4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARE THERE NO GOOD OR OFFICIAL VERSIONS OF THIS TACTIC FOR THE 11.3 PATCH COMING OUT? im really sorry for the capitals but nobody seems to be answering questions on this thread, instead just uploading multiple versions of sub standard tactics which is just confusing!

The original devasto was the best tactic i have EVER used on fm, well played to you Tatox. Will you be releasing an updated tactic for the 11.3 patch?

Hi tatox, i' m italian as you and my english isn't good..i'm sorry for this...

My compliments for your ability and your experience in this game, you are great! I have a question,if you can,i need help for this team that with me don't work. The players are:

Consigli

Masiello(Alvarez)-cannavaro P.-Subotic-Insua

Nocerino-alberto Costa-Song-Hazard-Douglas Costa-Almiron

Lavezzi-Maxi Lopez-Bendtner-Villalva

What do you think? What is the best formation for these players?

Thanks very much (grazie davvero per il tempo che vorrai spendere nel darmi qualche consiglio)

se vuoi la mia mail è ypsos@hotmail.it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

satorox says:

So guys, if you have any defensive problems (especially coaching small to medium club), and defensive problems do not intend to be second goal scored 4 or 5 you do these steps:

Brought on-line wings of midfield and set them up with arrows

Two notches down-pressing of the two central defenders (this is dedicated to ray: asd:: asd:: asd:)

-Tick the option: counterattack

I got the impression that outsiders make better and above all that the defense is exposed to less-go.

sam3180 says:

The aggressive tactic is great: thumbsup:, in whole defense just see a few games to figure out where the problems are. I personally have adopted these changes, small but important in the economy of the game (best defense):

PORTER:

- "Opens up ..." The more technical you back (with the classic reference in midfield if the head was always taking them to counterattack BangHead:)

Street Bet:

- Less than 2 in mind (you were always mocked up lob long, even on set-pieces)

- 2 to less pressing (going back to press the opponent leaving only the side midfielder)

- Through ball "rare" (I always lost the ball on their vertical solutions, counter-attack goals and systematic)

- Zone instead of man made

DC:

- 1 less-minded

- Pressing on the last of the "middle field" (went to DC to press the opponent leaving the other DC 1vs1 with striker)

CC (only one, the more defensive):

- Lowered mentality of 2-3 notches

- Lowered to half-pressing

- Down to "sometimes" i "through ball"

This allows me the defense has held up very well, sometimes it can happen to be in trouble (especially against me has happened to the 4-5-1 with high wings), but the defense always recover well enough.

Most of the goals I have suffered with long-bearers at the far post, the last defender is behind the diagonal and if there is another opponent, is systematically free ... but deep down in a 4-2-4 as offensive can not be expected that the wings will do 60 meters of the field in defensive withdrawal: asd:

Oh one last thing, as someone wrote a tactic very expensive (especially for DC). If you have games within a week no problem, but with a game every three days I always rest one day (both on Monday that the Thursday), all players below the 90%

its early days but first 4 matches played with cragswfc's tweaks....

blackburn 1-1 man utd

man utd 5-0 CRF Cluj

Wigan 1-7 Man Utd

Man Utd 8-2 Wigan

The tactic has been made narrower however the movement is pretty much the same. Wingers chipping in with goals and endless through balls into both strikers from the midfield and from one another

I am actually praying that this tactic keeps working aswell as it is doing, as i have literally had no success on this 11.3 patch.

Cheers so far cragswfc

oh okay. That still sounds like good scores to me. Who did you test it with?

Im going to give it a go on my current united save, with width 5 clicks in.

barca/ sheff wed/ sheffield fc

Can someone upload the tactic please ?

ok but all you need to do is put width on 5 clicks

so let me make it simple put width all way to left then press it up 5 times to the right

here it is all credit goes to satorox

From here http://www.fmpassion.com/index.php?/topic/2309-4-2-2-2-il-devasto-patch-21-aggiunta-nuova-versione/

no ois

team talks

Before match:

I individually say that "I have faith in your ability" to each player. If the option "you expect him to pick up where he left off last time" is available I choose that instead.

Half time:

Half time teamtalks I choose individually for each player.

