bobadilla – the average goalgetter

pazmacats

Raul Bobadilla, patch 11.1, don't know if he has been changed. When I started to manage Gladbach, I was sure that this guy would be terrible, but I didn't have the funds to attract a better striker, so I started working with him.

This guy has a couple of very strong and very weak attributes:

very STRONG:

bravery ++

flair ++

workrate ++

aggression ++

balance ++

strength ++

first touch++

technique ++

acceleration +

pace +

very WEAK / terrible:

teamwork --

concentration --

finishing -

composure --

decisions --

He was average the 1st season, while I was trying to improve finishing and composure. The 2nd season he was one of the best strikers of the german 1st division and he is playing in his 5th year with me now. I have better strikers now, but Boba will score goals when others fail to do so.

He has been a joy to watch, he will never pass the ball, and if he does so (once every 5 games) it will be most likely the perfect through ball. He will miss a lot of shots, but he will get a lot of shots on goal too, generally he will do everything in order to score a goal, sometimes running across the whole field with the ball and one man counter-attacking.

I have to replace him, but I can't seem to be able to find a similar player... high flair, high bravery, high aggression, high workrate. I really liked that guy, because he was so weak at finishing and composure, but he managed to get so many shots on goal that it didn't matter in the end. (won the league 2 times with him as my main striker)

Could be a good impact player later on in a game from the looks of his stats, but with low composure you wouldn't want him under the pressure of having to score to get you a draw/win. He is probably a 10 - 15 goal a season striker on FM at the more intermediary levels of the game but I wouldn't expect him to cut it at the top levels like in England, Italy and Spain.

Fair play pazmacats. He does look absolutely rank rotten.

Gotta agree with you santy. Be delighted to take him on a free on a lower standard of league.

Mental stats should fill out a little after time!

Obviously he's not the guy who will win you the champions league. But I was really surprised how well he did in the league, so I wanted to give him some credit :-)

His stats were not too shabby for playing in a team that isn't among the top teams in Germany....

boba.jpg

Archived