4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

can this be done? over 100 league goals in only 22 games...

deferentially . i ant got good players i played 32 game and got over 100 goals so imagine if you had good players

great tactic ...

at my liverpool save i won chelsea 0-5 / villa 10-2 / and now newcastle 1-5

some good results there mate.

were all wednesday arnt we??

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is their any tweaked version of this tactic that is a 4-2-3-1? with one of the strikers into the hole (AMC)?

i don't think the is, but if you pull the left striker into amc it should work

I am playing with Cardiff in PL.

In the start of season, i was hammering every team.

Then suddenly my team started to be got dominated.

Especially my team could not anything when i am away team.

and with time my ccc's reduced. my beautiful football not anymore.

What happened? What is your opinions?

I am playing with Cardiff in PL.

In the start of season, i was hammering every team.

Then suddenly my team started to be got dominated.

Especially my team could not anything when i am away team.

and with time my ccc's reduced. my beautiful football not anymore.

What happened? What is your opinions?

This always happens to me on 11.3 patch aswell mate. No idea what is causing this, it is extremely annoying. The game is s**t tbh because of this ccc thing and how the tactics become less effective over the space of like 10 games. Anyway, Mr Hough is releasing a 4-2-4 which is actually made on 11.3 tomorrow. Seeing as he is a tactical genius im sure his tactic will work well and sort this problem out. Atleast i hope so, stay tuned for the tactic mate :) Good luck

Ive been using the Il Devasto with Man Utd with great success but ive noticed that some of my signings arent performing as well as they might.

I have a centre midfield of Nuri Sahin and Moussa Sissoko and they are both averaging 6.5 ratings- obviusly they are top quality players and they seem to meet the guidelines in the OP so Im not sure whats going on. Sahin has had 6 months and played 10 games- will I need to be patient or is it just not working for me?

Very mixed tactic for me!! It seems to be devastatingly good in even games or where I am favourite BUT when I am the underdog away from home I get destroyed.

Playing as Middlesbrough, achieved immediate promotion and finished 10th in first season in the Prem - scored 79 goals but conceded 82!!!!!!

Highlights were a coupe of 6-0 home wins and a 4-0 away win at Newcastle :) but lost 5-1 and 5-2 and 4-0 away to Villa, Chelsea and Liverpool.

My star signing (Nolan Roux) scored 39 goals in 35 matches.

Really good to watch but lacks consistency - maybe best for big clubs!!!!

Very mixed tactic for me!! It seems to be devastatingly good in even games or where I am favourite BUT when I am the underdog away from home I get destroyed.

Playing as Middlesbrough, achieved immediate promotion and finished 10th in first season in the Prem - scored 79 goals but conceded 82!!!!!!

Highlights were a coupe of 6-0 home wins and a 4-0 away win at Newcastle :) but lost 5-1 and 5-2 and 4-0 away to Villa, Chelsea and Liverpool.

My star signing (Nolan Roux) scored 39 goals in 35 matches.

Really good to watch but lacks consistency - maybe best for big clubs!!!!

i disagree mate 2nd season with a very crap wolves team i finished 2nd in prem 2 points behind liverpool only lost 4games all season.

i think the trick is to keep morale up.

i disagree mate 2nd season with a very crap wolves team i finished 2nd in prem 2 points behind liverpool only lost 4games all season.

i think the trick is to keep morale up.

i agree praising players etc is the key with lesser teams/ players. good manageability (man management )

I'm playing in German 2. Bundesliga with my 1. FCN. Media prognose is 7th place for us. Currently we are frist, but I'm not very happy. Our opponents creates a lot of CCC. How can I improve my defence? I'm playing on patch 11.3.

I'm playing in German 2. Bundesliga with my 1. FCN. Media prognose is 7th place for us. Currently we are frist, but I'm not very happy. Our opponents creates a lot of CCC. How can I improve my defence? I'm playing on patch 11.3.

i put defensive line on 10 notches so first notch is 1

should look like this

sheffieldwednesdaysheff.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

my def is miles better and it the original version

• 1 month later...

Is this just plug and play crags - I only watch commentary and have never bothered with touchline shouts or anything (just like the old CM days) - probs wouldn't even know where to start with them? Noticed you mention OIs to be used in the forum thread - is this needed?

Is this just plug and play crags - I only watch commentary and have never bothered with touchline shouts or anything (just like the old CM days) - probs wouldn't even know where to start with them? Noticed you mention OIs to be used in the forum thread - is this needed?

you don't have to use oi's but i feel it better with them.

yes its a plug n play

before tweaked i cant score much i dont know why?

than i try change fcs settings between them(stcr settings to stcl , stcl settings to stcr)

than magic happened : ) now both fcs and wingers scoring(amr asist, aml goal much)(left fc more dominant than right one)

other ones

i changed freekick(long), throwins and corner for my team(a lower league team)(amr have high corner and dcr good header)(not using corner cheat but my dc scoring much because he have got high str and head att. for my league)

now

scoring more and team play well together(i just change fc settings between them i cant understand how effect all team playing style after that but it happened)

still same defense (my gk terrible)

my team(when looking my league)

gk: awful

fbs:average

dcr:good header

dcl:decent one

mcs:good passers and decent mcs(all of them bad at defense)

amr:corner and assist man. average winger

aml:ronaldinho of the league my league star

fcr:like poacher decent player

fcl:like complete fc average player

(i tweaked on cragswfc 10notch version)

http://www.mediafire.com/?4g83x0v0gzn031p

ps:bad english alert

ps2:standart pitch size btw

Crags, could you please recommend players in both left and right striker which suits your tweaked tactics? Should i should put fast + finisher in the right position? and what about left striker which type of player should i use? Thanks.

yaya sanogo, torres- right and rooney,tevez left

Archived