control

in the classic tactic setup,what team settings would be ideal to play a control tactic

this is my hame tactic and the tactic i use against teams when i am favourite,my version of control what i use against harder opposition away from home is the same apart from mentality is the last click of normal before attack

ManchesterUnitedManUtd_Tactics-2.png

any help and ideas please folks,thanks

If you have set global mentality to all the players, then I think having all of them with the high normal will be harder to control the game.

I would suggest a middle normal and no change for closing down since own half should go well with mentality of high normal.

Playing deeper has the tendency to draw the opponents to leave their position to close you down, leaving the space at the back for your frontmen to exploit, resulting a high defensive line from the opposition defence which is vulnerable for them. If they don't close down your players, your back four and centre midfielders should have plenty of time holding up the ball.

Theoretically it is as how I have described. I gave different mentality to my players but the majority of them are having middle normal of mentality. Hope that this is helping you. Good luck.

If you have set global mentality to all the players, then I think having all of them with the high normal will be harder to control the game.

I would suggest a middle normal and no change for closing down since own half should go well with mentality of high normal.

Playing deeper has the tendency to draw the opponents to leave their position to close you down, leaving the space at the back for your frontmen to exploit, resulting a high defensive line from the opposition defence which is vulnerable for them. If they don't close down your players, your back four and centre midfielders should have plenty of time holding up the ball.

Theoretically it is as how I have described. I gave different mentality to my players but the majority of them are having middle normal of mentality. Hope that this is helping you. Good luck.

thank you,not using global mentality on players,all different

Archived