What version do you think it´s better  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What version do you think it´s better

• Version 1
    • Version 2 - Classic
    • Version 2 - Playmaker
    • Version 2 - Cmidfielder

Hey

I'm thoroughly satisfied with this tactic. It still strugles against 4-5-1 but i do seem to get some wins out of it!

My benfica save has been awsome! now I'll try to see if this works with small teams, starting a save unemployed and seeing what happens ;P

I'll leave you some feedback later on

great dust, i´m pleased u enjoyed it. I´m trying to upload v2 but it keeps changing the settings, Don´t know what to do anymore. V2 has improved since the beta u r using. It seems that with the 11.2 it works even better. Hope that´ll be true.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There seem to be others than you that have this problem, but no solution yet. Check Patch 11.2 thread. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/244996-Official-Patch-11.2-Feedback-thread/page7

Thanks, i´ll look into it. It´s really annoing. This is a joke.

Example: In V2 i´ve setted Inside forward to have a hybrid role between a winger and a if. Thus, i setted his creativity freedom to 15, cross often to the 2nd post and with direct passing. I save the tactic, i reload it, and voilá. Now he has the same settings as the central defender.

Edit- i already reported it. Hope they fix it soon. This is really frustating.

Well, it appears that after the game reinstalled things started to work well.

My cousin is making teste with v2 in 11.2 and we believe it will work great. He picked up my previous save and take a look. I´ll upload all the versions later.

10dgkmr.png

vim8.png

Look at CCC - impressive

boogiept

Are you expecting to release V2 of your tactic today?

Steve

I do mate. It´s ready. I didn´t released it yesterday because i couldn´t find a way to save it properly. All the settings were changing. So, if it turns well i´ll upload V2 classic, V2 with playmaker (wich provides more attacking flair and ccc´s), and V2 without playmaker. These last 2 with wizard style.

Anyway, i appreciate feedback from those who play with 11.2 patch

Thanks in advance

I´m glad it worked 4 u. The CM role needs a well rounded player, e.g. vidal, Rodwell, because he will be against a larger number of opposition players.

As to corners, use always opposite foots, even if the player doesn´t have a great atribute.

Mates, the feedback i´m receiving is that V2 works like a charm in 11.2. Hope it will be confirmed.

EDIT - Does anyone know how to change thread titlle?

Preseason with v1 on path 11.2 has not started that well. Lost to Genoa 0-3 and Lazio 2-3. Almost all goals have been due to poor defending by my central defenders.

Preseason with v1 on path 11.2 has not started that well. Lost to Genoa 0-3 and Lazio 2-3. Almost all goals have been due to poor defending by my central defenders.

Matti7777, as soon as i reach home i´ll upload all v2 versions. If u want u can wait a litlle. First impression is good, as i tweaked all the defenders settings, and defence is now more agressive. Neverthless, don´t trust entirely on pre-season results. Your team hasn´t the best physical levels, they could not be familiar with the tactic and they need to setlle. Also there´s the motivational problem, but to be honest, i haven´t tried v1 in 11.2. I don´t use v1 at a while, so i don´t know if it will work with the new ME.

Regards

Matti7777, as soon as i reach home i´ll upload all v2 versions. If u want u can wait a litlle. First impression is good, as i tweaked all the defenders settings, and defence is now more agressive. Neverthless, don´t trust entirely on pre-season results. Your team hasn´t the best physical levels, they could not be familiar with the tactic and they need to setlle. Also there´s the motivational problem, but to be honest, i haven´t tried v1 in 11.2. I don´t use v1 at a while, so i don´t know if it will work with the new ME.

Regards

Really looking forward to try your new versions :)

just received another ss. With all the good lb injured, he played with josé gonçalves and even so.

15532fp.png

Edit - Can someone point me a good training schedule. I used to use tugs, but until now i couldn´t find a good one 4 fm11

Tell your boss that you don't feel well and have to go home. This is far more important than working and you know it ;)

lol, just need to take a look at some papers. I hate it. The real dangerous boss is at home. My beloved wife, lol

How do you know when to use each tactic????

Steve

the way it fits better to your team or to your opponent. This is for wizard versions. Playmaker alloes u to use a more creative player, while the other offers you more consistency in midfield. Don´t forget that with this design your Cm will always be outnumbered.

With classic versios u can tweak it according to your needs

the way it fits better to your team or to your opponent. This is for wizard versions. Playmaker alloes u to use a more creative player, while the other offers you more consistency in midfield. Don´t forget that with this design your Cm will always be outnumbered.

With classic versios u can tweak it according to your needs

Hmmm, seems a bit complicated.

Still, I will give your V2 tactic 'without' playmaker a go with my Leverkusen game.

Steve

Hmmm, seems a bit complicated.

Still, I will give your V2 tactic 'without' playmaker a go with my Leverkusen game.

Steve

it´s not that complicated. If u have, for instance, a player like pastore, kaká u should taje advantage of him. So u can use the version with playmaker. If u have a player like moussa sissoko or like vidal, u can use the other version.

Boogie, can't wait for it! about training, I'm using Dunc's training (sowhere here in this forum) and it's giving me some nice results, not as good as tug's last year but then again, I guess no one is!

first impressions r great with 11.2. Let´s see.

boogiept

At Leverkusen I have:

Hanno Balitsch - DM/CM

Simon Rolfes - DM/CM

Arturo Vidal - DM/CM

Michael Ballack - DM/M/AMC

I was thinking about using Vidal as the DMC and then Ballack as MC................ which tactic would be best to use with this setup?

Steve

boogiept

At Leverkusen I have:

Hanno Balitsch - DM/CM

Simon Rolfes - DM/CM

Arturo Vidal - DM/CM

Michael Ballack - DM/M/AMC

I was thinking about using Vidal as the DMC and then Ballack as MC................ which tactic would be best to use with this setup?

Steve

In DM position you will need streght, workrate, jumping, tackling and marking.

In cm position u can´t have a player with poor stamina or determination.

Well, i downloaded the set, and when i reloaded it into my game, the settings changed again. This is not what i made. I don´´t know what to do anymore. The Cm is totally different to what i´ve made.

I deleted the links.

Maybe i have a virus in my pc or something. Can someone plese post a ss of the cm settings in the playmaker version, please.

Dust, i sent u a pm. Need you help here.

boogiept

Which tactic do you think is the best one out of the 3 to start with?

Steve

Steve, i personally prefer the one with the advanced playmaker, but if u are much underdog, maybe u should use the other one as it will give u more consistency in midfield, but ur attack will suffer a litlle. That´s what i noticed.

Dust, could u please show me ss of left defender? v2 playmaker.

I started a new save and now it´s the left defender and the winger.

Well, i see that SI released 11.2.1 but it doesn´t seem to have anything about this.

thanks dust, but i was talking about LCB.

Both fullbacks are supposed to have the same settings.

The central defender should have higuer mentality and pressing than the left one.

Edit- can someone please upload Cm settings in classic tactic.

Do you have time to explain player roles as I dont really can fit in my players. For example, should I use Gareth Bale or Luka Modric for ml position? Sneijder or Alexis Sanchez for amr? Fast player for str? What kind of player should I use for stl?

PS I want to tweak the v2:s to mirror versions.

Do you have time to explain player roles as I dont really can fit in my players. For example, should I use Gareth Bale or Luka Modric for ml position? Sneijder or Alexis Sanchez for amr? Fast player for str? What kind of player should I use for stl?

PS I want to tweak the v2:s to mirror versions.

Matt

in the mr position you´ll need a player with some speed, crossing and tackling. He will assist but he will defend a lot. In the AML position the ideal is pace, dribling crossing and if possible finishing. He is a hybrid between a inside forward and a winger.

If i were u i would make a mirror and i would use bale at ml as he is made for that role. then switch AML to the right and use sanchez there. U can use Sanchez in STright as well. Modric can also play in any attacking wing. Snejder would be perfect to advanced playmaker in the playmaker version.

I just hope that u all downloaded the correct tactics, because something´s wrong in my pc.

