1. 1. What version do you think it´s better

• Version 1
    • Version 2 - Classic
    • Version 2 - Playmaker
    • Version 2 - Cmidfielder

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah but If you look at Javi Martinez stats he doesnt really excel in anything, all his stats are 12-16 so the sometimes on everything is good for him I think.

I will take a look at the new tactic see how it goes tonight.

That´s why i made the version without a playmaker. To suit a player like him. If i can remember it right the only stat that wasn´t at sometimes was passing, but mentality, pressing, set pieces positions are wrong.

Matti, did u made the mirror? How is it working in Spurs?

How about u Dust, improvements since beta?

I will not be able to play in the weekend but i an planning to go to the video game store and exchange the game, because i can´t play a game without the tactic being changed.

It's working great.

Preseason (all matches away):

Juventus 7-0

Genoa 5-0

Roma 2-0

Napoli 2-1

At Madrid 1-2

Espanyol 6-1

The match against At Madrid made me think that the d-line may be set to high against with quick players (i.e aguero). They had 4 ccc aginst ours 2 and all but one was from Aguero. However, I used my poor fullbacks (assou-ekotto and corluka) so I hope I partly can explain the lost due to that.

Do you think I should change the striker positions in my mirror version? I didn't do that in my first three matches and it seems to work well.

It's working great.

Preseason (all matches away):

Juventus 7-0

Genoa 5-0

Roma 2-0

Napoli 2-1

At Madrid 1-2

Espanyol 6-1

The match against At Madrid made me think that the d-line may be set to high against with quick players (i.e aguero). They had 4 ccc aginst ours 2 and all but one was from Aguero. However, I used my poor fullbacks (assou-ekotto and corluka) so I hope I partly can explain the lost due to that.

Do you think I should change the striker positions in my mirror version? I didn't do that in my first three matches and it seems to work well.

U can try to see how it goes, but crosses are set to the same in both sides, so i don´t think that will make a any difference. Try to match your players prefered foot.

U r using 11.2 right?

So i guess V2 improved a lot from v1, i personally found the defence much more solid and the attack much more deadly.

Just a litlle thing.

Now u have the winger in AMR position, and i think that if u set is passing to the last notch of mixed, he will put the ball quicker in AMR player, who can provide u more CCC´s i guess.

It is valid to everyone who´s using this, just need to do it to the Lback instead.

Hmm..a very poor start on my season with v2 (advanced mc). The team is very gelled so unfamiliarity should not be a problem. Lost to Arsenal 0-2 in community shield and lost to Newcastle 0-1 first PL match. Maybe I should try classic as Pastore may be to weak to use on the mc position.

Hmm..a very poor start on my season with v2 (advanced mc). The team is very gelled so unfamiliarity should not be a problem. Lost to Arsenal 0-2 in community shield and lost to Newcastle 0-1 first PL match. Maybe I should try classic as Pastore may be to weak to use on the mc position.

Give it time. I used Aimar in that position and he did ok.

4get to say that in V2 there were changes in team instructions, like game leght and speed, that changed the style of play, therefore u will need time.

Williw, i would apreciate that u try something 4 me when u arrive home please.

As u know i am experiencing a lot of problems to keep players settings as i made them, and i discovered something. I want to see if it is just with me or if this is happening to everyone.

1- go to the tactics screen, and in the left side choose players list to appear.

2- Change your current tactic - if it is v2 classic.

3- select cm and in the left side player settings will be shown.

4- select v2 classic tactic again.

5 - Check if cm has changed settings.

This is killing me.

How about u matt, did ur results improved?

EDIT - Those who are playing with v2playmaker, change cm position in set pieces like in v2 classic or v2 without playmaker.

are you saving the tactic when you make alterations boogiept?

Yes, i always save and rename it after the changes, but somehow i started to have problems with this issue.

Like i posted before, i choose a tactic and i don´t make any changes, so i don´t save it. If i have player intructions selected and change to a differente tactic, player settings change. But if i select player list and the change the tactic again, it´s correct now.

Really, i don´t know why.

