Lost team talk display

Feng

I recently installed the Flex skin for FM11, but didn't like the fact you couldnt see the team talk I had issued or couldn't give individual players individual team talks as the columns dont show on that screen, so I went back to the original FM11 skin but now I have the same problem on that skin and I cant seem to get the proper display back. I have reloaded the default skin, unticked the skin cache but still no Joy. I have deleted the entire flex skin folder(s) and also the cached folder from user/apps/roaming/sportsinteractive/fm11

Anyone have any ideas how to get the default skin back working properly?

OK,

I have reinstalled the game but te problem is still there. I now can see that it only affects me when I play away from home.

When I am at home the team talk display is ok, and there is a path just above the display that says "Players - Team Talk", however when I am away from home the same path says "Players - Custom: Copy of Team Talk". It then seems to add one more custom each match so now I have a path that says "Players - Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom:Custom: Copy of team talk"

Any of you experts at XML out there know whats going on and how I can resolve it?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived