Premiership Wonderkids - Sign-Up

Not sure if this has been done before, please let me know if it has.

The Idea

What with the introduction of teams having to choose 25 players to form a premier league squad this season, there is more pressure on them to field youngsters from their youth team when players become unavailable. So I decided to create 20 "wonderkids" with each one being assigned a premiership club each. And I'm letting you guys be those "wonderkids." I will follow the players as they embark on their career and see where it takes them, both club and country.

So the form you need to fill in is below:

Player Name:

Position:

Club:

Date Of Birth: DD/MM/1996

Attributes at 20: (MAX 3)

Height:

Weight:

Nationality:

Updates Monthly/Yearly:

Any other information:

I'll be taking the place on the Newcastle team. :D

Let me know what you guys think of this.

Player Name: Ryan Lestrange

Position: ST

Club: Blackpool

Date Of Birth: 02/05/1996

Attributes at 20: Finishing, Composure, Pace (MAX 3)

Height: 6'3

Weight: 98KG

Nationality: Australian/French

Updates Monthly/Yearly: Month

Any other information: Looks like fun

Player Name: Dami

Position: A/MC

Club: Arsenal

Date Of Birth: 07/08/1996

Attributes at 20: Creativity, Passing, Technique (MAX 3)

Height: 6'1

Weight: 75KG

Nationality: Spanish

Updates Monthly/Yearly: Monthly

Any other information:

Player Name: Jim Owen

Position: ST, AMRLC (ST at 20 rest at 15 if possible

Club: Aston Villa

Date Of Birth: 23/07/1996

Attributes at 20: (MAX 3) Acceleration, finishing , heading

Height:6,6

Weight:70kg

Nationality: english

Any other information Favoured clubs Villa, Oldham

Favoured Personal: Agbonlahor, Albrighton, Moyes

Player Name:Keef

Position:RB

Club:Tottenham

Date Of Birth: 01/01/1996

Attributes at 20: (MAX 3)Pace, Positioning, Technique

Height:5'8

Weight:67kg

Nationality:German/English

Updates Monthly/Yearly:Monthly (Quarterly?)

Any other information: Fav Clubs: Bayern, Lyon, Arsenal

: Fav Personnel: Lahm, Fabregas, Wenger

Arsenal: Dami

Aston Villa: Jim Owen

Birmingham: Jan Klaasen

Blackburn: Callum McMiles

Blackpool: Ryan Lestrange

Bolton: Neil Fletcher

Chelsea: Aaron Balmer

Everton: DaLaw

Fulham: Joe Tompkins

Liverpool: GG Donovan

Manchester City: Chris Owen

Manchester Utd: Azeryk

Newcastle: Chris Hatton

Stoke: Ryan Turnout

Sunderland: Thebaker

Tottenham: Keef

West Brom: George Tugby

West Ham

Wigan: DJ Perky

Wolves: Adam Alonso

Player Name: GG Donovan

Position: GK

Club: Liverpool

Date Of Birth: 29/12/1996

Attributes at 20: Handling, Reflexes, Positioning

Height: 6'

Weight: 80 Kg

Nationality: Andorran

Any other information: Fav Clubs: Barcelona, Arsenal, Ajax

Fav Personnel: Guardiola, Wenger, Moyes

Player Name: NEIL FLETCHER

Position: DC

Club: BOLTON WANDERERS

Date Of Birth: 27/09/1996

Attributes at 20: (MAX 3) HEADING, POSITIONING, TACKLING

Height: 6'4

Weight:90 KG

Nationality: ENGLISH

Updates Monthly/Yearly: MONTHLY

Any other information:

HATES MAN UNITED, ALEX FERGUSON, WAYNE ROONEY

LIKES REAL MADRID, JOSE MOURINHO, BOLTON WANDERERS, OWEN COYLE

Player Name: Thebaker

Position:M/AM R/L

Club: Sunderland

Date Of Birth: 14/12/1996

Attributes at 20: (MAX 3) Pace, Crossing, Professionalism

Height: 5' 8"

Weight: 70Kg

Nationality: English

Any other information: Fav Club: Southampton

Player Name: Callum McMiles

Position: DC

Club: Blackburn

Date Of Birth: 27/02/1996

Attributes at 20: (MAX 3) Tackling, positioning, determination

Height: 6'8"

Weight: 88kg

Nationality: Scottish

Updates Monthly/Yearly: monthy

Any other information:

Player Name: Jan Klaassen

Position: MC/AMC

Club: Birmingham

Date Of Birth: 31/01/1996

Attributes at 20: Creativity, Passing, Decisions

Height: 1.83 m

Weight: 75 KG

Nationality: Dutch

Any other information: Left Footed. Fav Club: Arsenal. Dislikes: Chelsea

Player Name: Chris Owen

Position: AM/M (L)

Club: Manchester City

Date Of Birth: 12/01/1994

Attributes at 20: Flair, Creativity, Pace.