This is killing me.

How about u matt, did ur results improved?

Yes they did. After the two first matches I got 7 wins in a row which is good. However, I don't feel that my team has the control as I did with your v1. I feel more comfortable with your v2 without playmaker though. So, thank you very much for this great tactic!

Yes they did. After the two first matches I got 7 wins in a row which is good. However, I don't feel that my team has the control as I did with your v1. I feel more comfortable with your v2 without playmaker though. So, thank you very much for this great tactic!

V2 with playmaker is more attacking, and if u use a player that can´t defend that´ll be more noticed. It is fundamental that u have a strong anchor man in both tactics. My friends told me that they are getting great results using playmaker home and away when they´re stronger than opposition, and switch to the one without playmaker away. I only played a few games with the new patch and i always had the control, so i can´t really have a opinion here.

V2 with playmaker is more attacking, and if u use a player that can´t defend that´ll be more noticed. It is fundamental that u have a strong anchor man in both tactics. My friends told me that they are getting great results using playmaker home and away when they´re stronger than opposition, and switch to the one without playmaker away. I only played a few games with the new patch and i always had the control, so i can´t really have a opinion here.

Just lost to Blackburn 4-1. They scored all goals out of nothing. They had 1 ccc we had 7 cc:s. They just shoot on goal and get the goal. My strikers shoots shoots and shoots, but dont get the goal. I have Babacar and a 40 milj euro regen (scored 49 on 49 matches last season) as strikers. This has happened in previous matches as well although I've managed to grab wins by tweaking dramatically. Really annoying, let's hope this isn't a match engine problem in patch 11.2.

Just lost to Blackburn 4-1. They scored all goals out of nothing. They had 1 ccc we had 7 cc:s. They just shoot on goal and get the goal. My strikers shoots shoots and shoots, but dont get the goal. I have Babacar and a 40 milj euro regen (scored 49 on 49 matches last season) as strikers. This has happened in previous matches as well although I've managed to grab wins by tweaking dramatically. Really annoying, let's hope this isn't a match engine problem in patch 11.2.

I have a litlle time now so i´m playing a litlle. I started a new save and i only made 2 friendly games. I am banging them in. Well, guess that whatever we do, unless u are much much better than the other team, we will eventually loose games, even if it is unfair, just like it happens in real footbal. Annoying but true. I don´t know your player atributes but u can set long shots to rarely. It might help, or give the shout work ball into box and look 4 overlaps. Might help too. Try to lower your def-line too, since in Premiership strikers are always fast

What have u tweaked? Tempo?

I've tried different tweakings such as tempo, width, d-line but cant really find a pattern to get this to work for me right now. Lost to Birmingam after the B'burn match. What I notice is that my central defenders looks like amateurs - oppenent strikers gets hours to aim their shots. It's really annoying to see how easily opponent teams get their goals while our players needs an open goal to get it in. I have a really talented team right now and I shouldn't need to struggle against teams like Blackburn and B'ham. I won the PL with 107 p last season with v1. Frustrating as hell! Need to look into this in more detail...

I've tried different tweakings such as tempo, width, d-line but cant really find a pattern to get this to work for me right now. Lost to Birmingam after the B'burn match. What I notice is that my central defenders looks like amateurs - oppenent strikers gets hours to aim their shots. It's really annoying to see how easily opponent teams get their goals while our players needs an open goal to get it in. I have a really talented team right now and I shouldn't need to struggle against teams like Blackburn and B'ham. I won the PL with 107 p last season with v1. Frustrating as hell! Need to look into this in more detail...

Ok, like i said i am playing a litlle now, but i am only in pre season, and i have won all the games, and i just conceded one. I will see hoe it goes, and if i see a pattern i´ll try to fix the tactic to this patch.

I always win the pre season games. But when the season starts i am a normal team. we only win championships with big teams in this FM. I must say this is the worst FM.

Perhaps i come back to FM 2010. Even with great tactics like this, i am struggling. With Dortmund I am in mid table.

Penalty kicks are a nightmare, we miss, we miss and we miss.

