4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

-If you use this tactic since the beginning of the season, it would be preferable, the friendly pre-season, you play by turning your pink over every single game (45 min and 45 min)

-pre-match training by the assistant manager)

I don't understand these two points as I want to use the tactic from the beginnning can someone explain what exactly I should do in pre-season???????

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because I am suffering to see them hurting in this period in time. I can't understand why anyone who is a gamer can not test it. Including Tatox I've had the game for 1month soon and I've only managed to play until 1Septer2010 during my first save. I don't have the time or the hours to test it out properly.

And I heard this one guy saying it would be perfect for Juve but then he says it would be perfect for Milan and Milan and Juve have to completley different playing styles and players.......

no no no, what im basically saying is that it is such a perfect tactic and it is perfect for any team, doesnt matter about playing styles, you put the tactic in , put the players in the proper positions and bang away you go, it is perfect for any big team, you will destroy....

@Tatox

Can you please explain what you mean by these two statements:

If you use this tactic since the beginning of the season, it would be preferable, the friendly pre-season, you play by turning your pink over every single game (45 min and 45 min)

and tell me how it works with Juventus?

@Tatox

Can you please explain what you mean by these two statements:

If you use this tactic since the beginning of the season, it would be preferable, the friendly pre-season, you play by turning your pink over every single game (45 min and 45 min)

and tell me how it works with Juventus?

In preseason, make 11 subs at half time.

Match preparation handled by assistant.

I lowered the mentality of the back four and two central midfielders. lowered defensive line and changed 'play offside' to 'counter attack'

results below:

19a0f6117076547.jpg

Tactic download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dc8fhay38coii23

TATOX - thankyou so much for this tactic it is the best I have seen on fm'11.

are there 2 versions of this tactic?

I think the version I quoted is the best, it's just got a few tweaks.

Hello there TATOX, first of all, awesome tactic you developed, really. I downloaded both versions, but they weren't working so well defensively in my Numancia (yes, Numancia), so I did some tweaks to the version 2 and this is what I got in the new season:

semttulorow.jpg

My team overall CA is 155, so it couldn't be doing better :)

I only struggle when I face a team that have world-class wingers (like real madrid), because my fullbacks are really weak, Cristiano Ronaldo and Ozil are way too much for them :p

Hello there TATOX, first of all, awesome tactic you developed, really. I downloaded both versions, but they weren't working so well defensively in my Numancia (yes, Numancia), so I did some tweaks to the version 2 and this is what I got in the new season:

semttulorow.jpg

My team overall CA is 155, so it couldn't be doing better :)

I only struggle when I face a team that have world-class wingers (like real madrid), because my fullbacks are really weak, Cristiano Ronaldo and Ozil are way too much for them :p

could u please upload ur tweaked version?

Tatox I'm testing your Parma beta and it's awesome!

I'm in 2025 about to become champion with Genoa and definitely not a strong team, solid but not that good, media prediction 8th

Defence is awesome, big number of chances

I changed the man-to-man marking to zonal, also decreased the pressing slider of some players so they won't leave their position unprotected to chase the man with the ball. But it could be improved, specially the MCs since they just make the ball transition from defense to the attack.

Sorry I haven't been on or played for a few days. If some one can tell me how to upload a tactic I'm happy to share.

Disclaimer: My very next game after my 6 games without conceding.... a 4-2 loss at Porto, they really did run over the top of me, so my tactic certainly isn't perfect.

I changed the man-to-man marking to zonal, also decreased the pressing slider of some players so they won't leave their position unprotected to chase the man with the ball. But it could be improved, specially the MCs since they just make the ball transition from defense to the attack.

Congratulations on your results btw!!!!

Sorry I haven't been on or played for a few days. If some one can tell me how to upload a tactic I'm happy to share.

Disclaimer: My very next game after my 6 games without conceding.... a 4-2 loss at Porto, they really did run over the top of me, so my tactic certainly isn't perfect.

to upload a tac u just need to go to a upload site (e.g. filefront) an upload ur tac.

who r u playing with?

Using the original with great success with Arsenal. Gonna start testing this tweaked version. In the weakend I'm gonna test it with Milan.

Can you test it with Juventus instead. I've been asking one of the gamers to do it for a long time. I only have time to play the game 1-2hours a day. I have a weak laptop (from work) and there is a lot of work to be done since the transfer window just closed.

I am using one of the Tweaked versions and I am sofar only in August20th (with Juventus) so could someone play half a season and let me know the results?

Still Know one has tried it with Juve I can't understand why someone can have the common deceny to try it out. The Gamers (Cpu Nerds) who have the time and the powerful computers to play can finish a season or two in the matter of days.

I have played my new Juventus Game 2-3hours a day (which is really more than I can spare given job and personal life). And I am still only in September.

And I don't understand why TATOX who has "copycatted" a Del Neri tactic from Chievo can't try it out in Serie A since he is Italian.

