[FM11][Released] 0wls v1.0 (Sheffield Wednesday Skin)

Superdaz1000

0wls (Sheffield Wednesday) Skin FM11

UPDATED TO V1.1 - 20/2/11

features:

** 6 diffrent easy changable wednesday backgrounds with the background selector button on the menu bar

** an extra continue button on the footer

** blue and white wednesday colour theme throughout

** wednesday theme SITV vidi printer box

** FM10 home screen

** A simple lay out main menu with a link button to the Sheffield Wednesday Official web site

SCREENIES>>

main.jpg

news2.jpg

morrisonprof.jpg

sitv.jpg

Credits:

obviously myself for creating this skin

Tom Dixon for the use of his drop down menu boxes from his well known Stelko X1 skin

Radestock (SI forum moderator) for creating the workings of the background mod used in my skin

V1.1 UPDATES AND FIXES LIST ON THE DOWNLOAD PAGE

DOWNLOAD LINK >> http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4461

• 3 weeks later...

there isnt i removed it as many do not use or like the calender bar there they just use the calender in the drop down menu,to add it would mean redoing the titlebar size and moving stuff around again its not just as simple as just adding it although im busy for next 2 days ill try and maybe do an update soon with a calender bar option

there isnt i removed it as many do not use or like the calender bar there they just use the calender in the drop down menu,to add it would mean redoing the titlebar size and moving stuff around again its not just as simple as just adding it although im busy for next 2 days ill try and maybe do an update soon with a calender bar option

Thankyou!!!

ok Georgex after a few hours of re arranging the header/titlebar/match titlebar etc the calender bar option has been added,just extract the file from the above download link normaly to user documents/si/fm11/skins,when loaded you can choose owls regular or owls incl calendar bar in the drop down menu,i didnt have time to re colour the bar as time just flys by its the regular bar style that comes with the original skins hope its ok for you

preview>

squadcalenderbar.jpg

thanks Tangooo for your comment,unfortunatly im not making anymore skins this year,am abit busy with home life stuff and want to play the game when 11.3 is released,skins take a good few weeks to complete

Archived