FM 11: Fraser Fyvie - Scotland's answer to Paul Scholes

CaylumM

Fraser-Fyvie_2379962.jpg

Name: Fraser Fyvie

Club: Aberdeen

Nationality: Scottish

In Real Life

Fyvie became the youngest ever player to play for Aberdeen, when he made his debut against Hamilton Academical at the age of 16, and won the Man of the Match award for the game. Fyvie scored his first senior goal for Aberdeen on 27 January 2010, against Hearts at Tynecastle. This effort made him the youngest ever goalscorer in a Scottish Premier League match, breaking the record previously held by Dundee United player David Goodwillie. The next day Fyvie signed a new 3 year deal with Aberdeen.

In August 2010, he was ruled out for the rest of the season with a cruciate ligament injury sustained in a League Cup tie at Alloa Athletic.

In Game

Start Of The Game -

fraserfyvie2.png

Halfway through 2nd season -

fraserfyvie.png

He does have the potential to be a top premier league player then, certainly a regular member of a top 4 side but then he could be on the low ebb which is still a good premiership player. If he stays with Aberdeen though I doubt he would ever fulfill his potential due to them not having the best training facilities.

He does have the potential to be a top premier league player then, certainly a regular member of a top 4 side but then he could be on the low ebb which is still a good premiership player. If he stays with Aberdeen though I doubt he would ever fulfill his potential due to them not having the best training facilities.

His PA imo is certainly not that in which could get into a top four side.

I could see him playing for side's battling relegation and maybe rotation in some of bottom 10 clubs.. No way could he play for the best though unless he got the top of his PA bracket

150+ PA is a top end premiership player, 125 is a lower end premiership player. It's not world class, but at full potential that is a rough guide to it on the game, the top teams aren't all littered -9/-10 PA players I'm top of the premiership and I know for a fact Thorgan Hazard and Radosav Petrovic aren't world class players (Hazard at least not yet) I don't know the PA's of players like Darren Fletcher, Obi Mikel etc but they are the makeweights in the top squads, fair enough Barcelona have Xavi and Iniesta, but not everyone has those.

Out of curiosity I went and checked this, according to FMRTE a lot of the 'squad players' who get 20 or so games a season are between 140 - 160CA players like Anderson, Wilshere, Bendtner, Ramsey, Valencia, Fellaini, Milner, Insua, Lucas, Skrtel, Aquilani. That's just in the premiership, I'm sure across Serie A, Bundersliga and La Liga its the same perhaps with the exception of Real Madrid and Barcelona.

150+ PA is a top end premiership player, 125 is a lower end premiership player. It's not world class, but at full potential that is a rough guide to it on the game, the top teams aren't all littered -9/-10 PA players I'm top of the premiership and I know for a fact Thorgan Hazard and Radosav Petrovic aren't world class players (Hazard at least not yet) I don't know the PA's of players like Darren Fletcher, Obi Mikel etc but they are the makeweights in the top squads, fair enough Barcelona have Xavi and Iniesta, but not everyone has those.

Darren Fletcher a makeweight? He was in the Premiership team of the season last year i'll have you know :cool:

I signed this guy for 1mil for Ipswich in my 1st season,he was touted as the new Graeme Souness.

He did well in the Championship but quickly went from starter to backup when we hit the Premiership,I only played 3 season's in the Premiership before I started again(new patch and all)but I would class the player as a decent squad player in the Premiership unless he improves a lot more at 23 years+.

If you have the cash then for sure a very good Championship player.

Out of curiosity I went and checked this, according to FMRTE a lot of the 'squad players' who get 20 or so games a season are between 140 - 160CA players like Anderson, Wilshere, Bendtner, Ramsey, Valencia, Fellaini, Milner, Insua, Lucas, Skrtel, Aquilani. That's just in the premiership, I'm sure across Serie A, Bundersliga and La Liga its the same perhaps with the exception of Real Madrid and Barcelona.
PA of 150 doesn't mean they would be only a backup, it depends on what the CA has been spent on stats wise, player with a PA of 150 can be more than good enough to be a squad player in the top half of the EPL. Nobody can have a complete squad of world class players, not even Real Madrid or Barça.

Yeah, tbh you guys are right it's just when i'm managing big clubs I've come to expect that sort of standard. Plus I rely on PA too much and tend to ignore players if scout reports say they're awful

• 7 months later...
PA of 150 doesn't mean they would be only a backup, it depends on what the CA has been spent on stats wise, player with a PA of 150 can be more than good enough to be a squad player in the top half of the EPL. Nobody can have a complete squad of world class players, not even Real Madrid or Barça.

Agree, PA and CA don't mean so much, they're just rough indicators, a player needs the right attributes for his role.

I won the Champions League using Ryan Mendes Da Graca as my main poacher, not a top (PA) player.

Archived