Anyway Will post a print screen of the season so far for me:

Mostly Europa League Qualifiers and Pre Match Firendlies and the premiere of the Serie A which went well:

Ive tweaked the tactic a bit so that when playing against weaker teams, One can be more efficient:

results.jpg

Edit:

Ive started the game not wanting a transfer frenzy so I choose the option not the sign any players so the squads are completley intact. I am using the Raver schedule which is creating some injury problems.

The 1-1 Away Friendly Draw against Standard happend During a National Team Break:

When I had Basically 12 players missing on International Duty and my Reserve players were fatigued from the friendly before still I was 1-0 up until the 80th minute.

Still Know one has tried it with Juve I can't understand why someone can have the common deceny to try it out. The Gamers (Cpu Nerds) who have the time and the powerful computers to play can finish a season or two in the matter of days.

I have played my new Juventus Game 2-3hours a day (which is really more than I can spare given job and personal life). And I am still only in September.

And I don't understand why TATOX who has "copycatted" a Del Neri tactic from Chievo can't try it out in Serie A since he is Italian.

Mostly Europa League Qualifiers and Pre Match Firendlies and the premiere of the Serie A which went well:

Ive tweaked the tactic a bit so that when playing against weaker teams, One can be more efficient:

Edit:

Ive started the game not wanting a transfer frenzy so I choose the option not the sign any players so the squads are completley intact. I am using the Raver schedule which is creating some injury problems.

The 1-1 Away Friendly Draw against Standard happend During a National Team Break:

When I had Basically 12 players missing on International Duty and my Reserve players were fatigued from the friendly before still I was 1-0 up until the 80th minute.

So you want others to give up time from their own games to test yours for you? Give me a break. How about you do it yourself and get back to us with the result, or better still, tell us about your tweaks that makes your version better.

For those who enquired about my tweaks with better defensive displays, here it is. Testing has not been extensive, results on previous page (post 177)

http://www.filefront.com/17884922/4-2-4-II-devasto-tweaked.tac/

results.jpg

Edit:

im going to give this a whirl, i cant get into a game yet so i'll do it, dont know if i can get it done quicker than you but i'll try, ok so i managed to get the reserve game played, which i won 9-0, im using metal guitar update, im also using being able to buy players, juve actually have a really strong team on this, and 5 natural right wingers, krasic, lanzafame, pepe, martinez, sorry four lol, im trying to get a decent left winger, manninger and storari are decent back up to buffon, brill defenders, brilliant midfielders and brilliant attackers, as you say you love juve so much, so should rellly kick butt, as for your first league match well done

WHy are they giving up their time for you? Because you are busy? WHy should anyone else care?

WHy are they giving up their time for you? Because you are busy? WHy should anyone else care?

i am giving it a go because im playing a long term save with my mate at work, but when im off i try and get a game started and i cant be borthered, hoping this will get me interested long enough, but yeah i agree i dont know why he doesnt do it himself like he is now, and with the squad juve have he should kick butt, saying that when im off work i help the mrs look after my 4 kids so im even busier than him, i'll be lucky if i can get it done quicker than him lol at leats its trying to get me motivated to play on my own.

oh and i also use ravers training and it seems really good, i also use i think gillsman injury update which someone has updated, doesnt seem as bad.

Can you tell me more about Gillsman injury update or link the post...

Because the injuries are eating me up. At the moment 3out of 4 Central midfidlers are injured so its either Hasan Salihamidizic in the middle or Boniperti I hope the PA of Boniperti is high (as he is the best youngster Juve has had since Marchisio better than Giovinco)

i am giving it a go because im playing a long term save with my mate at work, but when im off i try and get a game started and i cant be borthered, hoping this will get me interested long enough, but yeah i agree i dont know why he doesnt do it himself like he is now, and with the squad juve have he should kick butt, saying that when im off work i help the mrs look after my 4 kids so im even busier than him, i'll be lucky if i can get it done quicker than him lol at leats its trying to get me motivated to play on my own.

4 kids are any decent in football?

*Edit:

Will if you are still in pre-season with Juve I would recommend you get Sulejmani (Ajax) for the left wing. He is listed on loan for Ajax and they will release him for 400k. I was trying to get him loaned out but Ajax refused to bulge without the upfront fee.

So you want others to give up time from their own games to test yours for you? Give me a break. How about you do it yourself and get back to us with the result, or better still, tell us about your tweaks that makes your version better.

For those who enquired about my tweaks with better defensive displays, here it is. Testing has not been extensive, results on previous page (post 177)

http://www.filefront.com/17884922/4-2-4-II-devasto-tweaked.tac/

But how is your attack with your tweaked version? still deadly as before?

But how is your attack with your tweaked version? still deadly as before?

Like I said, testing hasn't been extensive, or in a competitive league, but my results so far are in post 177. Since then I've only played 2 matches, a 4-2 loss @ Porto and a 2-0 win v Hibernian.

I'm going to start a game in a tighter league with a mid table type side to see how I get along, probably in England.