How is it going to everyone?

Ideal players.

Gk. the usual

Fullbacks- Tackling, marking, speed, stamina, antecipation

Center back right- Strong big defender

Center back left - antecipation, pace, acelaration

anchor man- workrate, tackling, marking, strenght, jumping

MR- tackling, pace, crossing

MC- it will depend on the versio. with playmaker - passing, creativity, decisions, flair

without playmaker - passing, tackling, workrate, long shots is a plus

In both cases you will need players with stamina and determination. They will cover a lot of ground and they will be most of the times outnumbered

AML - pace, dribling, passing, crossing, finishing

Right striker - pace, dribling, flair, antecipation, finishing, composure

Left striker- Strenght. finishing, composure, off the ball

Also i don´t like players with poor determination

I am using the v2 Classic one, with Athletic Bilbao in La Liga, Bought no players.

I tried using the one without playmaker but somehow the Defensive Forward does not appeal to me.

Muniain on the AML role is a beast, assisting 8 in 7 matches and also scoring 4, Llorente (2x Hattrick) on the right side seems to work (while statswise he would be better on the left ST role?).

What do you suggest in the Classic Tactic Boogiept? Same kind of players as you describe above?

I have put Iraola on the RM position, since he is a natural FB with good crossing and tackling stats, also works great.

Basicly I need a better striker (fast one) to put on the right ST position so I can get the most out of Llorente if i put him on the Left side.

Also Javi Martinez is made for this tactic in the CM role, but when he has the Off day the team fails.

Thanks for this, since I feel its almost tailor made for Athletic.

W

Oh yeah I am currently on a W8 D1 L2

3-0 over Barca was the best.

2-1 loss to Sporting sucked ;)

I am using the v2 Classic one, with Athletic Bilbao in La Liga, Bought no players.

I tried using the one without playmaker but somehow the Defensive Forward does not appeal to me.

Muniain on the AML role is a beast, assisting 8 in 7 matches and also scoring 4, Llorente (2x Hattrick) on the right side seems to work (while statswise he would be better on the left ST role?).

What do you suggest in the Classic Tactic Boogiept? Same kind of players as you describe above?

I have put Iraola on the RM position, since he is a natural FB with good crossing and tackling stats, also works great.

Basicly I need a better striker (fast one) to put on the right ST position so I can get the most out of Llorente if i put him on the Left side.

Also Javi Martinez is made for this tactic in the CM role, but when he has the Off day the team fails.

Thanks for this, since I feel its almost tailor made for Athletic.

W

Oh yeah I am currently on a W8 D1 L2

3-0 over Barca was the best.

2-1 loss to Sporting sucked ;)

I´m glad u´re enjoying. Please show me a ss of ur cm settings.

As for the player requirements, they´re the same as i writeen before, but you can tweak it to fit your players.

As for Llorente i would bet he would be a beast in Lst, but tou are in Athletico and i don´t know any player that can fit RSTR position to recomend.

I was thinking Aduritz, but he is not willing to come over, he has the speed though.

Or Muniain at some point... but he is only 17 and I feel I cant put him on that role yet...

I am at work at the moment but CM is pretty standard. All sliders on 'sometimes' IIRC.

I also tried to aim my set pieces at Llorente, but somehow it is not working...

I was thinking Aduritz, but he is not willing to come over, he has the speed though.

Or Muniain at some point... but he is only 17 and I feel I cant put him on that role yet...

I am at work at the moment but CM is pretty standard. All sliders on 'sometimes' IIRC.

I also tried to aim my set pieces at Llorente, but somehow it is not working...

U downloaded a wrong version mate. That was because i´m having a problem when i save a tactic, it changes the settings.

I suggest u to download the ve without playmaker and copy cm settings. I also inserted a link to classic 2.1 but cm role is more creative.

Well, the wrong versions works for me ;)

It waill work but cm settings won´t take the best of that role. Maybe that´s why u see ur team fail when he has a bad day. Try to change that settings.

I´m sorry but i am really finding problems to save a tactic properly.

Archived