Height: 6ft.

Weight: 77kg.

Nationality: Welsh

Any other information:

Likes - Cardiff City, Man City, Roberto Mancini, Aaron Ramsey and Gareth Bale.

Dislikes - Man Utd, Swansea City and John Hartson.

Player Name: Adam Alonso

Position: CM

Club: Wolves

Date Of Birth: 30/01/1996

Attributes at 20: Passing 20, Flair 20, Creativity 20

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 65kg

Nationality: Spanish

Any other information: Right Footed, Favourite Clubs: Barcelona and Liverpool

Player Name: George Tugby

Position: AMR

Club:West Brom

Date Of Birth: 28/06/1996

Attributes at 20: Determination, Dribbling, Technique

Height: 185cm

Weight: 65Kg

Any other information: Favourite Club: Tottenham Hotspur

Player Name: Rory Turnout

Position: DR

Club:Story

Date Of Birth: 31/12/1996

Attributes at 20: Tackling,Positioning,Anticipation

Height: 190cm

Weight: 65Kg

Any other information:

I'll assume you meant Stoke mate?

Right, I'll start on the players now, as soon as the other 3 teams are filled (Manchester UTD, West Ham and Wigan) then we can start the game!

Player Name: D.J Perky

Position: CM/AMC

Club: Wigan Athletic

Date Of Birth: 26/10/1996

Attributes at 20: (MAX 3) Long Shots, Passing, Technique

Height: 6foot1

Weight:15 stone

Nationality:Welsh

Updates Monthly/Yearly:monthly

Any other information:Right foot, 2nd nationality Ireland, Likes Liverpool

Player Name: Gareth Stitt

Position: STR

Club: West Ham

Date of Birth: 10/03/1996

Attributes at 20: (MAX 3) Heading, Finishing, Pace

Height: 6 foot 3

Weight: 13 stone

Nationality: Irish

Other Info: Right foot, 2nd nationality Northern Irish, Likes Newcastle

Right all players are created and we are ready to go. I've decided to change everyone to 1993 DOB as everyone would be too young to make any impact. Here are everybody's screenshots and a little info on each one.

Callum McMiles (Blackburn) - Already being seen as a replacement for wantaway defender Samba, Callum will be happy to be in the Blackburn first team at the young age of 17.

GG Donovan (Liverpool) - GG's agent is known to laud his only client around so it will remain to be seen whether the young goalkeeper will stay at Anfield for years to come.

Adam Alonso (Hull) - Mick McCarthy will be happy with his latest young offering as Alonso, labelled the next Guti, looks like he could pull the strings in the Wolves and Spain midfield for years to come with his range of creativity and passing.

Arron Balmer (Chelsea) - Arron has a quality striker in Didier Drogba that he can look up to at Chelsea and maybe learn a thing or two, as he tries to live up to the media labelling him the new Luc Nilis

Azeryk (Man Utd) - Sir Alex Ferguson will want to keep hold of his latest young striker, but with an agent that is very willing to tout his clients around, will we see a prima donna side come out in Azeryk?

Chris Hatton (Newcastle) - Chris Hatton will be hoping that the next man in the Toon hotseat will put his faith in the young striker with a very impatient agent.

Chris Owen (Man City) - The possible new Welsh Wizard is hoping to crack into the Man City side soon to give him a chance of claiming a place in the main Welsh international squad.

Da Law (Everton) - A similiar type of player to Yakubu, the young English striker will need to learn from his team mate in order to progress and make a first team spot his.

Dami(Arsenal) - The young playmaker will hope that Wenger's willingness to play his youngsters in the cups continues so that his can carry on moulding himself to his fellow countryman, Fabregas.

DJ Perky (Wigan) The young attacking midfielder will have a tough decision to make when it comes to international scene with ties to both Ireland and Wales, with both countries undoubtably going to be clambering over him.

Gareth Stitt (West Ham) - West Ham are looking to shove their young striker out on loan, with Hull being the favourities to get his signature, however Gareth is less than happy about this as he feels he is good enough for West Ham's first team and not any lower. We shall see.

George Tugby (West Brom) - The young winner, who is already in the Baggie's first team squad will be looking to cement a place down and hopefully play against his favourite team, Tottenham, in West Brom's first home game of the season.

