The idea behind them is I basically want them to be more visually intuitive (on default, I find myself mentally counting how many stars a player has- when a simple numbered icon will suffice)- plus, they'll take up much less screen space.

The screen space becomes an issue because Im looking to use them primarily with the Squad Panels set I have made. Having an icon that (for example) would take up as much space as the morale icon would be a huge benefit to low res users.

I have some ideas on how to do this. Like the moreale icon, use a gradient-coloured rectangle with the number of stars inside it- so 1 star being a light green with the number '1' in white font; 9 stars being a deep red with a white '9' on it). However, it doesnt have to be that- just an idea (Im sure there are better).

Drop me a PM if you think its something you can do or help with.

Cheers

Surf

(Photoshop n00b)

Edit: This image shows the ones I have made and am using currently- I just think that they could look a little better and more like the default morale icon. if only I knew how to use photoshop properly....

squadgeneral.th.jpg

Archived