[FM11] Jay's World Tour..Current Passport Stamp - Italy

Jay007

My last journeyman save became corrupted and would not load up. So i have had to start a new one. After starting unemployed again and with a Sunday league reputation I got offered the Blackburn (RSA) job who play in the South African 2nd division. As well as the South African leagues i have loaded the following Leagues loaded

I accepted the contract offered to me of £475 a week salary. The board offered me:

Transfer Budget: £725

Wage Budget: 4.6k

Current Wage Budget: 1.0k

Blackburn Rovers SA Information & History

Full name Blackburn Rovers Football Club

Nickname(s) Amarova

Founded 1965

Ground VL -Jan Smuts Stadium (Play at the Buffalo City Stadium)

Capicity 16000

League National First Division, Coastal Stream

Home colours: Blue socks, shorts and shirt with yellow sleeves

Away colours : Yellow socks, shorts and shirt with blue sleeves

Blackburn Rovers is a South African football team from Mdantsane. They play their games at the nearest stadium (Buffalo City Staduim) that meets league requirements in East London, Eastern Cape. For the 2010-11 season, the club are competing in the National First Division for the 1st time. After finishing runners up in the Vodacom League (3rd division) the previous season.

Facilities

Finances

After moving all the youth players out of the 1st team squad i was left with only 3 players on full time contacts

Transfers I adjusted my budget which gave me 30k to spend on transfers. In total i managed to bring 16 players in before the 1st game of the season. Most where on free transfers, with only 3 costing me any money.

How my squad looks after all my transfers Im still short of one center back and one left sided attacking midfielder.

[/size'>

Apart from having an awesome name :) A left back with top division experience. He should be more than capable at this level.

A quality defensive midfielder. Again with top division experience. He was wanted by 4 or 5 first divisions teams. So a real coup for my team.

None. Even though i have over 30 youth players in my U19 quad

good luck i did save with blackburn rsa and they are ok but not that good lol

Thanks. Yeah even though i have brought in a whole new team, the players that wanted to come to me wernt that good compared to other teams in my division.

What leagues you got loaded up?

Here you go Leagues loaded Plenty of choice for for when i leave Blackburn :)

Blackburn Rovers SA End of Season 10/11

I ended the season finishing 3rd. 1 point behind 2nd place and a play off place. The final league sounds alot closer than it actually was. Our form was so inconsistent it was unreal. We would win 2 or 3 games and and then lose the next 2 or 3. Luckily the quality of teams in the league apart from the top 2 are pretty poor. So we could afford to slip up.

Final League Table

Position Graph

Results Part.1

Results Part.2

Squad

Squad & Squad Stats Even though i managed to get the 2 players in i wanted before the transfer window closed (CB & AML). I still felt i was a little short in depth. Especially in defense. I constantly seemed to have one of my 1st choice back four either injured or suspended.

Transfers

Transfers After bringing 16 players in before the season kicked off. I only managed to bring in a further 3 more players through out the whole of the season. I wanted to bring in more, but any that would improve my team didnt want to come to us.

Finances

Finances We managed to lose 100k somewhere. We are still 2k under our wage budget and 10k to spend on transfers. So who knows where the money has gone?

My Player(s) Of The Season

Mark Mcveigh The attacking left winger that i signed on deadline day. He assisted with 5 and scored 7. Pretty good from the wing.

Under-performer The Season

Nazier Casker My 1st team G/K. I beat some top division clubs to his signature when he signed for us at the start of the season. So i thought i had got myself a pretty decent player. He started off well, but as the season wore on he made more and more mistakes, often leading to a goal. Unfortunately my back up G/K wasnt good enough quality to take over the the number 1 spot.

Aims For Next Season

Finish at least in the play off place (2nd)

Competition Entered

NFD Coastal League - 3rd position

NFD Cup - Lost in the 1st round

Nedbank Cup - Lost in the 2nd round on pens

Career

Year | Club |Country | Division | POS | Achievements
2010/11 | Blackburn RSA |South Africa | NFD Cosatal League (2nd Div) | 3rd | None

After much thought i have decided to hand my resignation in at Blackburn RSA. With no transfer budget this season and the same poor standard of players wanting to come to me. I decided i couldnt take the club any further forward.

Thats a pity. Where do you hope to go next?

I wouldnt have minded staying in Africa. But it looks highly unlikely that will happen as ive had no job offers at all from any clubs there. So far ive had a couple of offers from clubs in England. Farnborough & Havant and Waterlooville but rejected both of them. I dont fancy managing in England just yet. I'll happily try anywhere else though :)

The next job offer was from Castel San Pietro Terme Calcio who play their football in the lowest league of Italian Football (Lega Pro Seconda Divisione Girone C). As i havent managed in Italy since the Championship Manager days i thought id give it a go. I was offered £525 a week salary. The board offered me:

Transfer Budget: 10k

Wage Budget: 8k

Current Wage Budget: 2.1k

Castel San Pietro Terme Calcio

castelsanpietroterme.gif

Castel San Pietro Terme Calcio Information & History

Full name Castel San Pietro Terme Calcio

Nickname(s) N/A

Founded 1932

Ground Stadio Comunale

Capicity 28000

League Italian Lega Pro Seconda Divisione Girone C (Italian 4th Div)

Home colours: Red socks, shorts and shirt

Away colours : White socks, shorts and shirt

Castel San Pietro Terme Calcio is an Italian association football club, based in Castel San Pietro Terme a province of Bologna They now play in Serie C. The club was founded in 1932. Castel San Pietro played 2010/2011 season in Serie D winning promotion to Serie C.