Jan Klaassen (Birmingham) - Feeling he is too good to be loaned out, the outspoken midfielder will be unlikely to be happy with the possibility of playing for a championship club, with Burnley, Norwich and Reading among those looking to get the player.

Jim Owen (Aston Villa) - The Villians have had a good number of young strikers come through in the last couple of years and Jim will hope that is not going to change any time soon.

Joe Tompkins (Fulham) - The outspoken striker is said to be happy to have signed for Fulham, who will be hoping that he can hit the ground running as he has been thrown straight into the first team squad.

Keef (Spurs) - The young full back is hoping to gain some experience by going out on loan, however no club is yet to make clear an interest in him.

Neil Fletcher (Bolton) - the young English defender, labelled as the next Johnathan Woodgate, will be hoping for some help from fellow centre back, Gary Cahill, in order to further his career.

Rory Turnout (Stoke) - The young full back, dubbed the next Luke Young, will be hoping to get his stoke career off the ground running as soon as he turns 17.

Ryan Lestrange (Blackpool) - The Blackpool striker will have a tough decision to choose between Australia or France when he goes on to the International scene.

Thebaker (Sunderland) - "The Next Chris Waddle" will be looking to get his career up and running when he signs his first professional deal just before Christmas on his 17th birthday.

July Update

Transfers

West Ham's Gareth Stitt has moved to Hull on loan for 6 months in order to get some game time.

Birmingham's Jan Klaassen has moved to Reading on loan for 6 months in order to get some game time.

Contracts

Aston Villa's Jim Owen signs a professional deal that will keep him at his current club until 2015.

Injuries

Bolton's Neil Fletcher is out for 13 days with a virus.

Arsenal's Dami will be out for around 5 weeks with a groin strain suffered in training.

Sunderland's promising winger Thebaker will be out for about 4 weeks with a broken jaw suffered in training.

Other than this, nothing happened apart from friendlies, there'll be some proper updates once the season gets underway.

What PA and CA did you give the players?

I look like i have great technical attributes already, hopefully this will get me some game time so my strength and mental attributes can catch up. The right tutoring and i'll be in the england squad before i'm 20 :D

Hope i don't develop into a pie-eater like Chris Waddle did ;)

Very happy with look of my player, looks like the xavi type playmaker i'd hoped for, good updates Hatton :thup:

Thanks! I'm at work at the moment but hopefully I'll get a couple of updates in when I get home before the festivities tonight :)

AUGUST UPDATE

Dami - Dami didn't make a first team appearance for Arsenal this month but will be extremely pleased that Arsene Wenger has awarded him a new 5 year contract worth £1,000 a week.

Jim Owen - Hasn't done much this month but has impressed in the reserves and academy team for Aston Villa and is showing huge potential.

Callum McMiles - August was a good month for the young scottish defender as he picked up his first cap for his country, setting up the only goal of the game against Sweden. Callum also made 2 sub appearences for his club in the league, and one in the cup, where he started and set up one of Blackburn's goals.

Ryan Lestrange - Not a good debut at all. Ian Holloway refused to blame him in the press conference but there would be a link between Ryan's red card and his club going down 3-0 to Chelsea.

Neil Fletcher - Neil bounced back from a minor facial injury in the month to make his debut for Bolton in a good 2-2 draw against Arsenal, making a solid 7.2 rating in the process.

Arron Balmer - Arron Balmer didn't make a first team appearance for Chelsea this month but will be extremely pleased that Carlo Ancellotti has awarded him a new 5 year contract worth £1,000 a week.

Da Law - Da Law is showing his Everton manager his potential as he is yet to score in 6 reserve/academy games so far this season.

Joe Tompkins - Has played in all three of Fulham's league games so far this season but has yet to impress in any of the games.

Gareth Stitt - The loan to Hull looks to be a very good move indeed for the young striker, as he has scored 2 and set up 1 in 4 games for the Championship team.

GG Donovan - This was an excellent month for the 16 year old as he gained his first cap for his native Andorra putting in a 7.4 performance even though his team went down 2-0 to Georgia.

Chris Owen - A very busy month for the young winger as he gained his first cap for Wales in a 2-0 victory against Luxembourg, and also joining felow youngster Gareth Stitt on loan at Hull, playing 2 games for the Championship club so far this season.

Azeryk - Azeryk has yet to make a first team appearance at Man Utd, but will be delighted that Sir Alex has handed him a new 5 year contract, earning him £1000 a week.

Chris Hatton - The young striker has been disappointing so far this season in the famous black and white, making 3 appearences with no real action taking place of note.