I made these tactics in 11.1 and in the few games i have played, i realise that we make a lot of ccc per game, but we miss a lot. Next week i will have time to look into this. But at a forst impression, it´s looking good.

What really makes me feel angry is this annoying problem with the settings being changed. I advice u to take a look into the settings before each game, otherwise u might go play it with everything changed. Also, i am just in pre-season and i have already 1 extra tactic, lol. Appeared from nowhere.

It just happened to me in one game, my defenders stayed looking to the opposition strikers. I guess this is a matter of closing down only. Unfortunatelly, i will not be able to play this weekend, but Sunday night i´ll try to make a few games in order to solve this problem. Basically i am thinking in increasing closing down to all defenders. Maybe also increase time wasting in order to increase ball possession.

In 11.1 i figured that if my defenders had highuer closing down levels they were beaten to often, so the idea was to contain, while the anchor man, cm and wingers made pressure in order to avoid long shots, but i guess that i will try a different aproach now. Anyway, sunday i will work a bit on this. Also, i am thinking in something that might help strikers to score even more, although i didn´t noticed that problem in the games i´ve played.

If someone wants to test the 11.2 version, please let me know, since i am not going to have much time to test it.

Anyway, i hope that things r going great for all of u.

Cheers and good saves to all of u.

Hey, I tweaked your With Playmaker tac a bit, changing the playmaker in to a box to box and this is what happened: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp8a1y5pmpM

Great stuff there. I thought about that too. In V1 cm settings are much like a box-to-box midfielder. I am thinking on making some new stuff to 11.2 and i will for sure include one version with a box-to-box. do u mind to send me those tweaks? I would love to take a look on those.You are really going great i guees. Athletic runs to European glory and to domain La Liga???

Maybe i´ll release a complete set next week.

I'm starting to think that something is fundamentally flawed in the ME of the new patch. I've created my own tactic inspired by your tactic but more symmetric. I dominate in terms of possession, shots on goals and ccc:s, but that doesn't matter since opponent teams only needs a couple of shots from far to score. And they do it all the time. Just lost Arsenal 0-1, 22-2 shots to us, 4-0 ccc:s to us, possesion 57% for us. This is just one example among many. Wake me up when 11.3 is out...:(

Great stuff there. I thought about that too. In V1 cm settings are much like a box-to-box midfielder. I am thinking on making some new stuff to 11.2 and i will for sure include one version with a box-to-box. do u mind to send me those tweaks? I would love to take a look on those.You are really going great i guees. Athletic runs to European glory and to domain La Liga???

Maybe i´ll release a complete set next week.

Well the tweak was setting the advanced playmaker to a box to box and lowering its mentality 2 notches since he was constantly running through on goal being offside all the time or walking in Llorentes way :)

Well, i have now played a litlle with 11.2.1 patch. I watched some games and i made a lot of changes. Actually, tactic shape has been totally rebuilt, as i was seeing my players loosing the batlle at miedfield.

The formation is now a 433, and my miedfield is now in control. 2 attackers drop deep and carry opposition defenders with them.

Gk

DR

DC

DC

MC

MC

MC

STr

STc

STl

central striker is scoring for fun, as gameplay is built to him.

Here´s ss of a game.

anzymq.png

16758a1.png

Gonna test it a litlle more. If it stays like this i´ll upload it.

If someone wants to test beta please let me know.

Cheers

Hey Boogiept, Id like to try altough I have no 3x good MC so will be hard for the Athletic team who depend on wingers, but def. wanna try. Your v2 boxtobox is working good though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmroQ0l36wg

willyw, i will just tune some settings first and i´ll send u the link. I´m glad that v2 is working great with u, but i think it worked better in patch 11.1, that+s why i am trying a different approach.

By the way, are you playing with 11,2 or 11.1?

I have btw no difficulties with changing settings whatsoever, only the tactic current is multiplying by ten :D

i know what u mean. I have now 5 tactics named actual.lol. But the hard part is having settings changing all the time. I really can´t understand why SI won´t release a hotfix to solve this problem, because it really makes the game annoying, to say the least.

