Missing clear cut chances

Can't quite work out why we lost this game v Tottenham, I'm Newcastle playing in season three, played Spurs with Toivonen and Benitez up front, created 8(!) CCC to Spurs 3, but lost 4-3. I've got a PKM but don't know how to upload it. Anything I can do about this? Don't want to change my tactics as I'm overachieving as it is.

I think it's more down to the classification of CCC's. Clear cut hints that they are all easy chances, when in fact most of them aren't. Plus with most one on ones being classed as CCC's when about 2 in ten (real life stat iirc, it's about the same in FM I think) are converted makes it look like you've squandered loads of easy tap ins.

I had an interesting encounter with Spurs as well. I had 25 shots, 14 on target, 6ccc and 2 wood work but couldnt score. They had one shot and thankfully for my sanity they missed it! I understand this could happen IRL but when my leading CF (who scored 4 in his last game) misses sitter after sitter with a weak shot straight at the keeper or a general hoof wide I find it slightly bemusing.

Archived