Everton it is, I'll try to get through a few matches at least into the EPL season, but I have an 18 month running around, so we'll see.

results.jpg

Edit:

I think your argument is very useless ... I and other users, are free to test the tactic where and which we like???

SUTNOP - just to let you you i now dont care about your silly juve test, telling me to stop stalking you in another thread when i was trying to help you on this one,takes the **** dont you think? play your own game and you'll prob find that no one cares anymore what you say, as for the thngs i said about try searching for them, if youve anything else to say to me pm, dont be ruining this thread anymore in replying to me

as usual try and help someone and they take the ****, no more!!!

Not really sure what to make of this tactic TBH...

I have a strong Liverpool team built up over 3 years that won League and CL last year, but after looking at the positive feedback for this one i had to try it.

Used it through pre-season (6 games) and the first 12 PL games plus cup games etc.

Generally it just feels very unstable. I beat Chelsea 2-0 first games of the season then beat Sunderland 4-0 away. I then lost 3-0 at home to Wolves and 5-4 (!!!!) at home to Sunderland in League Cup.

I beat Aston Villa 6-0 away from home, God knows how...they had more possession AND 6 CCCs compared to my 2. I then drew 3-3 at home to Dynamo Kiev in CL group game.

But everytime i am about to go back to my old formation i get a great result that keeps me using this. Mt last 2 games i beat Swansea 5-0 and PSG 6-0. This was after i got beat by Man Utd at home 3-2.

Really not sure about this and its doing my nut :)

SUTNOP - just to let you you i now dont care about your silly juve test, telling me to stop stalking you in another thread when i was trying to help you on this one,takes the **** dont you think? play your own game and you'll prob find that no one cares anymore what you say, as for the thngs i said about try searching for them, if youve anything else to say to me pm, dont be ruining this thread anymore in replying to me

as usual try and help someone and they take the ****, no more!!!

I appreciate your help, I don't see the reason to get all emotional.

If you calm down and look at the time of messaging I posted that message prior to you trying to help me.

We are all striving for the same goal to perfect a tactic so I don't see why we should be aggresive towards one another.

I admit I sometimes post provocative posts but that is because people who I address about a certain issue ignore me.

The reason I posted the earlier message was the you were being smug "playing the devil's advocate" for the Thread Starters. When I was looking for their reply.

If you think playing with Juventus is so useless/pointless than don't. I am working on perfecting the various versions of the tactics and currently I noticed what is more decesive than tweaks are is actually finding the right attributes for each position.

Something I will try to reveal later here inorder to aid/help everyone

Not really sure what to make of this tactic TBH...

I have a strong Liverpool team built up over 3 years that won League and CL last year, but after looking at the positive feedback for this one i had to try it.

Used it through pre-season (6 games) and the first 12 PL games plus cup games etc.

Generally it just feels very unstable. I beat Chelsea 2-0 first games of the season then beat Sunderland 4-0 away. I then lost 3-0 at home to Wolves and 5-4 (!!!!) at home to Sunderland in League Cup.

I beat Aston Villa 6-0 away from home, God knows how...they had more possession AND 6 CCCs compared to my 2. I then drew 3-3 at home to Dynamo Kiev in CL group game.

But everytime i am about to go back to my old formation i get a great result that keeps me using this. Mt last 2 games i beat Swansea 5-0 and PSG 6-0. This was after i got beat by Man Utd at home 3-2.

Really not sure about this and its doing my nut :)

What you need is the more defensive version of the tactic posted by some other user, The Orginal Tatox is too unstable and gung-ho.

I am playing with Juventus and so far have 10 for 10 wins in competetive matches. Even though the training regime is taking its tole and I am battling with injuries in some crucial positions (but this is good since it forces me to experiment).

I appreciate your help, I don't see the reason to get all emotional.

If you calm down and look at the time of messaging I posted that message prior to you trying to help me.

We are all striving for the same goal to perfect a tactic so I don't see why we should be aggresive towards one another.

I admit I sometimes post provocative posts but that is because people who I address about a certain issue ignore me.

The reason I posted the earlier message was the you were being smug "playing the devil's advocate" for the Thread Starters. When I was looking for their reply.

If you think playing with Juventus is so useless/pointless than don't. I am working on perfecting the various versions of the tactics and currently I noticed what is more decesive than tweaks are is actually finding the right attributes for each position.

Something I will try to reveal later here inorder to aid/help everyone

uve got me all wrong iv already fell into that trap before so i dont bother anymore, i was just answering the question and you took it the wrong way, anyway never mind and crack on as you have been and good luck

What you need is the more defensive version of the tactic posted by some other user, The Orginal Tatox is too unstable and gung-ho.

I am playing with Juventus and so far have 10 for 10 wins in competetive matches. Even though the training regime is taking its tole and I am battling with injuries in some crucial positions (but this is good since it forces me to experiment).

i think ian c training on fm base gets good reviews

Archived