Hi mates.

First of all i´m sorry i didn´t said anything before, but as u know, the tactic bug is really ****ing me of. I just can´t seem to have any pleasure playing the game with 11.2.1 patch.

When i build a tactic, i start with a theorithical thought on how i want my team to play, followed by the design of tactic shape. Afterwards, i change settings according to what i see on the pitch, trying to minimize my players´s weaknesses and explore their strenghts. In this patch i simply am not able to do that. Why??

Because when i want to change something, a lot of other settings had changed randomly, wich forces me to start over again, and i have not more patiente to do this, because i like to spend some time playing and not getting angry because of a game bug. Seriously, it is shocking that this hasn´t been solved with a hotfix yet. For me it is the end. I will not play it until this is fixed.

As for the 433 that i was working on, i will share with u what i have, as i promised, and i think it has the potential to be a great tactic, but as i said, i won´t play anymore with this patch.

It´s an attacking 433, that can make u score for fun.

Players - Strong tall c def on the right and a quicker good passer on the left.

A tall, strong anchor man

creative cm on the right - box to box on the left. Both should have stamina and workrate

Strikers - Right - pace, finishing composure

Center- Strenght finishing composure - long shots is a plus

Left - creativity, finishing, flair - u can adapt a winger.

that´s all for now, if anyone wants to ask something, i´m here.

Here´s the link

http://www.filefront.com/17685832/boogie 4-3-3 Attack (Benfica, Jul 2010).tac

Ok, I am sturggeling with the old one, I think they have cracked it so I am going to give this a try and try to tweak it a bit ;)

you need to change something.

Wide strikers- untick hold up ball and tick roam from positioning

Central striker - tick hold up ball untick roam from positioning

boog, I think this 4-3-3 is also amazing. I dont have good midfielders except for Javi Martinez but it is ripping teams apart.

20 match unbeaten now :) lol

I´m glad u´re enjoying it, but it still needs some work though. I read somewhere that the bug crap wouldn´t happen if u have just one tactic. Maybe i´ll give it another try. If so, i will work on some new stuff i have in mind.

What about goals willyw? Are u scoring a lot or what?

Ps - if u want to take a look into a improvement on ass. let me know, i´ll send u something.

Send it over, would be nice.

I am outscoring weak teams 3-4-5-6 goals and conceding far less, maybe 0,5 goal a game against.

I just won a game against real madrid 4-2, but then next game I only win 1-0 to Zaragoza (who are bottom of the league) but had 12 CCC and 5x woodwork lol.

I am playing Muniain on the left st (hes a wonderkid in my game now) Toquero in the middle (seems made for the role) and Fernando Llorento on the right.

Did you change something with the corner settings? I seem to score now with 3 players LCB and mid ST and occ Right ST, good to see

Send it over, would be nice.

I am outscoring weak teams 3-4-5-6 goals and conceding far less, maybe 0,5 goal a game against.

I just won a game against real madrid 4-2, but then next game I only win 1-0 to Zaragoza (who are bottom of the league) but had 12 CCC and 5x woodwork lol.

I am playing Muniain on the left st (hes a wonderkid in my game now) Toquero in the middle (seems made for the role) and Fernando Llorento on the right.

Did you change something with the corner settings? I seem to score now with 3 players LCB and mid ST and occ Right ST, good to see

Yes, i changed corner settings. If u see that your team is struggling to score, because opoosition is sitting deep, try to shout play slower and work ball into box. I´ll send u something later.

hey boogie, do you play opposite feet complete forwards? (the right striker left footed and the left one right footed)?

no, i used saviola on the right and gaitan on the left, but it can make it even better. Dust, i´ll send u something later too.

Lost a game :(

Celta pulled off the upset, they were sitting really deep indeed

they were playing:

-------------ST--------------

-------------------------------

---------CM-CM--CM-------

WBL------DM---------WBR

--------CB CB CB-----------

--------------KP--------------

I was dominating but they score two screamers from the edge, just unlucky in my opinion

Archived