Jan Klaassen - Klaassen has made a good start for his loan club, Reading, getting 2 assists in 5 Championship games.

Rory Turnout - Rory has so far made 2 appearences for his club, Stoke, 1 in the league and the other in the cup, with his best performance definitely coming in the cup with a 7.4 rating.

Thebaker - The next Chris Waddle has made a slow start to his career, only featuring in 1 cup game so far this season, but did show some signs of his potential with an assist in that game.

Keef - Will be unhappy to have picked up a groin strain in his debut game for Spurs leaving him out for 5 weeks, but will be happy that he managed to record a 7.7 rating before he was stretched off.

George Tugby - West Brom's young winger picked up only one appearence this month, coming in the league cup but will have left Roberto Di Matteo delighted after a 7.7 performance.

DJ Perky - Made a small start to his Wigan career with one appearence in the league, 7.0, and an appearence in the league cup, 7.3, which gave the attacking midfielder his first assist of the season.

Adam Alonso - Mick McCarthy will be hoping his young starlet hasn't played his best game of his career already, with his cup appearence resulting in 3 assists and a 8.9 rating, he is yet to replicate this in the league thus far, averaging a 6.43 in his 3 appearences.

Well what a month for some players, and then some are just still trying to get their careers off to a good footing.

Hope the updates good for you. anything else that you wanted to know, just ask away.

i havnt ever used the editor etc, but how do u create wonderkids?

I've just created new players using the editor and made their potential ability 200, the highest, and the game will then decide if they are going to be wonderkids or not.

September Update

Dami - The Arsenal midfielder made his first appearance for his club this month with an average game in the cup.

Jim Owen - The Aston Villa youngster was another one to make his first appearance for his club this month, as the striker played 2 games, getting on the score sheet once in the process.

Callum McMiles - The central defender showed how he is seen as a replacement for Samba, as all 3 appearances for Blackburn this month coming off the subs bench.

Ryan Lestrange - The striker’s poor performances for relegation threatened Blackpool continued this month with another 3 starts with a 5.80 rating average.

Arron Balmer - This was a good month for the Chelsea youngster, making his debut for his club in the league and also playing in one of their Champions League game. Arron also got his first cap for Belguim under 21s, also getting on the score sheet.

Da Law - The Everton youngster had another boring month, as the 16 year old sat around in the under 18s for the whole time.

Joe Tompkins - The promising striker had another fairly average month for Fulham, playing in a further league game and one cup game but is yet to break his scoring duck for his club yet.

Chris Owen - Owen is still on loan at Championship Hull, where the left winger had a good month making 5 appearances and getting on the score sheet once.

Gareth Stitt - Gareth is also on loan at Championship Hull, where the striker made a slightly poor month, making a further 5 appearances but only scoring the once more.

GG Donovan - This should’ve been a good month for the young goalkeeper as he got another 2 caps for Andorra and came on as a sub for his club Liverpool, however Donovan got himself injured during the match and should be out for around 2 months with a hip injury.

Azeryk - Azeryk made his debut for Man Utd this month getting an opportunity in the cup, however the striker will not have managed to impress Sir Alex as he only got a 6.3 rating.

Chris Hatton - The striker managed to play another to play another 3 games for Newcastle this month, but he still hasn’t managed to get himself on the score sheet.

Jan Klaassen - The midfielder, still on loan at Reading, managed to both excite and infuriate his manager in the space of two appearances, getting man of the match in one, and then getting sent off the next.

Rory Turnout - The next Luke Young didn’t get the opportunity to show his potential this month as his club Stoke didn’t pick him for any of their games.

Thebaker - Thebaker was another youngster who failed to make any appearances for his club this month.

Keef - The Tottenham youngster was another of our Wonderkids that failed to make an appearance for his club in September.

George Tugby - The West Brom youngster was another of our wonderkids that failed to make an appearance for his club this month.

DJ Perky - DJ Perky was one of our youngsters that did make an appearance for his club, having starred in the cup for Wigan, getting a 7.3 average rating.

Adam Alonso - What a month the Wolves youngster had!! It was 4 assists in 4 appearance for the midfielder which got him the Young player of the month award. However, the Spanish wonderkid did admit that he was unsettled in the area!

That concludes the September update. If theres anything that anyone wants to know about this or their player, just let me know.

what about my september update

Oh god! sorry!

Neil Fletcher - The Bolton under 18s defender was another that had a quiet month in his club's academy before he pulled up with a hamstring injury in a under 18s match, leaving him out of action for 2 weeks.

Archived