My 2-2-2-2-2 with Barcelona... interesting football

• 2 months later...

I've been playing this tactic for a few games during my 2nd season with Getafe.

2-1 Vs Osasuna (A)

2-1 Vs Deportivo (A)

1-1 Vs Valencia (H)

4-1 Vs Sporting (A)

1-1 Vs Wolfsburg (A)

0-0 Vs Athletic (H)

So far so good. Valencia are doing well under Juande Ramos so I'm happy with the draw combined with the young team I have. Always seem to be leaking one goal per game which is weird. The scoreless draw was bad because we had enough chances to win but my keeper got his first clean sheet in like 15 games.

Interesting tactic and I am really looking to try it ...has anyone tweeked it for FM09? Or has it been left the same .

Liked what Madz04uk had to say .... Looked also at teh strikers ..has anyone tried bringing them in the area?

Cheers guys ..really would like some feedback

Tried it for a few games. It seems to lack in possesion but dominate everything else. I have only lost 1 out of 14 games with barnsley. So so far, good work, it does need a little tweaking here and there but a pretty solid tactic so far.

Tried it for a few games. It seems to lack in possesion but dominate everything else. I have only lost 1 out of 14 games with barnsley. So so far, good work, it does need a little tweaking here and there but a pretty solid tactic so far.

TMmufc --Thanks mate for the feedback --I am going to use it with Hoffenheim in Germany and see what happens.

Merry Christmas to you --

Just noticed that you are an MU fan --I am watching the thrashing of Roma This Christmas.

Archived