Tutoring Question

I need a bit of help, in my Liverpool save I've had a few youngsters tutored by Gerrard and Torres and now a few of my youngsters have picked up all their ppms meaning my young strikers all argue with officials and my midfielders all shoot from distance and some other useless ppms that don't relate to their attributes :rolleyes:. What option do I need to select in the tutoring options that doesn't pass on ppms?

thanks in advance :D

I need a bit of help, in my Liverpool save I've had a few youngsters tutored by Gerrard and Torres and now a few of my youngsters have picked up all their ppms meaning my young strikers all argue with officials and my midfielders all shoot from distance and some other useless ppms that don't relate to their attributes :rolleyes:. What option do I need to select in the tutoring options that doesn't pass on ppms?

thanks in advance :D

Unless they have changed something with the options since FM10, then none will. All will have the same end result, but will only matter to the tutor. But since they added a fourth option, then maybe some of them have different results. I think no one have tested that fully yet though.

Archived