Graphic pics not showing from download file before loading to the game

stevio11

Hi guys, I am having a problem when I download graphics from a certain site ( Mods, can I name the site). Basically I go to the site and loolk at what I am after and then download the file.Thats the normal thing but when I open up the files to check the pics,(before extracting to my game) some will show and others will not which means its another wasted download. I have tryed 4 downloads for the italien serie A now from this site which is named by people on here and I suppose use the site and the downloads have all been the same.

Basically, I can not think of anything I am doing wrong as the same system works when I download other things for the game. Has anyone else had this problem and is there anything I can do or not

What program are you using to extract the files? Try winrar, 7zip, winzip etc - perhaps it's an issue with the extracting program.

I suggest you address your concern on the site in question as they will be more likely to help you there.

What program are you using to extract the files? Try winrar, 7zip, winzip etc - perhaps it's an issue with the extracting program.

I suggest you address your concern on the site in question as they will be more likely to help you there.

I am using Filzip and use that for all so can't see it being that if some download ok and others don't.

Archived