4-2-2-2 "Il Devasto"

I've just started with QPR and despite using some other tactics for pre-season (with not very good results) I switched to this for my first competitive match. So far my results are

PREM - Fulham (h) - 4-1 W

PREM - Liverpool (a) - 3-1 W

LC - Barnet (h) - 4-0 W (with my second string team)

PREM - Arsenal (h) 1-0 W

my team is:

GK - Paddy Kenny

DR - Carlos Diogo (signed on a free)

DC - Matt Connolly

DC - Jan Durica (Locomotiv Moscow for £4.2M)

DL - Armand Traore

DMC - Ale Faurlin

DMC - Mahemmedou Diarra (signed on a free)

AMR - Shaun Wright-Phillips

AML - Siphiwe Tshabalala (Kaiser Cheifs - £325k)

STCR - Wilfried (Vitesse - £2.5M)

STCL - Jan Venegoor of Hesselink (signed on a free)

I'll post an update (with screen shots) once I've done at least half a season.

Fantastic tactic so far, well done!!!!!

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah its weird, why you need to give it that extra push to get it to work. Its a shame though as it takes away from player training...but oh well lol.

You using crags 10 notches version? You should walk the league easily. I was destroying teams like barca (9-4 on aggregate) and etc. Infact the only team i really struggled against was man city and arsenal. I only lost twice this whole season and it was to those two teams, but i beat them at home.

ant used this on fm12

have been using your tactic for only 4 games as wanted to see if it worked on fm12

i have won all those for scoring 24 goals whilst only conceding 2 so i think i will just have keep going as seems to be working just fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have been using your tactic for only 4 games as wanted to see if it worked on fm12

i have won all those for scoring 24 goals whilst only conceding 2 so i think i will just have keep going as seems to be working just fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you upload your tactic for FM12 tuffers007? I have problems with uploading the tactic for FM12

Untill now this still is the best tactic out there......by a mile. I tried most of the tactics posted here for fm2012 but devasto at least for my Roma save has been a killer.

I play clean version on easy games and i apply the 10 notch defensive version against tougher opponents.

The only negative side i found is that for a person like me which likes some tweaking during the matches it's kinda boring........since its goal galore at every game. Vela 22 goals in 14 games.....just as an example, first in serie A with 12 pts on the second one, unbeaten, all wins.

Best tactic for me so far.......

I play with a average team from holland, just finished 3rd

Won against Ajax (away) with 4-1

Amazing if you think is an old one too...:) Though i don't think match engine changed that much. Anyway as said before for me this is the n1 tattic (by a mile) for fm2012.

Archived