Help needed - Changing the colour of the titlebar

Stevenage Gunner

Hi

I've asked this a few times, but not had a response before.

Hopefully, this is something that is relatively straight forward for someone with skinning experience and know-how. I just don't know where to start.

I want to amend the "white" colour on the titlebar to make it less grey than it is now. It's quite hard to explain, but the base skin makes it look like Fulham, Derby etc play in grey instead of white. I assume I will have to amend some values to get it to the colour I want it, but I don't know where to locate the particular XML?

Can someone point me in the right direction or tell me how to do this? Your help would be very, very much appreciated.

Thanks

it will be a darker colour due to the shadow image that is over the top of the coloured bar,if you change the colour of the title bar it would probably still be the same,you can get rid of the shadow image in the header xml it will make it much brighter though the titlebar and probably pure white,maybe ok for your team and it is for mine sheff weds in blue colour just that when you view a team who plays in red its very very bright,but you coulld try deleting the shadow image code in header xml and see what you think,make a back up first of the xml then if its not what you like then put it back to normal,let me know if it works if not ill try look into it further :0)

ps:also you may need to delete the image bar itself also from graphics/interface/menubar/shadow bar im sure i didnt have to

Ok thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

I deleted the shadow image, but that on its own didn't seem to do the trick. However, I did find out to do it.

Below the shadow image xml, there is this...

<!-- coloured bar texture -->

<widget class="picture" id="pict" file="interface/titlebar/texture/bar" height="171">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0"/>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0"/>

</widget>

Delete that and the colours go back to normal. They don't look too bright either.

Archived