• Created
  • Last Reply

Boro's Babes! 2020/21

boro1.jpg

lg21.jpg

cl21m.jpg

[

URL=http://img824.imageshack.us/i/rod21.jpg/]rod21.jpg[/url]

Not my usual update but shows how my season really went. We couldnt win back tp back titles s we finish in 3rd place but we still qualify for the champions League. Manchester United become champions. We did however make it to Wembley in the League Cup final but a defeat on pens against Birmingham saw us as the runners up. A bit disapointed but its a sign where still moving forward as a club. In the champions league we were drawn in a group with Real madrid and we finished 2nd in the group despite starting with a loss to Real Madrid. We did however beat them 1-0 in the return fixture. We went through and was paired with Lokomotiv who i thought we should definatly beat this team and well wasnt it shoved in my face as we lose on away goals after drawing 3-3 on agg. Disapointing to be honest. My key player was somehow not Barretto as his age is finally catching up with him but he still finished the clubs top scorer. I thought my best player was Midfielder Leandro rodriguez who blew me awya with some special performances. 10 goals in the League alone was a good return for a player who would rather set up than score himself.

So overall a good season in the League but disapointment in the cups. Improvements to be made next year as i want a trophy.

If they come...You cant say no?????

utd2k.jpg

During the summer a bit of news popped up telling me my good freind Avram Grant had now retired from football and from managing Manchester United. To be honest i was temtped to go and apply for the job straight away but felt i was building something specal at Boro. I decided id stay but if they came knocking out of the blue then id probably consider it.

utd3.jpg

A few days passed and reports where coming out stating i was going to be approached by Manchester United. Nothing Official had come through so i decided not to take any notice and continue my plans for next season with Boro.

utdw.jpg

However my chairman rang me up and saying i have been offered the chance to go and manage Manchester United and would i like to speak to them. after the conversation with Steve it was agreed it wouldnt be a bad thing to go and have a chat and see what they had to offer, As Steve did recognise this was the club in my heart. not saying i dont feel anything for Boro because that would be lying. I met with Man utd's chairman tom Heaton and he discussed what he had in mind for the future and that he wanted a young English Manager to take over the reigns of such a high pressured job. We discussed a package of a 5 year contract worth £59k p/w and a transfer budget of £80million.

utd4.jpg

I decided right there that this was the perfect opportunity for me to accept the job offer and leave Boro. So i was announced as Manchester United manager from immediate affect. I felt i left Boro in great shape for someone to continue my work in what ive put in to the club. I would like to still to be placed on the favoured personel as i feel i took Boro further than any manager possiby in such short space of time...So with that i move on to my dream job and head to Old Trafford............

Archived