i think this would be popular addition to our game . . .

I have played FM for years and bought my psp on the release of the original FMH and loved it 07 & 08 have also been fab (Y)

my opinon is that some of us are making substituations (sp) only on player ratings

fair enough

however i think we can see some very important messages in the commentary meaning we also miss some of them

this is why i would like a match report as i think it will enable us to read up on our players performances and maybe if we can have one for each match in the game be good for us to see how are internationals do when on duty

what does everyone think of this?

I have played FM for years and bought my psp on the release of the original FMH and loved it 07 & 08 have also been fab (Y)

my opinon is that some of us are making substituations (sp) only on player ratings

fair enough

however i think we can see some very important messages in the commentary meaning we also miss some of them

this is why i would like a match report as i think it will enable us to read up on our players performances and maybe if we can have one for each match in the game be good for us to see how are internationals do when on duty

what does everyone think of this?

Archived