two players i have just found??

madog308

right after searching through the game for the best young players that i haven't heard of i have finally found two. and i need the SI forum advice weather to sign them.

a young German Marko Marin 17 AMC

and a young player from Uruguay Edison Cavani 18 ST

has anyone had them are they good??

thanks

Both are known, Edison Cavani is a great signing especially as a lone front man.

Marko Marin is abit hit an miss, needs alot of work to become class. It depends how much you need to spend to buy these players really? How much cam you get either of them for?

Also what patch are you on? 8.02?

Cavani at that price is an okay deal but you can usually pick him up for around £5-10 Million so try to get a lower price for him.

Hmmmm, I wouldn't buy Marin for £5Million, not if its 5Million straight away. Try and get the cost more spread out, I would pay in total only about £3-4 (maybe 4.5)Million for Marin at the start.

i'm hoping marin will become VDV understudy and eventually take over from him. and cavani i am hoping will play with aguero to take over from Drogba and villa. mind u this is still some 4 years down the line, i just dont want to not buy them only to buy them later for alot more than i can get them now

Originally posted by madog308:

i'm hoping marin will become VDV understudy and eventually take over from him. and cavani i am hoping will play with aguero to take over from Drogba and villa. mind u this is still some 4 years down the line, i just dont want to not buy them only to buy them later for alot more than i can get them now

Then get them, just try to get them both for a better deal icon_wink.gif

Archived