Points above 129 going negative. Plz help

Swahn

I want to make a league with 24 teams, and 2 meetings. But this can happen allready from round 44 (of 46). Therefore I need to solve it.

2zso17k.jpg

To prove the problem, i played an extre round in holiday mode.

The "R and EC" calculations somehow proves the problem. (There is no point deduction added.)

Wht can I do?

- David

But if they only played 46 then it's unlikely teams will get that many points.

Its still not my point.

I shouldnt be able to happen, and I want to know how to avoid it.

(its a longer story why I want 24 teams, not much going into that)

-But I'll later add 4 star team with 3 other friends -so it can happen.

My point is that you said in your OP you want 24 teams with 2 rounds. You currently have it set at 3 rounds, I am just pointing that out to you.

It seems you have a bug with the negative points thing, but perhaps if you change it to 2 rounds it may fix the bug?

[quota]To prove the problem, i played an extre round in holiday mode.[/quota]

[quota]My point is that you said in your OP you want 24 teams with 2 rounds. You currently have it set at 3 rounds, I am just pointing that out to you.

[/quota]

it would help if people read the complete post ;)

Probably simple to fix by changing the data type, but why would anyone want that much teams and matches in a time where teams and players complain about too much matches already.

My point is that you said in your OP you want 24 teams with 2 rounds. You currently have it set at 3 rounds, I am just pointing that out to you.

It seems you have a bug with the negative points thing, but perhaps if you change it to 2 rounds it may fix the bug?

I will give it a go... it will take some hours, ill be back with result

i had this problem, i made an english league setup where there was 30 teams in each league and at least 3-4 teams every season were ending up on minus points, including my blackburn team which goes from sitting in the top 4 to sitting bottom, is there any way to sort this out??

i had this problem, i made an english league setup where there was 30 teams in each league and at least 3-4 teams every season were ending up on minus points, including my blackburn team which goes from sitting in the top 4 to sitting bottom, is there any way to sort this out??

Hello BungleFish

I have uploaded my savegame in the bugs forum as per a request. I asked to be updated on the issue

I hope I'll get an answer.

-thats all I know for now

Isnt it something to do with memory? I read somewhere that it can only count to 129 then it resets itself. It would be the same if you had a player that 130 goals. It would only show him as scoring 1 IIRC. Or maybe its 127 as you have already pointed out.

• SI Staff

A fix for this issue should be included in the next Patch that we release.

The fix will work for all new games started and any new season entered with the updated code. Unfortunately the fix will not work for any season already started before installing the Patch that will include the fix.

Archived