Is it possible for £4 million

AcidBurn

My girlfriend is playing as Birmingham for some reason lol. I am helping her out in the transfers department I have £4 million left to spend at the beginning of the second season. I need a GK, LB, RB and backup CB. The CB I can probably leave out if I need a bit more money. Is it even possible to get 3 or 4 decent players for midtable premier league team for £4 million.

Yep, you can if you try. IIRC, you have Arsenal as a parent club. What else do you need? You can pick and choose players you need from there. And there are plenty of quality ones that you can get on loan from Arsenal. Anyway:

GK - Bogdan Lobont (1M), Fabianki/Almunia on loan (one will be available)

LB - Matt Hill (1M), Eduardo (Botafogo - 1-1.5M), Gonzalo Pineda (2M)

RB - Justin Hoyte (loan), Danny Simpson (loan)

CB - Christopher Samba (1.5M - not sure he'll be interested though), Jonny Magallon (2M)

Samba can play as RB too if you get him.

This is the problem trying to get a GK fabianski has been sold, Almunia is the first choice GK and Lobont is at Reading. I hate it when players I wanted to get for a season end up somewhere else. Enyeama signed for Fulham over Brimingham.

Try looking at some of the smaller clubs in the Scottish Premier....but seriously, hats of to your girlfriend...if only all women knew how good it was.

Theres a good RB someone Clancy plays in Scotland and has some great stats. My girlfriend playing FM mean I can watch all the Euro 2008 matches without her moaning lol. Its good to have a girlfriend playing it but what if she turns out better than me?

So far with Fm 08, ive found that if your gona get a keeper then get the best otherwise your wasting your time.

If you still west ham ( i'm currently playing as them aswell)then just bidde your time with robert green till the end of the season. The chairmen always give your approximately 15 million to spend in the 3or 4 th season, so sell green and go looking for akinfeev (he turns into a world class goal keeper), he may cost you about 25-30 million, so do a structured deal over 2 years.

Thats how i won the premiership in my 4th season, so good luck and happy gaming.

Archived