Facilities

Finances

First Impressions Of The Squad

Well pretty much the same situation as my last club. The club had just been promoted from a non-playable league so all the players where made up and again all with very poor stats. So same as at Blackburn RSA. I had to build my squad up from scratch.

I spent alot of time looking for players. Hence why no update to the thread for a few days. Before my 1st competive game of the season i had brought in 25 new players. 22 on free transfers and 3 on loan from my parent club Lazio. I couldnt believe it when Lazio where offered to be one of my parent clubs Transfers Part 1 Transfers Part 2

My Squad after my transfers. I have cover in pretty much all areas. Im still short of a 1st team G/K. I cant find a decent one for love nor money. Overall im extremely happy with the quality of players ive brought in. Most if not all played at a higher level the previous season.

Best Players

Alessandro Tuia & Luis Pedro Cavanda 2 of my loans from Lazio. They should be more than enough quality for the league.

Cocito My Brazilian/Italian DM. Excellent stats. The guy looks like an animal.

Raffaele Longo Im planning on playing him as my playmaker. What he lacks in physical attributes he more than makes up with his technical and mental attributes.

Hot Prospects

None. Not surprising really considering we have just been promoted and our poor facilities.

Aims For The Season

The media have tipped us to come 2nd bottom. But with the players i have brought in i would be disappointed if i didnt finish in a play off place. Optimistic. We will see :)

castelsanpietroterme.gif

Mid Season Update 2011/12

I thought i would do a quick mid season update as we head in to the winter break. We sit nicely in 1st place 9 points clear of second place. We are are currently on a 18 match unbeaten run in the league. The run looked like it was going to come to an end 3 games ago but with a minute to go of normal time we equalized with a deflected shot from the edge of the area to make it 1 all and keep our run going.

Our defensive record has been excellent so far, only conceding 9 goals in 18 games Results.

I think the thing that is helping us do so well is that my squad is so much more experienced than other teams in the league. My squads average is 26, where as the whole of the leagues average is 24.

Player Of The Season So Far

It has to be my striker. Antonio Di Salvo Hes has scored 19 goals in 22 appearances. Not bad for 32 year old free transfer :)

As i said before the start of the season i would be disappointed if i didnt finish in the play offs. Well I look well on course for that and hopefully i can keep my form going and finish the season as champions.

Yeah, the run could have come to end in any game that month. We wernt playing well at all and scraping wins or draws. So it was always going to happen.

Im top of the league with 6 games to go. 10 points clear of 2nd. So unless i mess up massively i should be champions soon :D

• 2 weeks later...

castelsanpietroterme.gif

End Of Season Update 2011/12

The season ended with us being crowned champions. With 79 points. 7 clear of 2nd place. After my unbeaten run came to end in Feb. I lost another 2 games in the run in to the end of the season.

Final League Table

Position Graph

Results Part.1

Results Part.2

Squad

Squad & Squad Stats As i said before the season i kicked off i was extremely happy with my squad and the amount of cover in all positions. The only position that lacked any quality was my GK. But i ended up bringing in a young GK from my parent club Lazio. I was pretty lucky with injuries, so alot of my back up players didnt have many games to impress me.

Transfers

I brought in a total of 26 players. With not a penny spent. All were brought in before the 1st transfer window closed. When the window opened again, there was nobody that would improve my squad, so didnt bother bringing in anyone else.

Finances

Finances We are 38k down on the total season and 13k in the red at the end of the season. So not to bad. We are just about £900 over our wage budget, so def manageable. We still have our 10k transfer kitty available, which if im honest im not surprised it. As there was so many quality frees available.

My Player(s) Of The Season

Antonio Di Salvo Mine and the supporters player of the season. The 32 year old bagged 27 goals in a total of 35 league and cup games. He did have a canny knack of picking up yellow cards though. A total of 10 in all competitions. Strange considering his aggression is about average.

Ivan Franceschini My veteran center back (35 years old). He scored 8 goals in all competitions and got an average rating of 7.29. As with a few of my players he is on the radar of bigger clubs.

Eder Bau An inside forward who can play on both the right and the left. When i brought him to the club at the start of the season i planned on him being a back up player. But an injury to my 1st choice inside forward meant he got a chance in the 1st team and he never looked back. 10 goals and 9 assistants in all competitions.

Under-perfomer Of The Season

I cant really pick any of the squad for this. If i had to though i would go for Cocito I expected this guy to dominate league with his physical presence. Maybe i was expecting to much from the 34 year old. But still an average rating of 6.94 isnt bad.

Aims For Next Season

It would have to be survival. But i think if i can keep my current squad together and get a few more quality signings in maybe i could achieve greater things. Problem is as well. My squad is pretty old, so im going to have to look for replacements sooner or later.

Competitions Entered

Italian Lega Pro Seconda Divisione Girone C (Italian 4th Div) - 1st (Champions)

Coppa Italia Lega Pro - Lost in the 1st Round

Career

Year | Club |Country | Division | POS | Achievements
2010/11 | Blackburn RSA |South Africa | NFD Cosatal League (2nd Div) | 3rd | None
2011/12 | Castel San Pietro Terme |Italy | Seconda Divisione Girone C | 1st | League Champions

With that run you went on league success was nearly inevitable. Congrats

Thanks. Yeah the run certainly did help my chances a little :)

I didnt realize that as winners of the league i would be entered into the Division 2 Super Cup. Basically the winners from the 3 Division 2 leagues are entered into it and they play each other once in a mini league format.

Even though i was unprepared for it and looking forward to a nice long holiday. I still managed to win it. So more silverware into the trophy cabinet :)

Super Cup

Archived