Training And Tactics

Personally, I stick to one tactic every game: Jambo Dave (http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4892031102/m/8122065763). The AI doesn't seem to catch on to tactics very quickly in FMH08 so it is unnecessary to change a tactic, that works, frequently. I may tinker it slightly depending on the match that I'm playing e.g. Normal Emphasis rather than Attacking when playing an away match. However, the opposition scouting isn't in great depth so it can be hard at times as to how to change your team to specific instructions.

As for training, I never change it at all and my players never seem to have injuries, prolonged dips in form. The younger players attributes advance steadily too but I haven't tried changing the schedules to see if I can improve/quicken their progress. Each game is different and each manager is too so try something new and see what suits you. My main advice would be don't change a winning tactic and only tinker with training if you need to.

Sorry for the bad grammar in my last post. It doesn't make sense in places and the fact it isn't in paragraphs makes it hard to read. I'm off to the opticians (so I'm in a hurry) and it's quite hard to do paragraphs with the SI reply system.

Anyway, I hope it was of some help to you and you can understand it.

• 2 weeks later...

AI is Artificial Intelligence.

Also with respects to training I usually have all my Defenders on defensive and Forwards on attacking and all the Midfielders on general, obvious i know but it seems to work fine for me.

Also i set motivation to high on all the training schedules. That's it.

icon14.gif

Archived