need help in two sections. thank you

cachirro

I need to change the background on those two sections, either by:

#1 forcing them to use the background image

#2 forcing them to use the color that is being used by the section in between them, in this case white, but it's dynamically changed depending what club you're at.

Thank you.

vo9wy0.jpg

I will try to help you, but I'm not promising anything.

To make the sub-tabs bar to show the background image, you need to make that bar 100% transparent. Go to graphics/interface/actions, there should be 3 "bar" images. Edit those using a graphics program, which can handle transparent images. Lower the transparency of each of the images to 0% and save it. Then go to the manubar folder (again in the graphics/interface) and do the same with the "bar" graphics there. You have to make sure your background picture covers the whole screen in the game. Good luck and I hope I was helpful.

Thanks for helping YONKO1.

24x2k48.png

i'm taking care of the bottom bar, but, as you can see, there's a small piece that i can't fix.

just bellow the blue big bar, and above the background, there's a small black portion, that i can't get rid off.

how can i force that blue to touch the bgn, get rid of that black thing? (i don't know what's generating it, could be graphics or panels)

ps: could it be that thing you said about the bgn covering the whole screen? how do i check that?

No, it doesn't look like it's a matter of whether the BGN covers the whole screen or not. I think you could try to adjust the position of the tabs or the hight of the titlebar. The difference looks to be 5 pixels.

do you happen to know which panel should i mess with? cause i've tried some without success.

Archived