Stothy's Immovable Object! [Woking to the FA Cup Semis! Overachievers!]

Wow, very impressive OP. Im going to give it a go. Nice to see someone having success with a medioker side :)

I have to admit it is not as good as the false nine! I suggest using the false nine regularly and the Immovable object for all out defensive games. Thanks for the compliments though, much appreciated! I am currently reworking these as I believe I conducted them in 11.1 / 11.2 so please watch this space for updates! The false nine already has a formation change to allow the team to become much deeper and the dreaded set pieces have a revamp too!

I have to admit it is not as good as the false nine! I suggest using the false nine regularly and the Immovable object for all out defensive games. Thanks for the compliments though, much appreciated! I am currently reworking these as I believe I conducted them in 11.1 / 11.2 so please watch this space for updates! The false nine already has a formation change to allow the team to become much deeper and the dreaded set pieces have a revamp too!

You're welcome. Im going to start a brand new save now, i let you know in a while what team i choose and then i'll post some results. :)

Hi Stothy............i am currently trying out your immovable object with WBA in the Premiership. I havent bought or sold any players and the staff is exactly the same as it is IRL

westbromwichalbionwestb.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

englishpremierdivisioniqs.png

Best results todate:

westbromvtottenhaminfor.png

chelseavwestbrominforma.png

Predicted finish for WBA is 20th and have a transfer budget of £2.5m, which as i said, i havent spent a penny.

Will show more updates futher into the season

Hi Stothy,

Just dropped in to say I'll be giving this a bash as you've used my favourite formation. In theory the passing options should always be great playing in a such a formation and it worked wonders in older FM's. I've actually tried to make a tactic myself using this fromation and failed as my wingbacks kept letting wingers get past them and I conceeded too many crosses. So I'll be really interested to see what you've drummed up here!

Good luck.

Stothy............more feed back as promised. Wasnt a very good middle of the season, mainly due to injuries. WBA havent got a big squad, so was having to play 16 year old youth players in some of the matches, then of course because of the beating we were taking, morale went down the toilet. But managed to hit the magical 40 point mark, so everything looks good to stay up, which was the objective at the beginning of the season!

westbromwichalbionwestb.png

englishpremierdivisionih.png

Would agree that the wingback role is the most important role in this formation, although i also think that having a very mobile front man is also important.

Will report back at the end of the season

Really enjoying the tactic mate!

am playing as blackpool. an i wonder were i should play Charlie Adams?? right or left central mid?? and the striker what type of striker should it be??? fast or strong ?

I would play Charlie Adam on the right side of central midfield and this is my striker, there are obviously better strikers around, but this guy isnt doing too bad:

peterodemwingieprofilea.png

Yeh, The front man needs to be a complete beast! He needs to win balls and get a cheaky goal here and there. So not a bad season for Wigan but glad you have brought feedback! Maybe if you want I will send you the first version of my new tactic?

Yeh, The front man needs to be a complete beast! He needs to win balls and get a cheaky goal here and there. So not a bad season for Wigan but glad you have brought feedback! Maybe if you want I will send you the first version of my new tactic?

If the above is meant for me Stothy, then yeah please send it and i will give it a go, and get some feedback for you mate

Archived