6.4 or below - "Disappointed"

6.5 - 7.3 - "I have faith in your ability"

7.4 - 7.7 - "Pleased"

7.8 and above "Delighted"

End of match:

I usually say "tell the lads they have done well" or "let them know the performance was sensational" if the team have played well. I also use individual team talk if a player have played very well or very poor.

6.5 or below - "Disappointed"

6.6 - 7.7 - "Pleased"

7.8 and above - "Delighted"

The main thing is to try and stay positive, but still let players know when they´re not performing to your expectations.

pitch i always use standard

training im using ravers

Download

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20306745/4-2-4+Il+devasto+narrow+cragswfc+%28France%2C+Oct+201

is this original tatic with your tweaks, crag?

yes

crags is that his latest tactic for 11.3?

yes

How about oi, and match preparation?

you always ask that haha same as the original. i use stranded pitch aswell with the 3 teams i tested with which was diff pitch size's

Is there a downloadable version of the more defensive one he described on the last page, ina post by cragswfc? Would be interesting to see this in a flat 4-4-2, much prefer a flat one over a one with advanced wingers.

Is there a downloadable version of the more defensive one he described on the last page, ina post by cragswfc? Would be interesting to see this in a flat 4-4-2, much prefer a flat one over a one with advanced wingers.

satorox said some where in a earlier post if you pull the wingers back in to make it a flat 4, but with forward arrows makes it more defensively but the only defensive 1 so far if the parma tactic

so here it is

The destroyer PARMA VERSION (UN PO 'more balanced defensive IU AND INSTRUCTIONS ON CORNER KICKS AND PENALTY KICK)

http://www.mediafire...1pl4w7kb1xl0a12

i think the corner kicks is from 11.2 tho

Hey crag have u tried this from fm-base..

4-2-4 devasto 11.3 test(Palermo, Gen 2013).tac

with

satorox says:

So guys, if you have any defensive problems (especially coaching small to medium club), and defensive problems do not intend to be second goal scored 4 or 5 you do these steps:

Brought on-line wings of midfield and set them up with arrows

Two notches down-pressing of the two central defenders (this is dedicated to ray: asd:: asd:: asd

-Tick the option: counterattack

So with he tweaks it becomes like this

http://img278.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=155330810_Untitled_122_491lo.jpg

Some results

In the beginning of new season I had 12 CCC's in two matches, never happened to me before

th_156153803_F.C.InternazionaleInter_Fixtures_2_122_391lo.jpg th_515622034_F.C.InternazionaleInter_Fixtures_122_598lo.jpg th_156285421_FiorentinavInterSplitView_122_36lo.jpgth_156324112_RegginavInterSplitView_122_51lo.jpg

MP on none and average

http://www.rapidspread.com/file.jsp?id=rddyafrkme

Hey crag have u tried this from fm-base..

So with he tweaks it becomes like this

http://img278.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=155330810_Untitled_122_491lo.jpg

Some results

In the beginning of new season I had 12 CCC's in two matches, never happened to me before

th_156153803_F.C.InternazionaleInter_Fixtures_2_122_391lo.jpg th_515622034_F.C.InternazionaleInter_Fixtures_122_598lo.jpg th_156285421_FiorentinavInterSplitView_122_36lo.jpgth_156324112_RegginavInterSplitView_122_51lo.jpg

MP on none and average

http://www.rapidspread.com/file.jsp?id=rddyafrkme

no i ant pall

no ois

team talks

Before match:

I individually say that "I have faith in your ability" to each player. If the option "you expect him to pick up where he left off last time" is available I choose that instead.

Half time:

Half time teamtalks I choose individually for each player.

6.4 or below - "Disappointed"

6.5 - 7.3 - "I have faith in your ability"

7.4 - 7.7 - "Pleased"

7.8 and above "Delighted"

End of match:

I usually say "tell the lads they have done well" or "let them know the performance was sensational" if the team have played well. I also use individual team talk if a player have played very well or very poor.

6.5 or below - "Disappointed"

6.6 - 7.7 - "Pleased"

7.8 and above - "Delighted"

The main thing is to try and stay positive, but still let players know when they´re not performing to your expectations.

pitch i always use standard

training im using ravers

Archived