Editor: Club >Competitions Tab, Secondary Division.....?

Cadijk van Kaarhandel

No, what you are looking for is the tab "regional divisions"

You can set for each club at which level the club should be in which division.

Secondary Division can be used if you have for example a special cup in which just some clubs participate. Setting those clubs to that secondary division makes it possible to load those clubs into that cup without adding each club manually.

Ah-ha, got it - Regional Divisions - thank you.

So does this mean that those Regional Divisions may vary in size? And how do I set it up so as to handle this? I notice some Leagues have a big difference between Min and Max number of clubs (e.g. 2 Min, 20 Max) - is this to handle instances where more teams from this region have relegated into it than have promoted from it?

The difference between minimum and maximum teams could indeed be used for regional divisions with variable promoted/relegated teams. But 2 looks like an error, as it should be at least an amount of minimum teams that makes sense. If the maximum is set to 20 the minimum should not be below 14.

You can set the Regional Divisions for every club and every level:

level 1 -- Premier Eastern

level 2 -- Regional Eastern-South

level 3 -- Sub-Regional-Eastern-Middle

etc.

Thanks for all the help Kubi, thats great.

Redoing my Scottish Pyramid, got 308 teams to fit in to 4 regions, 13 tiers for 1 of these regions, and 26 leagues in total so you've helped me get my spreadsheet organised prior to actually firing up the editor (screen below if anyone's interested in what it'll be like).

Thanks again,

CvK

2ilii3r.jpg

Archived