FM 2010 faces wont work

dksauron

Please help me...

I have a facepack that Ive used for the last 2 or 3 versions of FM with no problems.

With FM 2011 Ive done what I always do, witch is to copy my Grafics folder to the new FM 2011 folder in c\users\documents etc etc..

Ive untjecked the use skincache thing and tjecked the reload thing... clicked the load new skin down in the bottom to the left...

But for some reason, it just doesnt work...

Any clues or help will be MCUH appriciated.

Sorry for the bad spelling.

WOW this is getting frustrating.

I need help please.

I have downloaded the Cut out megapack. I unzip the files in the grafics folder in my documents .. click load new skin... and all players have ZERO faces.... why does this have to be so difficult with this versions... never had any problems getting my faces to work...

Please please please please help

Having the same problem mate I too have used facepacks for the last two or three versions On this years I decided to start from fresh and delete all of last years After DL the mega pack latest 3.2 full pack and extracting it to the graffix file,, i too am having the same issue The new skin i put in the same folder worked fine on pressing confirm,,,but NO PICS!! This megapack is PMG amd supposed to be for FM11,,,so pls if someone knows where we are going wrong HELP.

My file path is my docs >sports interactive >FM2011 > created a Graffix Fole r> and extracted all to there, > in graffix now i have > sortitoutsi folder , config.xml , read me , and a visit sortitoutsi short cut,,,,when I click on the sortitoutsi folder i get a pics folder,, and when i open that I CAN SEE THE PICS,,, SO WHY THE GAME NOT ???

riiiiight!!!!

ive been struggling like yourselfs but just got it working

its all down to a missing config file in the megapack, i dont know where this file is or how to get it individually

but i downloaded the 7 part megapack NOT the complete pack

save all packs to a new folder called megapack

then only extract folder 1

and place this into

mydocs/sportsinteractive/graphics/faces

then in game in preferences tick always reload skin on confirm

and untick use skin cache

reload skin or restart game

this worked for me

good luck

Mate I thik i know whats up and your not doing anythig wrong. wixta 79 is on the right track, its where you are downloading it from. I had DL from the link on sortitoutsi.net to FM Dowloads.com. I then DL all 7 files and was doing what you are extacting them to the graffix folder. I think its that Download thats the problem. I tried again with the other alternative ink and used the File Front mirror dated 22/11. Its instruction I thought was slightly misleading. When you DL them they save automatically to your docs (and you can dl them all at once) ,, once there I tried to extract the first file with WINRAR , but even after that It wouldnt open. I then dl the program the instructions mentions (www.7zip.org). When you attempt to extract file 1 with that it dosent give you a destination option. It should say extract to sortitoutsi,,,, I let it do that to see what would happen and once it finished a sortitoutsi foder appeared in amongst my docs. When i opened it , it appeared on first look to be exactly the same,,, i thought what the hell i will try againand moved it into the graffix folder as per,,, and went back into the game and did all the usual stuff and it worked!!!

I think its eitther the original DL thats the problem or WINRAR not extracting it all properly. Try doing it with that differnent programm and if that not work try the other mirror option mate,,,good luck

Could well be the .PNG/.png issue.

If your filenames have the .PNG at the end in UPPERCASE then it won't work in FM11 for some reason. They need to be .png in lowercase otherwise FM11 won't pick them up.

I know there are some graphics packs around that use .PNG

Archived